October 2010 Brides?

Jo 2010

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post
Thanks everyone. Mexico102, its very different from my wedding dress. my dress is much more fun than elegant. heres my original dress: David's Bridal - Strapless Faille Gown with Sweetheart Draped Bodice

Runningbride, I've been watching craigslist and bought that dress for about 100!!! it still had the tags. Now I have to stop looking for dresses, I don't need any more.
Very different but I think that will be more fun! You get to dress up in 2 completely styles/moods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post
Thanks everyone. Mexico102, its very different from my wedding dress. my dress is much more fun than elegant. heres my original dress: David's Bridal - Strapless Faille Gown with Sweetheart Draped Bodice

Runningbride, I've been watching craigslist and bought that dress for about 100!!! it still had the tags. Now I have to stop looking for dresses, I don't need any more.
Wow, they are two completely different dresses but I love them both! I think your dress is so cool and unique!

I wish we were doing a TTD session but I couldnâ€t talk my FI into it! Oh well…..

Angie, if you had a 2nd dress you could trash it the day before the wedding or do it at your honeymoon location. (I'm such a bad influence)

thanks Hat0112, could a few drinks change his mindhuh.gif I'm more excited about the ttd than the wedding photos. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the extra money for the outside photog to do the wedding or just save the money and have her do the ttd only. FI was against an outside photographer since the package includes some pics and family will take more, but I found some who would do the ttd for 500 whether or not they do the wedding. He's to the point of whatever makes you happy makes me happy as long as we can pay for it.

Welcome FutureMrsGedman!!!

WOW I've missed so much. Damn work.... ruins all my BDW chatting!

Mexico102- I'm doing placecards for 2 very important reasons. 1. My mom/her boyfiend, stepdad/girlfriend and dad/wife HATE each other and they are all coming! God help me. 2. I found the cutest seashell placecard holders and can't wait to use them! Oh also, I STILL haven't figured out a ticker...

Wendy- LOVE LOVE LOVE both your dresses. We aren't doing a ttd because.... well I dont have a reason I guess. I just can't be bothered. I'm still trying to figure out my photog arrangements so maybe once I figure that out, I'll entertain the idea!

Runningbride- I am also just going to walk through customs with all my bags and receipts. I'm really trying to limit what I'm bringing but - damn, it adds up quickly!

Welcome FutureMrsGedman! There are some amazing ladies on this October 2010 thread :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayanLily View Post
WOW I've missed so much. Damn work.... ruins all my BDW chatting!

Mexico102- I'm doing placecards for 2 very important reasons. 1. My mom/her boyfiend, stepdad/girlfriend and dad/wife HATE each other and they are all coming! God help me. 2. I found the cutest seashell placecard holders and can't wait to use them! Oh also, I STILL haven't figured out a ticker...

Wendy- LOVE LOVE LOVE both your dresses. We aren't doing a ttd because.... well I dont have a reason I guess. I just can't be bothered. I'm still trying to figure out my photog arrangements so maybe once I figure that out, I'll entertain the idea!

Runningbride- I am also just going to walk through customs with all my bags and receipts. I'm really trying to limit what I'm bringing but - damn, it adds up quickly!

Welcome FutureMrsGedman! There are some amazing ladies on this October 2010 thread :)
All that dysfunction you mentioned and some is why I'm having a destination wedding and didn't send STDs or invites---LOL! SO SO glad to relate!!! They might be shooting daggers at eachother thru the dinner but they are bound to get a glimpse of those adorable seashell placecard holders but more important you love them......I love this place, what would be do without it!

Mexico102 I should have done the same. I honestly didn't think all said family members would come, let alone their significant others! It'll be very strange since I'm not close with any of them ( I grew up with my grandparents) and my FI has never met my Dad in 8 years of dating! Having said that, I am honored they all wanted to make the trip. It was really touching and probably not an easy decision for them to make. This is going to be a serious MAMAMIA wedding hehe