Welcome back Paige! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures, but just like Jen, I can't think of any specific questions right off the bat other than curious to hear what your favorite part of the trip was?!? Congrats again!

Hi Everyone! my FI and i finally booked our plane tickets to mexico!!! we will be there from nov. 28th till dec. 6th. Has anyone flown with US airways? I have read somewhere that they were kind of rude to work with and somewhat unaccommodating with the wedding dress, oh well. we decided to postpone the honeymoon since we couldn't really take that much time off, we had just got back from Thailand, and the FI has finals. I'm pretty happy with this idea since being in Mexico itself is a vacation, and we will be able to save more money so that when we do go on our honeymoon it wont be hanging over our heads.. maybe we can even go to my dream place -- the Maldives!

In wedding family drama news -- my FIs gma has decided not to go and that just makes me sad. A few of his family members have states that we are crazy to even want to leave the US and its a miracle that we havent been killed yet...mind you, i'm from thailand. I guess you can take the person out of the small town but cant take the small town out of the person. OH well.

Nic -- love love love the projects good job!

Samira -- have a very happy day!!!!

Paige -- welcome back and congrats!

Linds- thanks for adding me on facebook -- love your pictures and i cant wait to see the professional ones!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Dreaming- congrats on booking! Its so exciting to be booked because it just feels more official that way... We are doing a similar thing with taking out honeymoon later. With me being in grad school and him just graduating from college means we have very limited funds. I will be happy to do our honeymoon later when we can do it right :)plus its something to look forward too later! Its too bad to hear about your FI gma's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlvetter7 View Post
Nic - the evening acceptance you made looks perfect with your friend's invitation! She must have been thrilled that you could help out!

My Mom finally sent out my Save the Dates earlier this week and people are all starting to call/email and tell me how excited they are and that they are definitely coming! Good sign but I won't hold my breath until people actually start booking!!!

Samira is today or tomorrow...? So exciting! Congrats Samira!!!
Oooo, thanks, yeah my friend loved it.... I was so pleased :-) And your save the dates are starting to get replys you must be so so excited xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige2010 View Post
Hey girls~ I'm back! We got in late last night so I am not caught up on my sleep yet- but wanted to let yall know I will get started on my review later but if you have any questions ask away.

It was perfectI! The resort is amazing and our guests and us couldn't have had a better time! The wedding/set up was just as I had imagined! I already wish we could do it all over again wink.gif Im gonna make some coffee...wake up... & get started on the review!
Welcome back... cant wait for the review... Congratulations x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNagan2011 View Post
Nic- I love the invites and evening acceptance!! :) They do look really nice. I have to say my eyes were drawn to the evening acceptance because those are my colors, so I might be "borrowing" that look for a potential invite look for us.

Paige- Congrats again. Glad to hear everything went well. Looking forward to the review and some pictures :) I don't feel like I have any questions right away, but will be thinking of some!
Glad you like the stuff ive done... Glad you like it enough to want to borrow it :-) Yipee!! xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingofSunshine View Post
Hi Everyone! my FI and i finally booked our plane tickets to mexico!!! we will be there from nov. 28th till dec. 6th. Has anyone flown with US airways? I have read somewhere that they were kind of rude to work with and somewhat unaccommodating with the wedding dress, oh well. we decided to postpone the honeymoon since we couldn't really take that much time off, we had just got back from Thailand, and the FI has finals. I'm pretty happy with this idea since being in Mexico itself is a vacation, and we will be able to save more money so that when we do go on our honeymoon it wont be hanging over our heads.. maybe we can even go to my dream place -- the Maldives!

In wedding family drama news -- my FIs gma has decided not to go and that just makes me sad. A few of his family members have states that we are crazy to even want to leave the US and its a miracle that we havent been killed yet...mind you, i'm from thailand. I guess you can take the person out of the small town but cant take the small town out of the person. OH well.

Nic -- love love love the projects good job!

Samira -- have a very happy day!!!!

Paige -- welcome back and congrats!

Linds- thanks for adding me on facebook -- love your pictures and i cant wait to see the professional ones!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
Congratulations on booking :-) Hope you get to go to your fave place!! Glad you like the DIY projects xo

Happy friday :-)

Its a beautiful day here... need a beer garden, shame i havent got one close by!! :-(

xoxo

So my mugs came in today and I am very happy! :) I was a little nervous about how the sizing was going to come out but it turned nice. The white on orange contrast is a little harder to read then I was hoping but I think you definitely can read it. Here they are:

Click the image to open in full size.

Jen I love them! I am still trying to figure out which ones I am going to order. I was hoping for a mug that has a lid that a straw could be used wtih. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really wanted to get Tervis tumbler mugs made with the same wedding logo stamp that we used for our Save the Dates (below) but when I got the quote I re-thought that...I'd love to hear suggestions.

Click the image to open in full size.

V- i love your logo! That will look awesome on a mug... Well we just used discountmugs.com; there is lots of different styles and pretty good prices. However, its hard to tell how big the logo is really going to show up as and we never saw a preview of what the mugs were going to look like so it was kind of scary.

About the straws, i know that we got straws into the lids of the mugs for my sister's wedding. I don't think they were made for straws but they still worked :) Good luck in deciding, let us know what you end up choosing!