Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomsArePeopleToo View Post
Wow Wendy, thank you so much for the kind words. Right back at you and Rod. The two of you and your entire DW group were wonderful. It was so cool how we ran into each other on Friday night too. Any way here is the link to your proofs. I will get working on the album right away and I will also be adding those images from Friday night to the collection as well.
Congratulations to you and Rod!

Wendy and Rod
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You did such a fabulous job!!!!! Wendy, you look sooo happy and in love and GORGEOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
I just found a printer near my work that is going to print my place cards, programs, and welcome letters. Whew! I feel so much better :) The place cards are super cute - white middle with pink stripes around the sides. They are going to use bright orange ink for the names too so it will go with my centerpieces and the pink stripes will match my table runners. SWEET

I was totally stressing last night and now I feel much better. Yes, $2 per place card is probably crazy talk, but right now it makes me feel better that its done and its Bermuda and everything is freaking expensive here - including my peace of mind - haha

Oh - and my fellow Marylanders - I have organized my AHR to be a Maryland theme, since we'll be right on the Chesapeake Bay! We are having red & yellow table clothes w/ black and white napkins (to match the flag), black eye Susan flowers, ships and other nautical items as centerpieces, and a cup cake tower with little paper Maryland flags in them all. I am soooooo excited! And of course for gifts we will give little crab knockers and other crab accessories. Oh so easy and fun to do this theme - and such less pressure from the real wedding :)
I'm so glad you found a printer...that will make everything a TON easier and less tedious!!

OMG, that sounds SO SO SO cute!!!!! You MUST send us pictures!!!! That makes me think of Wedding Crashers..."Crabcakes and football...that's what Maryland does!" haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
hey girls,

just a quick question...

what are people doing about their engagement rings on the wedding day? is anyone leaving it on, or are you taking it off?

just trying to decide what to do myself!!
I was thinking about this the other day....you could put it on your pinkie or other hand and then put it on right after the rings...I think you will want it for the pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
YAY Katie so exciting!!! Today is my last day in the office too and I woke up in kind of a jig if that makes sense. We get picked up 6:30am by our transportation Monday morning. I can't believe it's so close already!

I have a get/axxium nail appt with all my girls tonight with wine in the salon, I don't know how they pulled that off.

I think I finished my vows last night too... margarita #2 I got inspiration. FI was in the bathroom and he came out and I told him I finished my vows and he responds "so did I!" and I was like, "umm, in the bathroom??" to which he replied "it's where I do my best thinking" :) <--------- romance at it's finest, LOL!

Also completed my list/spreadsheet and details with special instructions to the DJ.

All I need to do is do a tighter dress rehersal of our dance, pack the clothes, give pre-travel gifts to the girls, hand out suitcases with receipts, get my final appts done, pick up FI's pants from alterations and print out stuff to bring :)
How did your nails and wine go?!?!? That is one our favorite things to do!!!! Their is a little wine bar next to our nail salon and they bring the wine over to you!!! it's amazing!!!

You sound like you are all ready to go and have everything done!!! I AM SO SO SO SO excited for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Amy - Haha, I know right? Bathroom vows, jeez....

Frantic... I'm too exhausted to be frantic. I just found out they double booked my cocktail reception area and all off a sudden are disapproving me for it. Keep in mind I paid for this already and I'm 8 days away. Good news is they are moving me to a better location in my opinion and crediting me $300.

Annoying news, MOH is bailing on our girls nail night to help her fake cousin move. Screw her, I'm pretty irked by this.
UGH both of those things are super annoying...BUT I am glad you are finding out about the cocktail reception location NOW rather than while you are in Mexico. Sounds like you got the better deal anyways....

I am not shocked by anything anymore...people are so inconsiderate!!!!!!!censored.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
I am so beyond irked at everyone for various things, nothing fazes me anymore. Especially friend things.

Tonight is my bermudian hen night - we are all going out in cowgirl wear. I'll post some pictures next week. Yee Haw! My friend sewed a veil to the back of my white cowboy hat. Its so freaking cute :)
SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!! Will you plan me a bachelorette partyhuh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You did such a fabulous job!!!!! Wendy, you look sooo happy and in love and GORGEOUS!
Aw thank you!!! Andrew gets all the credit! I am definitely happy and in love :) DH and I are headed out to the lake tonight to spend a romantic night together. We just don't want the honeymoon to end!

BYE AMY!!!!!!!!

Your two years of planning is finally over!!!! I know you'll have just the most fabulous wedding with lots and lots of sunshine the whole trip! I cannot wait to hear all about it when you get back. You'd better have some teaser pics ready b/c you've got a lot of not-so-patiently waiting brides on here!

hug2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymartini View Post
*Gasp* wonderful pictures!

Andrew, I saw your package prices online. What do you charge for flying to Mexico for everything?
Hi Sara-Welcome. I see you are from Phila. My FI went to college then lived there a few years afterwards. Our cake topper if actually the LOVE statue. It has been an ongoing symbol of our relationship together.