It's officially official! I am a Dreams Cancun bride!

I am a future DC bride not a past but maybe I can help a little...after we told Daniella our date and she said it was being held. she emailed us a general contract. Have you filled out the questionnaire yet? It is just with some general info. I know our contract didnt have everything set for example we signed our contract Nov 2007 but we just told her last week where we had decided to do cocktail hour and reception. What I am getting at is you dont have to make every last decision now. But I would figure out which package you are going to do and get that contract signed and back to them. We mailed our contract and it took over 3 weeks to get there. I was getting a bit scared it got lost. You can fax it too. Hope that is a little help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
It's officially official! I emailed Claudia and she is holding May 8th, 2009 for us at Dreams Cancun! OMG I am so excited! What do I do next? Help me past Dreams brides!!

Thanks!!smile29.gif
I've been waiting (not very patiently) for Claudia to email my travel agent with a date! How long did it take for you to get a date? If you read through the thread that is called "Dreams Cancun- Questions for those married here" there is a TON of info. I also have some price lists and pictures of bouquets, centerpieces, etc. Let me know if you need them. Happy Planning!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Its soooo exciting when you've finally got a date !!

Im getting married @ Dreams Cancun in Nov 2009 and I have been in touch with Daniella. She has been pretty good @ getting back to me to be fair although there has been a few times I've had to send a reminder but I appreciate she must be really busy. Have you decided what package you are having and have you asked about the extras that they provide, here is an attachment for some of the extras that Daniella emailed me, Anything else just shout!Attachment 1424

List of Prices Weddings 2008.doc

Hi All! I have the Q&A here and I am filling it out now but I have no clue on much except for which package at this time. I am listing questions by each section so hopefully Claudia can contact me back with the answers. Does anyone know what her hours are? We are getting married in 2009 but everything says 2008 - are the rates the same for 2009? I asked her this and she didn't answer last time, so hopefully this time she will.

Thanks girls! How's everyone's planning going?

Hi All! I was looking @ the price list and I'm kinda confused about what is and isn't included in the wedding packages. Are the legal fees included, b/c if not, that adds to the bill quite a bit.

Also, why are there prices per person listed for the cocktail hour and reception. I thought that was included in the wedding package. Are those prices per person for every guest over the 20 guest limit?

Also, the photograph packages, are these prices in addition to what's included in the wedding packages?

I'm just trying to get a feel for how much everything costs and EXACTLY what is included in the wedding package. Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic123 View Post
Hi All! I was looking @ the price list and I'm kinda confused about what is and isn't included in the wedding packages. Are the legal fees included, b/c if not, that adds to the bill quite a bit.

Also, why are there prices per person listed for the cocktail hour and reception. I thought that was included in the wedding package. Are those prices per person for every guest over the 20 guest limit?

Also, the photograph packages, are these prices in addition to what's included in the wedding packages?

I'm just trying to get a feel for how much everything costs and EXACTLY what is included in the wedding package. Thanks so much.
Hi Nic, I think I can answer some of your questions, The legal requirements are not included in the package price so yes this does bump the price up considerably. If you are taking the Dreams ultimate package then you cocktail hr is included but only for 20 people, if you have more than this then I think there is an extra cheage PP. I have the same queries regarding the photographer, I must admit it is not totally clear to me which parts from the price list are included, this to me is the only down fall with a destination wedding not being able to sit down with the WC and go through everything, but hey I suppose this is all part of the excitment ! LOL

Congrats sweetie! I feel like it's been a long time you have been waiting for the official date!

Next, review the ppts, make your selections... be patient, don't give them your choices until a few weeks before the wedding.

Do everything else! DIY stuff, OOT bags if you are doing them...