Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmw View Post
My Photographer Claudia from Claudia Rodriquez highly recommended a DJ who also does the MC. He is $750 for 5 hours and that includes everything!!! Mannia Cancun. His song list is great too!!
Is this company able to still be used now with the new DC outside vendor policyhuh.gif
THANKS

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, Dreams Cancun is now using Mannia Cancun for their DJ services. However, you do not get the 5 hours for $750. It is now 3 hours for $750 plus 10% tax and 15% service charge. I am still arguing the service charge. I initially got the hotel DJ services for $240 per hour for 3 hours and I was not being charged a service charge. Apparently, now for some reason the service charge is applied if you hire Mannia. That brings the cost up to $948 for the DJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackquack View Post
Did anyone receive rates for 2009? I am geting married in May. I am really hoping that we will not have to change wedding location. The cost of air is geting too expensive, I really do not want my guest to pay a fortune.

I want to scream.... It looks like the cost will be about $2900 a couple for 3 nights. Do you think that is too much??
I think the May 2008 brides will have to tell you what their guests are typically paying but it seems pretty high to me. My guests are paying about $1600 per couple for November '08 and most are bypassing my TA and booking off expedia or apple vacations. I know November is a cheaper time of year but that is a pretty huge difference.

Ok so I really want to view the ceremony... I emailed claudia and the minister and they both sent me just a basic overview. I want it all written out so I know exactly what I want it to say. I know this is pretty close but I want to know the rest of the welcome words and the prayer they say blah blah blah... Anyone have it?? This is what I have so far...

1.- So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

2.- Welcome words: We have come together, family and friends…..

3.- Pray about the ceremony and for the couple

4.- Brief sermon about love: 1Cor 13

Love is patience love is kind, it does not envy,….

5.- Response questions, to groom and to bride, do you come on your free will and with a consicious desire to be united in marriage with….?

6.- Exchange of traditional vows: with groom and wife

I___ take you ___ to be my wedded wife ,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poores in sickness and in health and forsaking all others I give myself only and always to you until death do us part

And so with the bride…

6.- Exchange of rings

What token of love and fidelity do you have to seal the pact we are doing today?

_____ receive this ring as a symbol of my life that I am giving you today and always, with this ring I thee wed

and so the bride

7.- Pronouncements: Because you ___ and ___ have exchange before us your promises of eternal love, and in our presence you have exchange symbols which make this pact visible

I as a servant of the Living God pronounce you before The Father, Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit and the community as husband and wife.

So you are no more two but only one, what God had joined together let no man separate.

Congratulations!!! You may kiss your Bride.

Let me introduce you for the first time Mr. & Mrs. ________________

Ok so I really want to view the ceremony... I emailed claudia and the minister and they both sent me just a basic overview. I want it all written out so I know exactly what I want it to say. I know this is pretty close but I want to know the rest of the welcome words and the prayer they say blah blah blah... Anyone have it?? This is what I have so far...

1.- So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

2.- Welcome words: We have come together, family and friends…..

3.- Pray about the ceremony and for the couple

4.- Brief sermon about love: 1Cor 13

Love is patience love is kind, it does not envy,….

5.- Response questions, to groom and to bride, do you come on your free will and with a consicious desire to be united in marriage with….?

6.- Exchange of traditional vows: with groom and wife

I___ take you ___ to be my wedded wife ,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poores in sickness and in health and forsaking all others I give myself only and always to you until death do us part

And so with the bride…

6.- Exchange of rings

What token of love and fidelity do you have to seal the pact we are doing today?

_____ receive this ring as a symbol of my life that I am giving you today and always, with this ring I thee wed

and so the bride

7.- Pronouncements: Because you ___ and ___ have exchange before us your promises of eternal love, and in our presence you have exchange symbols which make this pact visible

I as a servant of the Living God pronounce you before The Father, Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit and the community as husband and wife.

So you are no more two but only one, what God had joined together let no man separate.

Congratulations!!! You may kiss your Bride.

Let me introduce you for the first time Mr. & Mrs. ________________

I'm not sure. I am going to email the minister with my changed version and see what he says I have his email. I want to include the hand and sand ceremony. Also my Dad is Jewish. I am Christian but am not overly religous so I want to make sure it is more about God than Jesus. (sorry if this offends anyone)

Hi Girls, I am sending my CC deposit to Claudia by email but my email keeps coming back? It has an attachment of 1MB and I zipped it and still comes back, so it cannot be the size? Anyone having this problem today?

Here is the error message I received.....

<weddings@dreamscancun.com.mx>: Host or domain name not found. Name service

error for name=dreamscancun.com.mx type=A: Host found but no data record of

requested type