Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Hi Ladies -

First off I should say that that there has beena lot of great back and forth happening here and looks like a lot of fun is going on. I have enjoyed seeing Lindz and BigBop's BD pics and Meghan, I loved looking at your wedding pics on facebook. Looks like you guys had a great time. You got married at AB, right?

OK....so sorry to cut that short but I just recieved an email from my TA that my WC has been replaced. So not that I was the biggest fan of my AS WC (Tiffany) but now I am worried that everything that she's confirmed is going to get lost somewhere and I will have to spend hours digging through emails and such to catch my new WC or prove that I deals that I've been able to negotitate with Tiffany.

Maybe I am freaking for no reason, but you ladies all know how it is. I am sure one of you will tell me not to worry and that's exactly why I came here first! So thanks in advance!

I also wanted to see if anyone has worked with or is working with my new WC, Carolina and what your thoughts are about her. Please share if you don't mind.

Thanks so much!
You will be fine!! they have a detail list of everything. Just make sure you keep ALL your emails, so you can reference anything Tiffany told you, if necessary. Maybe this one will be better than Tiffany!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post
I'm thinking we're gonna do both. We've started getting things for the OOT bags and I have to say that we've lucked up so far and everything was only $1 (except the Spanish for Dummies - $1.50) So I imagine we'll be spending like $10/bag. FI wants to stop it there and I may agree later on but I wanted to give out a small photo album to have them put pics from the wedding in. "Capture the Moments" Mini Satin Photo Album Since we have less than 50 guests coming I wanted to take the time out for FI and I to take a pic with each family and send that photo with our thank you cards.

I liked the white too but my fav was the pink! Very sexy!

I was!!! I was running around the house cause I thought he was somewhere hiding and waiting for my response/reaction. I ran everywhere opening doors and screaming. Lo and behold the last door I opened was the guest room and there he was looking like "what's going on"!!! Hilarious! So we started calling everyone and his cousin asked, "Did she say yes?" He looked at me and was like I don't even know! He told her, "I assume it's yes she's running around with the ring on her finger." Definitely not what I always imagined but priceless all the same!

That's so cute!! The photo books....hmmmm maybe I will add that too! hahah Our OOT bags are OUT OF CONTROL!! Oh well. :)

Thanks dear!! My favorite "outfit" was the sequin boy shorts...I only had one picture in there from them though. Oh well.

hahaha thats hysterical!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniepps View Post
24 days to go and I feel like I still have everything to do!!!!!! I've pretty much ordered everything, just waiting for it to be delivered so I can start organizing everything. Maybe once everything gets here I'll feel like I've accomplished more. I am looking forward to my bridal shower this Saturday though. It's going to be a Sex and the City Theme. We're going to wear stilletos and sip Cosmos!
I totally understand how you feel...I have lists for lists for lists!!!! I am going to try to knock out 99% of everything this weekend. That's so cute about your bridal showers...can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!

SORRY for all the posts...I didn't think there were that many, so I didn't multiquote.

30 days til I get married!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
I have more questions (shocking I know :) ) My sister's friend got back to me with pricing and at this point can only save us about $10 per person because it is so far out from our actual wedding date. How far in advance did you book the resort...I have the wedding date confirmed and the deposit for that is already paid..so that part is taken care of. The new TA is saying it might be better to wait a little while to see what kind of deals and promotions might be available. Help Please :)
Our TA got a group rate (currently) that people could take advantage of for about a month - 1 yr. or so out from the wedding. Then they're guaranteed the lowest rate. But others will book much closer to the date.

I think you're fine to wait a while at this point. Maybe check back every few months to see if the rates are reasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniepps View Post
24 days to go and I feel like I still have everything to do!!!!!! I've pretty much ordered everything, just waiting for it to be delivered so I can start organizing everything. Maybe once everything gets here I'll feel like I've accomplished more. I am looking forward to my bridal shower this Saturday though. It's going to be a Sex and the City Theme. We're going to wear stilletos and sip Cosmos!
Bridal shower, so much fun!! I love the theme. I can't believe 24 days out. So excited for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
I totally understand how you feel...I have lists for lists for lists!!!! I am going to try to knock out 99% of everything this weekend. That's so cute about your bridal showers...can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!

SORRY for all the posts...I didn't think there were that many, so I didn't multiquote.

ONE MONTH!!!!! yay for you. I can't imagine how excited /stressed you must be. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Hi Ladies -

First off I should say that that there has beena lot of great back and forth happening here and looks like a lot of fun is going on. I have enjoyed seeing Lindz and BigBop's BD pics and Meghan, I loved looking at your wedding pics on facebook. Looks like you guys had a great time. You got married at AB, right?

OK....so sorry to cut that short but I just recieved an email from my TA that my WC has been replaced. So not that I was the biggest fan of my AS WC (Tiffany) but now I am worried that everything that she's confirmed is going to get lost somewhere and I will have to spend hours digging through emails and such to catch my new WC or prove that I deals that I've been able to negotitate with Tiffany.

Maybe I am freaking for no reason, but you ladies all know how it is. I am sure one of you will tell me not to worry and that's exactly why I came here first! So thanks in advance!

I also wanted to see if anyone has worked with or is working with my new WC, Carolina and what your thoughts are about her. Please share if you don't mind.

Thanks so much!
I have Carolina too! I think you'll be happy with her. So far she seems great (granted I haven't planned much with her). The first email trying to nail down the Plaza Zavas took a long time, but that was her trying to be in touch with the WC in Mexico, so understandable.

Other than that her turnaround time on emails is pretty fast (usually same or next day).

Quote:
Are you talking about booking the resort for your guests? We waited as long as we could...Our rates started out a lot higher than we ended up getting them for. A lot of negotiation took place!! I think we sent out a "must book now" email back in April...so 4 months before.
Technically...yes. If you went with the group contract (which we decided to NOT do)..then it was our name on the contract which basically stated that we had to put the deposits down if the guests didn't by the due date.
So...we decided to wait and not do the group agreement..because there really aren't enough people coming that we get anything worthy of the group agreement....
So...now I just have to be patient and I HATE patient...I like booking and planning and obsessing.....

So....if anyone has ideas of all that I can do now...I would LOVE suggestions :)
(Not ready to buy a dress cause I have a million pounds to lose, and I don't really want to buy OOT stuff yet because no clue how many people are coming....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
Technically...yes. If you went with the group contract (which we decided to NOT do)..then it was our name on the contract which basically stated that we had to put the deposits down if the guests didn't by the due date.
So...we decided to wait and not do the group agreement..because there really aren't enough people coming that we get anything worthy of the group agreement....
So...now I just have to be patient and I HATE patient...I like booking and planning and obsessing.....

So....if anyone has ideas of all that I can do now...I would LOVE suggestions :)
(Not ready to buy a dress cause I have a million pounds to lose, and I don't really want to buy OOT stuff yet because no clue how many people are coming....)
How about DIY Save the Dates and Invitations...I did BOTH myself and they were definitely a labor of love...because they were tedious and TOOK FOREVER!! BUT it was sooooo worth it!! You could start working on those...or researching decor...or researching dresses...soooo much you can be googling right now...I could sit and do that for HOURS!

Quote:
How about DIY Save the Dates and Invitations...I did BOTH myself and they were definitely a labor of love...because they were tedious and TOOK FOREVER!! BUT it was sooooo worth it!! You could start working on those...or researching decor...or researching dresses...soooo much you can be googling right now...I could sit and do that for HOURS!
I ordered save the dates just yesterday...went super-simple..because I couldn't justify spending a lot of pre-invitations...
All I do is google weddings...destinations weddings...weddign dresses...azul sensatori....

I was so antsy yesterday..I almost dragged FI to go register...and that might be a tiny bit too early :)

Thanks dear!! My favorite "outfit" was the sequin boy shorts...I only had one picture in there from them though. Oh well.QUOTE]

I missed those! I had black sequin booty shorts too!!

Quote:
!!!!!!!! smile41.gif SO EXCITING!

I'm doing OOT bags and in them I'm putting stadium cups, shot glasses, a miniature bottle of tequila, a pack of cosmopolitan mix, personalized deck of cards, a welcome brochure and a weekend survival/hangover kit. I feel kind of bad though because I didn't want to spend a lot on the bag so the bags I ended up getting are soooooo cheesy! LOL At this point though I don't have the energy to try to find anything better so hopefully they'll pay more attention to what's in the bag instead of the bag themselves. FI wants to go room to room to hand out the bags as people arrive. At the reception we're giving cigars to the men and fans to the women.