Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
So weird I have not received anything yet and I get married a month before you! 3 weeks! Do we have to pay by credit card? If so, I guess i better get my limit changed!
Yeah it's very weird. Who knows what's going on. Is Tiffany your WC? I believe the balance does have to be paid by credit or debit card and if you're using AMEX they charge a fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
I am back and a Mrs!!! I had the most AMAZING time ever! Our wedding was absolutely perfect. The ceremony site on the beach was gorgeous, the weather was wonderful, the reception site (Zavaz Plaza) was awesome, and all of our guests had a great time!!!!

We did the wedding on the beach, and splurged and got the Premium Deluxe Package, because I love flowers :) Here is an image of the gazebo:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a picture of me and the hubby (that's so weird to say!!) during the ceremony:

Here we are during the sand ceremony:

And here is the set-up for the reception. Since we had the premium deluxe, it was supposed to come with four large baskets of flowers. Our on-site wedding coordinator (who was fabulous!) switched those out for the tall glass vases and then we were able to use the flowers on top as the centerpieces for the reception site, which was great because we were originally just going to use the bouquets.

Ladies, do not stress! The wedding coordinators on-site are AMAZING, and do everything to make your day absolutely perfect. smile159.gif

Amy, I am so glad you had an awesome wedding also! I was thinking about you on Saturday, and was really happy the weather was great for you also! Can't wait to see more pics!!
WELCOME Back!!!! Your pictures look fabulous! I am so glad it went so well!

Wow ! Welcome back Renee! I love your set up, its gorgeous! And you look AMAZING girl! That's so great that everything was perfect for you. Makes all that stress seem silly now doesn't it?

All of my guests raved about how great everything was - the beauty of the setting, the great food, good music.... Such a relief!

I hope to see more of your pictures soon!

xx

Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Can I ask who your original TA at DW.com was. I am worried that I have the same one. sad.gif

I can't wait to see a photo of your centerpieces. They sound lovely. Everytime I hear what you girls have done, I change my mind.

Love the love-bird playing card ideas. I am also doing placards in small photo frames. We using antiquey ooking photo frames that will also hold the polaroids from our photo booth. So they double as favors. I haven't decided how we are doing the table numbers yet. I was thinking of doing vintage images of the cities we have lived in (Baltimore, Austin, New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Amsterdam) but I think I might have 10 tables so that won't be enough. Hmm..what to do?
I hope you don't have mine old TA... His name is David Victor out in NJ. Whatever you do, switch TA's immediately if I were you. He made so many giant mistakes that if had not been caught would have screwed up my and many of my guests trips. Misspelled everything, didn't actually take my deposit for my room so never booked it for me etc. Patti Ortiz fixed all of this for me.

I like it! You've put a lot of thought into this, you'll figure out the perfect idea for your tables. You still have some time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
I am back and a Mrs!!! I had the most AMAZING time ever! Our wedding was absolutely perfect. The ceremony site on the beach was gorgeous, the weather was wonderful, the reception site (Zavaz Plaza) was awesome, and all of our guests had a great time!!!!

We did the wedding on the beach, and splurged and got the Premium Deluxe Package, because I love flowers :) Here is an image of the gazebo:

Here is a picture of me and the hubby (that's so weird to say!!) during the ceremony:

Here we are during the sand ceremony:

And here is the set-up for the reception. Since we had the premium deluxe, it was supposed to come with four large baskets of flowers. Our on-site wedding coordinator (who was fabulous!) switched those out for the tall glass vases and then we were able to use the flowers on top as the centerpieces for the reception site, which was great because we were originally just going to use the bouquets.

Ladies, do not stress! The wedding coordinators on-site are AMAZING, and do everything to make your day absolutely perfect. smile159.gif

Amy, I am so glad you had an awesome wedding also! I was thinking about you on Saturday, and was really happy the weather was great for you also! Can't wait to see more pics!!
Congrats MRS!!! Welcome back! I'm so glad to hear you had the most amazing time, you look gorgeous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Wow ! Welcome back Renee! I love your set up, its gorgeous! And you look AMAZING girl! That's so great that everything was perfect for you. Makes all that stress seem silly now doesn't it?

All of my guests raved about how great everything was - the beauty of the setting, the great food, good music.... Such a relief!

I hope to see more of your pictures soon!
xx
Amy
It's amazing how ridiculous all the stress seems now isn't it? That was the first thing I thought when I got there, "I should have listened to past brides, Nicole was right!"

Afternoon Ladies!!!

First let me say that I'm starting to feel like I know all of you a tad now because I went back and read from post #1. Yes, you heard that right, I started at post #1 and I am now on page #647 and slowly working my way up like a turtle. My FI thinks I am totally nuts and has told me that I am officially obsessed with this thread. LOL I told him that it was a "research project" for our ceremony and that I am saving us tons of $$$ by reading through here and learning the do's and don'ts. He laughed but funny enough when I mentioned saving $$$, he left me alone. LOL

So before I head back to page #647 to hopefully be caught up by the tomorrow, I just wanted to tell you where I am at......

The FI and I really did not feel comfy with our DW.com TA and so we composed a nice little "reassign us or we quit" email late last night. We got a call today and I spent 30 mins venting and whining about all the things we did not like about her. I have to be totally honest and say that it made me very uncomfortable because I felt like a tattle tell that was throwing her under the bus. :-( I didn't like her, but I just wanted to move along without busting her out. I am feeling kind of sad right now because regardless of how I felt about her, I'm sure she is probably a nice person in other scenarios and I don't want to see anyone get in trouble. :-/

Anywho, I guess there will be moments like this throughout the process. :-/ I just wanted to let you all know how phenomenal you all are!!! You guys have banded together and supportive and uplifted one another during a very stressful time! How wonderful is that to know that in times like these, mankind still has it's warmth! Even if it's over the internet!!! :-) I won't be mushy much longer....I just wanted you all to know as a newbie looking from the outside in, it is wonderful to see WOMEN being kind and warm to one another.

With that said....I'm off to page #647 to finish catching up! I feel like I should get some points just for reading all those damn pages!!! LOL

Have a great weekend girls!!!

Bigbop - That's super cool to hear! :) I remember feeling that way when I joined BDW about 2 years ago (before Azul Sensatori was even open!) It's so nice to be able to meet, virtually anyways, the girls that all are going through the same experience and can share the successes and failures with us all so we don't feel like blind flailing bridezillas!

I have gotten such an immeasurable amount of love and support from these amazing woman who have never even heard my voice! I love this support system and our group of friends we've become. It's amazing thinking about you all while at my own wedding, never forgot you all and it made me smile throughout my day.

I'm truly happy for each of you girls that get's married and to all you bride 2 be's, feel honored to help or give advice in any way I can <3

Getting a little mushy over here hug2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach View Post
Afternoon Ladies!!!

First let me say that I'm starting to feel like I know all of you a tad now because I went back and read from post #1. Yes, you heard that right, I started at post #1 and I am now on page #647 and slowly working my way up like a turtle. My FI thinks I am totally nuts and has told me that I am officially obsessed with this thread. LOL I told him that it was a "research project" for our ceremony and that I am saving us tons of $$$ by reading through here and learning the do's and don'ts. He laughed but funny enough when I mentioned saving $$$, he left me alone. LOL

So before I head back to page #647 to hopefully be caught up by the tomorrow, I just wanted to tell you where I am at......
The FI and I really did not feel comfy with our DW.com TA and so we composed a nice little "reassign us or we quit" email late last night. We got a call today and I spent 30 mins venting and whining about all the things we did not like about her. I have to be totally honest and say that it made me very uncomfortable because I felt like a tattle tell that was throwing her under the bus. :-( I didn't like her, but I just wanted to move along without busting her out. I am feeling kind of sad right now because regardless of how I felt about her, I'm sure she is probably a nice person in other scenarios and I don't want to see anyone get in trouble. :-/

Anywho, I guess there will be moments like this throughout the process. :-/ I just wanted to let you all know how phenomenal you all are!!! You guys have banded together and supportive and uplifted one another during a very stressful time! How wonderful is that to know that in times like these, mankind still has it's warmth! Even if it's over the internet!!! :-) I won't be mushy much longer....I just wanted you all to know as a newbie looking from the outside in, it is wonderful to see WOMEN being kind and warm to one another.

With that said....I'm off to page #647 to finish catching up! I feel like I should get some points just for reading all those damn pages!!! LOL

Have a great weekend girls!!!
Welcome!!! These ladies are the best!!!! What day are you getting married? I am shooting for May 30th

I just want to reiterate what Bigboponthebeach said. I'm currently stressing out to the MAXX!! trying to schedule everything - get pricing from the TA here in Vancouver for all our guests coming from different locations - here, Calgary, Toronto, New York etc. etc.; trying to find out if we can actually HAVE our ceremony and the reception on the requested date/location (Carolina @ Karisma has confirmed the ceremony date and time yesterday but not the reception yet and the reception details are VERY important for me ... we tentatively have May 27, 2011 on reserve) - which I know there are at least another couple of you around here within DAYS of that, including Bigbop!); also trying to find out what would happen if the travel company changed the dates on us because our TA says that's a possibility with all the different locations we have people coming from.

Anyways, point being for my ramble is to second Bigbop's comment that it is so wonderful to know there is such an amazingly supportive group out there who can reassure that they too went through all this stress and ended up having fantastic weddings and made it through the stress of it all together.

So THANKS!! You guys rule.