Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Yay congrats!!!! Its very surreal seeing yourself in a wedding gown isn't it? Post a picture if you have one!
Can you believe I forgot my camera! Luckily my friend brought hers and I am waiting for her to send me the pix! I will post once she does..you'll just have to ignore the bra being exposed...lol. I am pretty big up top and the dress has a deep V so we ordered extra dress fabric and the seamstress said she would sew in a "modesty" something. She'll keep the V shape just add fabric to the sides so its not that low cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Yay!! cheer2.gif Congrats! :)

Good morning :)

No way, no charges for me and I had two signature drinks! One at the ceremony spot, one at the reception. The coordinator even called us one day and said the restaurant manager wanted to set up a tasting for our reception signature drink. During our coordinator meeting earlier that day they brought in our ceremony signature drink for us to try. They made us feel very special and offered up different options to our drink to make sure we had exactly what we wanted.
Ok I thought that was a little bit ridiculous and what's even more ridiculous is that all I asked for were lemon drop martinis and french martinis. Any bar should have the ingredients for both of those drinks so I shouldn't have to pay anything for them.

I think some of the girls pushed back and got them included for free. I feel like the more you talk, the more you get. You might not get anywhere with the Miami coords, but the Mexico ppl will sort you out. Pull the "past brides have done this and there was no charge" line as well.

So, yes, I think I want to go back to Mexico for my honeymoon and really enjoy it. Adventura spa palace is booked solid in Aug & Sept (crazy). But there are some good deals on Expedia so I might just try to do a week somewhere - and not look at Trip Advisor. How does anyone book a trip anymore with Trip Advisor making you second guess every decisionhuh.gif

Quote:

So, yes, I think I want to go back to Mexico for my honeymoon and really enjoy it. Adventura spa palace is booked solid in Aug & Sept (crazy). But there are some good deals on Expedia so I might just try to do a week somewhere - and not look at Trip Advisor. How does anyone book a trip anymore with Trip Advisor making you second guess every decisionhuh.gif
WOW! I guess my friends were right and it is a great resort! HA! Expedia does have some good deals!

Quote:
I think some of the girls pushed back and got them included for free. I feel like the more you talk, the more you get. You might not get anywhere with the Miami coords, but the Mexico ppl will sort you out. Pull the "past brides have done this and there was no charge" line as well.

I think I will have to go with the "past brides" approach and good luck to finding a honeymoon spot. Do you want to stay on the east coast of Mexico? What about Cabo?

Quote:

Maroma in the RM is consistently voted one of the top beaches in the world. That's where I'd go if I were you! We looked at some great intimate resorts in that area back when we were choosing. Aventura Spa is a huge resort. Do you want big or AB size again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerlover36 View Post
I am so excited! I said yes to the dress this weekend :) Its so weird I feel now that this is really happening hahah!
YEA!!! cheer2.gif

Finding a dress is one of the best parts! I can't wait to see a picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach View Post
What's up with your photoghuh.gif I went over and looked at her site and she takes nice photos. I was going to email her for a quote, but if you don't recommend her I will keep searching. I'm sorry to hear she hasn't been on your stress-free list. I hope it gets better!!!
That's a tough call...her pics are fabulous, but her lack of communication is killing me. But I am a MAJOR communicator...always text, call, write you back, etc. So, if you are low key and don't need all that, she is probably fine. And in her defense, she has been going through a divorce...but still, that is not an excuse.

Quote:

Not sure if I did the quote right. I've heard that the Maroma is GORGEOUS and also the Royal Hideaway Playadelcar is to die for as well. (for what it's worth)

As for Trip Advisor, it drives me NUTS!! My mother is on it constantly comparing all the resorts we've considered. Good thing is, her conclusion is that AS has the fewest negative reviews, as they ALL have their critics! cheer2.gif

Quote:

Here is a suggestion: come to Le Blanc the week of August 7th and come to my wedding!!! haha It's a Palace resort like Aventura, but a step up. But yes, trip advisor can be disheartening sometimes...however, it is a good spot just to get names of different places. We were thinking about switching resorts, but decided not to. There are some really cool ones: Banyon Tree Mayakoba, Grand Velas, Rosewood Mayakoba, The Tides, Fairmont Mayakoba, Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita (my future bro-in-law just got back from here and said it was ahhhhhhmazing!!!), etc etc etc!! Also, Playa Del Carmen has some really cool boutique hotels...very unique!