Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Amy, your photos are amazing! I'm so excited to go now! I'm glad you had so many good things to say!
Your advice is super helpful...thanks for telling us!

Katie, Congratulations!!! Your pictures are beautiful!! Thanks for thinking of me...we did have a big stress for a while. Our airline went bankrupt, so we had to change our flight date, which meant we had to change our wedding date, so for a while we had no wedding date. ...and we lost our photographer. But our TA has compensated us, plus our guests and we have a photographer we like....whew!
Thank you!! Glad to help, you should be excited to go, it will undoubtedly be the very best day of your life :)

Wow, I didn't skim back far enough, I had no idea... wow I'm sorry to hear that but it sounds like you got things right back on track! Way to go! Don't let anything get to you too much, just know it will all be perfect once you're there :)

hey ladies...again! my TTD pro-pics are now up on my facebook so check them out if you want....and add me if you're not my 'facebook friend' already! I'm Katie Day (wow that sounds weird!!) and my profile pic is me and hubby on our wedding day so should be easy enough to find...I hope!!

pro pics of wedding day should be on tomorrow...still sorting through those ones!!

Muchos love amigos :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
hey ladies...again! my TTD pro-pics are now up on my facebook so check them out if you want....and add me if you're not my 'facebook friend' already! I'm Katie Day (wow that sounds weird!!) and my profile pic is me and hubby on our wedding day so should be easy enough to find...I hope!!

pro pics of wedding day should be on tomorrow...still sorting through those ones!!

Checking them out now!!!

I'm not used to my new last name either... in serious mourning about my old one but not changing it until my legal day :)

LOL! I have been fighting to brain to not say "adios" and "gracias senor!" to my clients on the phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post

Add me! My name is Amy Fitch  My photog posted pics on his page Chris Schmitt Photography

Irina & Liliana were my coordinators. They even set up tastings for both my signature drinks, loved it!

I did like my DJ, he did all the announcing, very well, coordinated with everything, faded our first dance song perfectly, used all my dinner music suggestions and kept everyone dancing. I got really anal on my do not play list, they send you a huge spreadsheet of songs and I went through the whole thing but they played a few songs I asked not to play. No biggie, didnâ€t really affect anything.
Amy,
I cannot wait till I see your photos! You look amazing in your first dance picture.

We are also planning to have Signature Drink(s). My WC told me that we can pick our drinks once we arrive to the resort. How did you pick your signature drink? We are thinking mojitos! We love mojitos!!!! What do you mean onsite coordinator setup tastings?

We are really debating on having a DJ vs. playing iPOD ourselves. I am so glad to hear that the DJ worked out for you guys. We might have to look into it little more.

Thanks for all the advices you have posted on the forum. We are also going to be there 4 days before the wedding so I need to be cautious about not getting too much tan or even worse sunburn!

Chong

Quote:
Thanks amy :)

hey girlies....missed you all!!

We are back, and I am still mega-tired and jet-lagged at the moment.

For those wanting to see pics, here is the link to my brothers' shots he got - JD Photographs - Kate and Chris' Wedding once I've uploaded our proper photogs pics, I'll post the link too (we have about 1400 photos on 2 CDs!!)

Meghan - have just quickly skimmed through the posts and seen you've been having some major stresses...I got the impression it's all worked out now, but I hope it all is and sending you big hugs. xx
oh WOW.. I love you pictures! I love that you picked PINK for your wedding color. I love the cute wedding cake.

Did you get your hair & make-up done at the resort? I am terrible at doing my own make-up. I do not wear make-up except for maybe blush... Did you have to bring your own make-up for them to use? Did you bring a picture of what you want your make-up to look like? I might have to go see someone at the mall to do my make-up and take a picture of myself..

Can't wait to see more pictures from you! Congratulations!!!
Chong

Quote:
Thanks amy :)

hey girlies....missed you all!!

We are back, and I am still mega-tired and jet-lagged at the moment.

For those wanting to see pics, here is the link to my brothers' shots he got - JD Photographs - Kate and Chris' Wedding once I've uploaded our proper photogs pics, I'll post the link too (we have about 1400 photos on 2 CDs!!)

Meghan - have just quickly skimmed through the posts and seen you've been having some major stresses...I got the impression it's all worked out now, but I hope it all is and sending you big hugs. xx
YOUR PICS ARE awesome! You look stunning!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Amanda, LOVE your ideas!!! I think you can pull them off, including hanging a frame from the sky deck gazebo.

You're making a photo booth? Do tell.

I like Amazing Wedding Cakes!

Thanks guys.

Oh and by making a photo booth I mean I am getting some fun vintage fabric and having it hand from this 8' tall collapsable event banner thingy. (I have no idea what to call it. I do PR so it was a client's from an event... basically a retractable hook on either end of a self standing poll.) We bought this great polaroid type camera that prints out mini photos that have an aged feel to them. We are going to leave the camera on the table next to the booth with directions on how to operate. We are going to bring a box of props for people to use in their photos. Then we are ordering antique looking placard frames that fit the mini polaroid-type photos.

So not a real photo booth by any means, but a make-shift one...I hope everyone likes it but I know my friends love to take pics of themselves so it should work out.

The thing about hanging the large frame from the gazebo on the sky deck is that there doesn't seem to be a beam that runs horizontally except for the one in the very front or the one in the very back and I think it would look best in the middle. Maybe if I bring heavy duty wire we could hang in the middle by attaching the wire to the beams on the outside of the gazebo. Hmm. Maybe I'll have to give this more thought.

Quote:

Looks like everything went off great! You looked beautiful. Congrats and welcome back!

Where on the resort did you have your ceremony? I don't think I've seen that spot before.