Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i sent out the email today with more details and what to do to officially hold your session. there are 4-5 sessions available. i put you on the list in the order you contacted me. if you are interested and didnt get the email please let me know. anyone past 5 will go on a waitlist.

i cant wait. my mind has been working overtime thinking of all the cool things to do during this shoot. yowza!!!

have a great weekend you sassy gals you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Wow Amy, that's really a bummer. Will you have it for a long time? I hope you feel better soon...you aren't getting married until next year so you have plenty of time. You never know, Leigh may have to come this way for other things later this year or next year, or there are always other photographers...
Hey Sarah! That's the good thing about a 2008 wedding, I have LOTS of time!! I have had it since the last week in Nov, and take IV Rocephin (2gm qd, 7 days a week). I do not know how much longer I will have it in, probally another 6 weeks or so. I found out in June 2006 that I have Lyme Disease so it has been an interesting year to say the least.

I was just looking at Victoria's Secret online and they have some cute things right now. I really like this: Victoria's Secret - Flyaway satin babydoll and a pic like that would be cute for this session (nothing too over the edge and just an idea).

For all of you ladies that are hesitant because you're shy or lack self confidence, or other shyness - I understand. I am the most shy person in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to "flaunting" myself. I have never worn lingerie or anything like that for Paul - so this is definitely out of my comfort zone. I just would love to give him a gift like this that shows that - that I went out of my comfort zone to do this for him. I think that makes it extra special!

Ann, I'm the same as you and I'd really like to do these, and I think as long as I lose some weight and keep up with my exercise its a definite possibility that I will do some closer to the wedding. Right now, I won't, I just feel not so pretty. I can't wait to hear from all of you girls though about how it goes, what you wore, and what you did, I think you're the first ones to do this, at least that we've really heard about!!

I got the idea from another forum I think - and thought I'd really like to try this. I just wasn't sure I could pull it off! I am just going to have fun with it, and hope that some of the photos come out! (note: this is nothing against Leigh, it's more about my feeling that I am just not photogenic, especially when half dressed!)

Anyway - I think anyone that wants to do this, should. I can promise you that for all of our insecurities, our FIs think we're beautiful. And there's nothing sexier than a confident woman!

Your FIs are going to LOVE this gift. I did a boudoir like session before and my FI absolutely loved it! You'll loosen up and I'm sure Leigh will help you feel comfortable.....by the way, a glass of wine or champagne may help you loosen up!

Looking forward to hearing about how it goes for all you gals!! Have Fun!! And remember, you are all beautiful!! Your FIs love you and will absolutely LOVE these photos!!