Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
Mine was yesterday! Turning 29...on a MONDAY! OUCH! haha I really did have a great day though!
Happy belated birthday! thewave.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerlover36 View Post
I am tempted to do that but I don't think I can do makeup well enough to pull it off.

I am considering getting the LOMAS person to come in but its like $500 on their website. Is that stupid of me to do? thoughts?

PS my FI told me today that he hated the color combo I have been doing. Thanks love for this tidbit that would have been helpful when i showed you the color board 2 months ago! I luckily haven't done much but did have everything envisioned a specific way and got samples of invites and stuff like that.
I am definitely doing my hair at the salon with a trial run done here in Houston. For the make-up... I saw $168 for makeup and it includes a trial run. I am not getting bridal package because 1) too expensive 2) I hear the suite only allows 3 people at a time. so you can't have anyone else but maybe your bridesmaids or mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong View Post
msmarmar...
your sig picture...what kind of dog is it? never seen one like it before :)
He's a Bug :) (Part Bostyon Terrier/Part Pug). He was a rescue last year..about 4.5. This was his "profile" pic on the rescue site...I saw it and fell in love with him..knew he had to be mine :)
His name is Baby Grinchmas (Baby..cause that's what he came with...and he looks so much like the Grinch). Actually his full name is Baby Grinchmas Theodore Pugglehead....we call call him Baby G
Love Him :)

Quote:

I am definitely doing my hair at the salon with a trial run done here in Houston. For the make-up... I saw $168 for makeup and it includes a trial run. I am not getting bridal package because 1) too expensive 2) I hear the suite only allows 3 people at a time. so you can't have anyone else but maybe your bridesmaids or mom.
How many people do you have with you that you would want in the room? I will only have 3 bridesmaids (hopefully...maybe even only 2..1 is iffy) and my mom.

I really only want them helping me get ready...and I figure if I wanted a couple other people to join me...I'm the bride...they can't get mad at me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murmel View Post
I agree. I thought it would be much more expensive, but when we totalled up what we were getting, it became a great price to bring our photographer with us. He will be doing photos at our welcome cocktail party, the wedding and then trash the dress! So excited :)

And I'm a junior member!
Thats awesome, ours is doing pretty much the same thing, she will also go golfing and deep sea fishing with the guys (well her or her assistant).....Bringing one was definitely the way to go!

Quote:
And I'm a junior member!
Congrats!

Quote:
PS my FI told me today that he hated the color combo I have been doing. Thanks love for this tidbit that would have been helpful when i showed you the color board 2 months ago! I luckily haven't done much but did have everything envisioned a specific way and got samples of invites and stuff like that.
LOL this is something my FI would do... Hope it didn't set you back too much pokestick.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post

Anyone else who needs to be added or removed PLEASE PM ME!!!
Thanks!
I sent you a PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
A friend of mine attending the wedding happened to be my hairstylist and she did my trial and hair style for free.

I did my own makeup, got a lesson and bought stuff from Bobbi Brown and loved it. I cried like a baby and nothing moved, all night long, everything stayed in place.
Your make up looked flawless!! I'll definitely be asking you for tips as the day gets closer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo79 View Post
Hello Ladies! Well, I just wanted to say hello and say that I am waiting for our date confirmation at Azul Sensatori, then it will finally be official and I'm so excited! I am so happy to be able to talk to other brides from A.S. My date would be April 25, 2011.
welcome4.gif Nice to meet you!! If you're smart, you'll make BDW your best friend (kidding!). But seriously, if you take the time to read from about page 400 and learn how to navigate you will have a wealth of info at your fingertips. I really don't even use any of the sites I initially signed up for since there are so many good ideas and helpful ladies here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
I am still having trouble with mine...Chong..how did you finally get it to not say invalid?
Lol! What kind of dog is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
The WC onsite give you the web address when you meet them onsite. Just know that the chances of it actually working is about 10%. My mom was the only one out of everyone I gave it to that actually got through to the webcam and you can't hear anything on it, it's not the greatest quality.
pokestick.gif This sucks! How will I be able to tell everyone to tune in? And if it doesn't workhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif? Thats one of the reasons we chose the Sky Deck. Ughh! The frustration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
I don't know who was asking about Tiffany or what the story was behind her, but she was my WC and she was dumb as F***.
I don't know her but this made me laugh smile120.gif

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. I am going to email her now and let her know the changes I want. No more asking. I have got things to cross of my list damn it and this asking and waiting a week or two for an answer is for the birds.

can you ladies tell that I have had it today?

Forgot to mention that I called my FI on my way to work this am to make sure that he had gotten ahold of the last groomsmen yet to buy his suit. And then he alerted me to the problem that two of these aholes, I mean groomsmen (joking, I do love them all) have been slacking and now the suit is not avialble in their sizes. Honestly, melt down does not describe the way I feel right now. I am more like a valcano ready to erupt.

And today's my son's 1st birthday. This morning was just perfect, we played and open presents, went out to breakfast and now all of this.

I swear, I am not going to let a moronic TA and slacking groomsmen ruin this day for me. Chin up.
Amanda, I'm sorry you were having a bad day. hug2.gif I hope today is better for you but I feel your pain. STILL no word from Fabio and I think FI is getting his hopes up when it comes to his groomsmen. Only 3/5 have booked for the wedding and his bachelor weekend in Miami was cancelled because they couldn't make it all of a sudden. They suck and they're irresponsible (that's a whole other story) and when I mention it I'm the bad guy. I just think he doesn't want to admit they don't have his best interest at heart. So, at least you can say you love all of your groomsmen (showing you the bright side) because I cannot say the same. I tolerate them and that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post
YAY YAY YAY!!!pinkie.gif So glad you got your date. P.S. your to do's make me nervous. Our date is not far behind yours and I am sooo far from finalizing the wording for our invitations. To be honest, I'm kinda trying to put a lot of that stuff off until the summer's over (and hopefully my life slows down a bit, at least on the weekends)
Don't feel bad about Maggie's to do's, I'm still in the process of ordering my invites and it's still going to take them 3-4 weeks to be ready! Maggie is definitely an over-achiever! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post
PPS - It's my birthday today and I just looked at my profile thing on the side and my age has changed. BOO! haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
Mine was yesterday! Turning 29...on a MONDAY! OUCH! haha I really did have a great day though!
smile123.gif HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! We're all the same age. I turn 29 on Dec 4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniepps View Post
A friend of a friend just got back from the resort last week and said the food is great. She did say the drinks were watered down though but that shouldn't be a problem at an all-inclusive. You can just ask for an extra shot on the side or something.
Quote:
We visited in April and the food was amazing! As for the drinks, I didn't find them watered down at all. Plus I was thrilled they make Caesars! (really a Canadian thing...) And the Mojiotos at the Mojioto bar are super yummy :) Never did try the house wines though...we rather ordered bottles or did the wine parring at Le Clique. The resort by far had the best food at an all inclusive I have been to so far. That was one of the main reasons we picked the Sensatori, since FI is a former chef and food is really important to him.
Thanks Ladies! I know we've heard nothing but good things about everything including the food but I'm having those dreams where something goes wrong in the kitchen and my guests have to eat Cheetos and dumb stuff like that. Just trying to ease my mind a little more.

Quote:
What are/were your colors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
I can't do my own make-up to save my life. If I tried to do fancy makeup I would probably come out looking like a $2 hooker
smile120.gif

Quote:
He's a Bug :) (Part Bostyon Terrier/Part Pug). He was a rescue last year..about 4.5. This was his "profile" pic on the rescue site...I saw it and fell in love with him..knew he had to be mine :)
His name is Baby Grinchmas (Baby..cause that's what he came with...and he looks so much like the Grinch). Actually his full name is Baby Grinchmas Theodore Pugglehead....we call call him Baby G
Guess I should have read completely before I asked (didn't want my multiquote to be too long). He's cute. My FI wants a Pug and I'm not a big fan (of Pugs and most animals in general) but your dog is cuter. I have fallen in love with my BM's American Bulldog. Love him to death and think one may convert me into a dog lover....we'll see! LMAO at his name too!! Very creative...and long. Everyone thinks my FI's name is Theodore because his nickname is Theo.

Quote:
Where do you go in Houston?

Quote:
HE IS adorable!!!! I have 2 furbabies myself!