Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of people that can be accomadated in the PCB for the private reception

I am just a little nervous that we could end up with 80-90 people and not enough space?!

Kristen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfidely View Post
Hi Mischaka -- No fear...you are not alone! I've also chosen Playa Maroma location for my wedding. cheer2.gif Finally narrowed it down last week -- and it looks like I'm confirmed for my date: 10/10/10.

I'm a little nervous too since there seem to be no posts posts about this location.

OMG!!!! I want to hug you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have to become the best of friends!!! lol

And since you are going have yours months before me I will need you take extra pics!!!! Have you seen their fan page on facebookhuh.gif They have a few and it does look nice but no wedding pics.

Who have you been in contact with at the resort?? i have been in contact with Laura....and she's pretty nice and she gets back to me pretty fast considering my wedding is so far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
OMG!!!! I want to hug you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have to become the best of friends!!! lol

And since you are going have yours months before me I will need you take extra pics!!!! Have you seen their fan page on facebookhuh.gif They have a few and it does look nice but no wedding pics.

Who have you been in contact with at the resort?? i have been in contact with Laura....and she's pretty nice and she gets back to me pretty fast considering my wedding is so far away.
First I was dealing with Laura and then a week or so ago Eduardo started to reply to my e-mails -- so now not sure who I'm dealing with cheesy.gif But at least someone is responding (and responding quickly)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&C In Love View Post
Thanks so much for sharing your pics Tonia! They are beautiful. I can't wait! People we sent the STD have been looking at our hotel and they are all starting to get excited!
Thank you!!! You will love the resort. All of our guests want to go back already!! There is talk of a reunion trip. Feel free to email me any questions. This site helped me so much! I also posted a bunch of additional pics on my facebook of the resort and stuff. If you want to see them send me a message saying you r from this page and I will add you. Just search Tonia Rothermel Lockard, I am the only one! Happy planning!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfidely View Post
First I was dealing with Laura and then a week or so ago Eduardo started to reply to my e-mails -- so now not sure who I'm dealing with cheesy.gif But at least someone is responding (and responding quickly)!
oh ok. I haven't sent an email in about 2 weeks. But as long as there is a record of my wedding date and everything that I requested i'm fine!!

Hey guys!

I just got an email today from Elena offering me one of the dates I requested for our wedding in March. We wanted the 'renewal of vows' ceremony.

Soooo, everyone who is waiting for a non-legal date just be aware she will give out dates now!

I just let her know that our trip was booked already for March 20-27th, and that I was needing to send out invites so guests could try to get holidays booked:)

Hope this helps! I am soo excited to have a date now!! woo hoo!

Although, she has not said the phrase "your in the books" I am hoping that I'll be there as soon as she reads my reply!

Kristen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kplanta View Post
Hey guys!

I just got an email today from Elena offering me one of the dates I requested for our wedding in March. We wanted the 'renewal of vows' ceremony.
Soooo, everyone who is waiting for a non-legal date just be aware she will give out dates now!
I just let her know that our trip was booked already for March 20-27th, and that I was needing to send out invites so guests could try to get holidays booked:)
Hope this helps! I am soo excited to have a date now!! woo hoo!
Although, she has not said the phrase "your in the books" I am hoping that I'll be there as soon as she reads my reply!

Kristen
Oh I nearly went my panties then as I was so excited I misread your post I thought you were waiting for a legal cermony date - lol! At least that means things have stated moving - but Elena and my TA said come August dates for the legal cermony will be available - thats only a few weeks to go now tho - oh lucky you, you can really start planning now :-) xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonia579 View Post
Thank you!!! You will love the resort. All of our guests want to go back already!! There is talk of a reunion trip. Feel free to email me any questions. This site helped me so much! I also posted a bunch of additional pics on my facebook of the resort and stuff. If you want to see them send me a message saying you r from this page and I will add you. Just search Tonia Rothermel Lockard, I am the only one! Happy planning!!
Hey Tonia!
I tried to look you up on facebook, but I couldnt find yousad.gif Maybe its because I am in Canada? Is there any other way I could get a look at your pics? Could you try looking me up on facebook? I am Kristen Planta.

Kristen