dreams cancun photographer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
I dont know where the 40 minutes came from, did one of the WCs say that specifically to someone? I know the Ultimate includes 50 pictures in an album so I would assume he would take more then that? All I know is that was Daniella's response to my question about the photography. I decided the pics were very important to me so I hired Citlalli from Claudia's group.
Yep it came from me I had a huge fight about it with my WC claudia and posted it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpacco View Post
Yea, I wanted to know how did that number come out too.

Seriously, I was looking at Juan's pictures, I hate his negative effects! I would just ask for all color and tune it myself if I want effects... XP
Here's the email - don't think you can get it any clearer

Claudia

I really need the answers to these questions, I love your hotel and I do want my wedding there, but as I mentioned before the photograph position is worrying me to the point where I am re-considering my venue.

1. On the package on the Dreams website, when I originally asked for information in January, it was 50 photographs in the Ultimate Wedding Package and that was still the position when I sent you the Q&A in February and even today it still says 50 photographs. It does not say ceremony only on there anywhere. Why has that now changed to ceremony only? Other people that have booked at the same time and the same package have been advised that it is for pictures after the ceremony and some on the beach and around the hotel. Why is mine different when we are paying the same price?

the photographer service is just for @ 40 minutes.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Yep it came from me I had a huge fight about it with my WC claudia and posted it lol

Here's the email - don't think you can get it any clearer

Claudia

I really need the answers to these questions, I love your hotel and I do want my wedding there, but as I mentioned before the photograph position is worrying me to the point where I am re-considering my venue.

the photographer service is just for @ 40 minutes.
Why is Claudia so vague about things i sent her an email and asked for some ideas about group activities for everyone attending the wedding

6. Do you have any ideas, for a group activity. We want to plan an event for all of our guests that is fun for all ages, and not overly expensive. Any ideas??

the hotel offers activities during the day.

WTF.... Why are they so vague?
pokestick.gif

Wow! Well I dont know how to respond to be honest with you. I mean what Daniela told me seemed reasonable but the way Claudia responded to you doesnt. I mean 40 minutes is like the ceremony and a few quick group shots. I wish I had an answer. I would love to say ask Juan but the emails I had always sent him he never responded to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
Wow! Well I dont know how to respond to be honest with you. I mean what Daniela told me seemed reasonable but the way Claudia responded to you doesnt. I mean 40 minutes is like the ceremony and a few quick group shots. I wish I had an answer. I would love to say ask Juan but the emails I had always sent him he never responded to.
Snap lol at the min i'm in the middle of exams so trying not to stress too much lol however!! come sat when they are all over i've already told FI we ARE HAVING a discussion about this whole thing.

The TA is shite and won't help me so if it means I have to go above Claudia's head I am because 40 frigging mins is no fecking good to me !! You'll notice she didn't answer why my contract was different lol

At the min flights are about £500 to cancun from here and if I had the cash I'd fly over and smack her up and down the fecking strip until I got my bloody answer lol

And as for Juan, nope he doesn't answer my emails either!! Way to run a business!! lol

Sorry i'm stressed out about exams lmao pokestick.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrimm1 View Post
Why is Claudia so vague about things i sent her an email and asked for some ideas about group activities for everyone attending the wedding

6. Do you have any ideas, for a group activity. We want to plan an event for all of our guests that is fun for all ages, and not overly expensive. Any ideas??

pokestick.gif
Now I hope this doesn't offend anyone that has had a good experience with her but this is just my opinion of my contact with her lol

SHE IS FECKING SHITE!!!!! and hasn't got a clue how to handle a simple question wtf.gifwtf.gif

smile105.gif

SHE IS FECKING SHITE!!!!! and hasn't got a clue how to handle a simple question wtf.gifwtf.gif

Everytime I ask her a direct question she skips around the answer. Here is how Our last email went.

Q: is there a corcakge fee for wine?

A; Yes there is corckage fee.

Q: What is the corckage fee

A: Yes there is a corckage fee

Q: GREAT! What is the corckage fee?

A: Yes there is a corckage fee.

Wholly crap if I could reach through the computer and shake her I would. I understand she is busy My TA says she gets like 400 emails a day, but I bet that is because of convo's like the one above.

Sooo.... does anyone know what the corckage fee is?

Quote:
Everytime I ask her a direct question she skips around the answer. Here is how Our last email went.

Q: is there a corcakge fee for wine?

A; Yes there is corckage fee.

Q: What is the corckage fee

A: Yes there is a corckage fee

Q: GREAT! What is the corckage fee?

A: Yes there is a corckage fee.

Wholly crap if I could reach through the computer and shake her I would. I understand she is busy My TA says she gets like 400 emails a day, but I bet that is because of convo's like the one above.

Sooo.... does anyone know what the corckage fee is?
Nope sorry she just told me I had to have 4 more bottles of champagne at $25 a bottle I said I don't want them lol she said you get one in the package!! fab stick it I don't want it lol

I swear I've had enough and if some hadn't already booked i'd be moving

Quote:

pokestick.gif
I sent an email to the group excursions desk at Dreams and they sent me a listing of all the group tours they had to offer. The person who responded said that if I needed pricing for the excursions to email them again. I have attached the listing he sent me. Their email is dreamscun@amstarmexico.com.

As for hotel sponsored group activities, I am wondering is you could email the concierge and they might be able to provide you with a listing of activities. Their email is concierge@dreamscancun.com.mx.

I do agree that both Daniella and Claudia can be pretty vague with their answers but it makes me wonder if they are understanding what they are being asked. I dont know if there is a language barrier there. Just my two cents :)

Tours List Dreams Cancun Resort.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Nope sorry she just told me I had to have 4 more bottles of champagne at $25 a bottle I said I don't want them lol she said you get one in the package!! fab stick it I don't want it lol

I swear I've had enough and if some hadn't already booked i'd be moving
I was not aware that there was a corkage fee of any sort. Daniella never mentioned it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc22173 View Post
I do agree that both Daniella and Claudia can be pretty vague with their answers but it makes me wonder if they are understanding what they are being asked. I dont know if there is a language barrier there. Just my two cents :)
No I think you're right,which is why after that email I keep my questions really short and to the point, eg why do we only have a photographer for 40 mins! still don't get a rely and that was the end of April lol