8. Christa (Daily2011) - Barcelo Maya Palace - Jan 11-18, 2011
9. Brandy (surpriseitstaken) - Barcelo Maya - Jan 15-Feb 5, 2011
10. Tifuhhknee - Dreams Puerta Adventuras - April 19 - 27, 2011
11. Southern Sweetie - Moon Palace - June 7 - 15, 2011
12. peterpanpixiedust - Dreams Cancun - June 14? - 26, 2011
13. Mallory57 - Moon Dance, Negril - August 11 - 19, 2011
14. Diamond girl - Oct 5 - 9, 2011

welcome4.gif

Any more ladies just let me know! Welcome aboard!
Thank you! I'm so excited!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ladies a while back I found out I couldn't be part of the starfish thread because my date was already taken. I have since purchased my own starfish (its blue) and was wondering if I could start passing it on this thread as well? I am going to try pming dc22173 and itsfinallyhere since I think they are the ones that started/organized this thread. If thats wrong please correct me. Thanks !!

dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up:

1 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 5 - Scottsdale, AZ

2 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - Punta Cana

3 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 – Cancun

4 ) DWbridetobe - October 30 - November 8, 2010, St. Lucia

5 ) breeze616 – December 6 – 16th Iberostar Rose Hall, Montego Bay

6 ) kateandbri - January 8th-15th, Melia Caribe, Punta Cana

7 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya

8 ) susanna.hanson - June 17, 2011, Cabo San Luca

If you would like to join this CLEAR starfish list, please post in this thread with all of this info:

1) That you would like to join the 'dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up'

2) Your travel dates (an estimate is ok if you haven't booked yet).

3) Your wedding location

Thanks

Do we know if the clear starfish is fixable? The last bride did mention that the stick was broken off from it. If it won't stay in the bouquet well enough, I might buy my own... I wouldn't want to loose it somewhere on the beach while taking pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyD View Post
Do we know if the clear starfish is fixable? The last bride did mention that the stick was broken off from it. If it won't stay in the bouquet well enough, I might buy my own... I wouldn't want to loose it somewhere on the beach while taking pictures!
Ya, I hear that! The current holder of the starfish is on her honeymoon. We can ask her when she returns. I sure hope its fixable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze616 View Post
Ya, I hear that! The current holder of the starfish is on her honeymoon. We can ask her when she returns. I sure hope its fixable!
I'm back! I'm taking it over to Michael's today to see if I can find something to attach it to otherwise I will just glue the stick back on and it may have to be reattached sometime in the future if it falls off again.
At least my bouquet was big and packed enough that I could just tuck him in between two peonies so you could just see it peeking out. Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Either way it will be sent out via UPS tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineA View Post
Hi ladies a while back I found out I couldn't be part of the starfish thread because my date was already taken. I have since purchased my own starfish (its blue) and was wondering if I could start passing it on this thread as well? I am going to try pming dc22173 and itsfinallyhere since I think they are the ones that started/organized this thread. If thats wrong please correct me. Thanks !!
Janine - I'd love to "borrow" your starfish if you decide to start passing it! I've been hoping someone would start a new one because my dates don't fit into any of the existing ones. Please let me know! (My travel dates are 12/31/10 - 1/8/11 and our wedding is 1/2/11 in Montego Bay.) Thanks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Kt Ellis View Post
I'm back! I'm taking it over to Michael's today to see if I can find something to attach it to otherwise I will just glue the stick back on and it may have to be reattached sometime in the future if it falls off again.
At least my bouquet was big and packed enough that I could just tuck him in between two peonies so you could just see it peeking out. Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Either way it will be sent out via UPS tomorrow.
Hooray!! This means he's coming to me!! July 7th is coming so quickly...can't wait to for our wedding day!!

It is great to see that so many brides are benefiting from the starfish! This is awesome and it brings a smile to my face :) I can not believe how many places it has been to already!!! Does anyone know if the journal is still floating around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze616 View Post
dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up:

1 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 5 - Scottsdale, AZ

2 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - Punta Cana

3 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 – Cancun

4 ) DWbridetobe - October 30 - November 8, 2010, St. Lucia

5 ) breeze616 – December 6 – 16th Iberostar Rose Hall, Montego Bay

6 ) kateandbri - January 8th-15th, Melia Caribe, Punta Cana

7 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya

8 ) susanna.hanson - June 17, 2011, Cabo San Luca

If you would like to join this CLEAR starfish list, please post in this thread with all of this info:

1) That you would like to join the 'dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up'

2) Your travel dates (an estimate is ok if you haven't booked yet).

3) Your wedding location

Thanks