I've decided blokes are really thick!!!

Hartyt509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Actually, what Rachel just said reminded me....my husband has decided that I am smart & know every thing (duh!) & he is pretty much retarded. Isn't that deliciously horrible?
No I tell him that all the time lol I say thats why I'm a lawyer and you're a squaddie mate lol

Yeah sorry I forget sometimes that I need to say things different so I get understood lol If you think the typing is hard to understand you'd go crosseyed with the accent lol

Last time I was in mexico I had to have a translator for a guy from NY lol mind you I was doing some of it on purpose was he was a PITA lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Last time I was in mexico I had to have a translator for a guy from NY lol mind you I was doing some of it on purpose was he was a PITA lmao
I think that's a blessing. When Steve gets annoyed with people, he pretends he's deaf and starts signing. He thinks he's brilliant, but really- the people know he's not deaf and continue talking.

Quote:
I think that's a blessing. When Steve gets annoyed with people, he pretends he's deaf and starts signing. He thinks he's brilliant, but really- the people know he's not deaf and continue talking.
OMG! LO-F*CKING-L!!! (yes, I HAD to throw the "F" word in there! lol!) That is the most horrible/hilarious thing I think I've ever heard! I keep envisioning that episode of My Name is Earl where Joy is making fun of her deaf lawyer...so bad, yet SO funny!!! Just shocking really. God...this whole paragraph makes me sound so tacky - but I trust most of you girls know me well enough now to handle it! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
HAHAHAHAHHAA rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

OMG y'all are giving me a run for my money this morning with all this laughter!

P.S. Rachel I think that is one of the most awesome things I've ever heard. Will have to try that sometime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelle E. View Post
OMG! LO-F*CKING-L!!! (yes, I HAD to throw the "F" word in there! lol!) That is the most horrible/hilarious thing I think I've ever heard! I keep envisioning that episode of My Name is Earl where Joy is making fun of her deaf lawyer...so bad, yet SO funny!!! Just shocking really. God...this whole paragraph makes me sound so tacky - but I trust most of you girls know me well enough now to handle it! ;-)
Gawd Rachelle, what the hell is wrong with you? You are so...what's the word??...TACKY!

JUST JOKING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
LMAO I've pretended to be sweddish before that was really funny I was like the chef off the muppets lmao

FI is really annoying he grabs your arm and starts pretending to be a bit mental, sticks his tounge out and starts talking really funny and limping! its so horrible but I can't help laugh and have been known to have to run to the toilet before now in case I went myself lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygilmore View Post
How did you manage to the the price for your guest? We are having a May 15, 2009 wedding at Dreams, Punta Cana and was told we would need to wait until the end of this summer to get the prices?

Thanks
sorry to hijack, but we're getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on April 1, 2009. We got the prices back in March, and 24 people have already booked. There might be a change of a day or two for departures and arrival times depending on the charters, but the prices are guaranteed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelle E. View Post
Hello, Pot? It's me...Kettle. wink.gif lol! j/k!

And I must say, those are some strong words coming from a girl in the CTG! foshizzle.bmp
OMG, what is wrong with me?? I read your pot statement & thought "how does she know I smoke pot?" hahaha./...yeah, that's not what you were saying.