Any 2011 Brides out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post
I love that you are using 3 different coulours of the same dress thats a great idea and the dress is gorgeous :-)
I think your dress is stunning, cant wait to see you in it :-) You will look gorgeous x
And your logo is fab... Its really something....

Where did you get your coasters from?

Argh.... NEED TO BUY, NEED TO BUY........
We need to pay for the rest of hol and wedding package so not really sure i will be making any purchases before aug?! unless i sneak one or two things in here and there :-)
I have bought 3 lovely dresses, a pair of gladiator sandals and a beach bag from H&M though a cople of weeks ago, as i really reaaly liked and i just kno if i waited they wouldnt be there ;-p

You have really got some gorgeous stuff there...

xoxo
I'm such a dreamer I thought that I answered this already - sorry :-s

I got the coasters from

Sea Breezes Beach Glass Photo Coasters

but I have seen them on a bunch of sites. We're getting our pics taken on the beach whenever we do our site visit so, one of those will be in the coasters on the table. Thanks - I'm glad you like them.
Thanks for the info, i love these coasters I think they are a great Idea, were not doing OOT bags but something like this would be a lovely thank you to guests and at the same time give them something to use all the time when they get home.... xox

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SunnyD - I chose Mexico because I have been to Jamaica and Punta Cana, but have only been to Cancun once, and I was young. So I wanted to go somewhere "new"! But I have been all over the Caribbean (Bahamas, Caymans, St. Lucia, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and obviously Jamaica and DR) and I have to say that the beaches in Punta Cana are above and beyond the MOST beautiful beaches that I have been to!! If I (and all of my BMs) hadn't already been there twice, and if it had good diving (my fiance's one request), then I absolutely would've chosen it for my wedding!!! Not to sway you away from Mexico, as that's what I chose, but from what I've seen about Mexico beaches online, they just don't compare to the ones in Punta Cana:)

However, on the Mexico side... the activities there were another huge draw for us! We have been wanting to go to Chitchen Itza (we've been to 3 of the 7 wonders of the world together, and are aiming to get to all of them:), and we love that our guests have plenty of activity options other than beach and water activities. The chance to go to ruins and the cenotes was a very unique one. Also flights to Mexico are super cheap from the US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexbride83 View Post
SunnyD - I chose Mexico because I have been to Jamaica and Punta Cana, but have only been to Cancun once, and I was young. So I wanted to go somewhere "new"! But I have been all over the Caribbean (Bahamas, Caymans, St. Lucia, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and obviously Jamaica and DR) and I have to say that the beaches in Punta Cana are above and beyond the MOST beautiful beaches that I have been to!! If I (and all of my BMs) hadn't already been there twice, and if it had good diving (my fiance's one request), then I absolutely would've chosen it for my wedding!!! Not to sway you away from Mexico, as that's what I chose, but from what I've seen about Mexico beaches online, they just don't compare to the ones in Punta Cana:)

However, on the Mexico side... the activities there were another huge draw for us! We have been wanting to go to Chitchen Itza (we've been to 3 of the 7 wonders of the world together, and are aiming to get to all of them:), and we love that our guests have plenty of activity options other than beach and water activities. The chance to go to ruins and the cenotes was a very unique one. Also flights to Mexico are super cheap from the US!
I have to agree...The reef right off Cozumel is insane! Beach at Cozumel and Cayo Coco, Cuba are so far the nicest ones I've seen. Of course, I never been to Punta Cana, and because my FI's first gf's mother was murdered in Punta Cana, DR ...plus it is right next to Haiti, I guess I won't go there.

Quote:
Thanks for the info, i love these coasters I think they are a great Idea, were not doing OOT bags but something like this would be a lovely thank you to guests and at the same time give them something to use all the time when they get home.... xox
Nada prob :-) They come exactly as shown too with the white organza ribbon/bow tied on and packaged in sets of 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysockz View Post
Think this was to you cjb0arder13! x
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb0arder13 View Post
Yep, totally agree...it's absolutely ridiculous and stupid and I bet if more brides were aware of it, they'd choose to get married at other resorts not owned by Karisma.
Hmmm, Have i missed something :-) x Whats going on? x sorry im just nosey x

Quote:
Hmmm, Have i missed something :-) x Whats going on? x sorry im just nosey x

This was about the photographer situation...how my resort won't allow outside photographers from Mexico. We either have to use the resort photogs, or bring one from the States who must stay a minimum of 3 nights. Ivan was my preferred photographer, but they won't allow me to use him (even though he is GREAT, and I highly recommend him for any of you other brides!!!)