Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan24 View Post
YAY!!! Laura I loved your pics. I am so excited for my wedding. You were such a beautiful bride!!
Megan your wedding is sooooo close!! I'm super excited for you!smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart View Post
I'm getting excited that I'm almost to the 150 post mark ... I think I'm going to be stuck on this site over the weekend FINALLY getting to d'load all the pdf attachments. I'm still trying to decide how sad this is that I'm that happy about this - hee hee
I totally know how you feel! I actually told my fiance how excited I was to be a junior member instead of a noob and he just laughed at me! They just don't understand how exciting these things are

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachykeen View Post
lol. I know exactly how you feel! If only we could just get the attachments we need from Ana...sigh. I'm so far behind you in posts!
Honestly ( as u may or may not have noticed lmao) I turned into a posting queen and just started going and posting on all kinds of the threads and really ended up finding some useful stuff. I posted on this one girls thread this week about ceremony scripts strictly b/c I loved her monogram, so totally unrelated to her actual thread LOL Turns out her FI designed it and now he's going to ours for us. But yeah I know what you mean when it feels like you're forever away from getting there. Forced me to start commenting like a nut on everything and anything even if it was just to agree or say 'thanks for sharing'. You know I was like I need my 150 posts DAMNIT LMAO

And Lily no they totally don't get it. My FI is like why are u spending all this time chatting with a bunch of women you've never met?? Maybe if I explain in golf terms, it would shed some light on the situation :-s lol Mind you he seems to have picked up a liking for the Jason Mraz song from all the sites and slideshows - hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart View Post
Honestly ( as u may or may not have noticed lmao) I turned into a posting queen and just started going and posting on all kinds of the threads and really ended up finding some useful stuff. I posted on this one girls thread this week about ceremony scripts strictly b/c I loved her monogram, so totally unrelated to her actual thread LOL Turns out her FI designed it and now he's going to ours for us. But yeah I know what you mean when it feels like you're forever away from getting there. Forced me to start commenting like a nut on everything and anything even if it was just to agree or say 'thanks for sharing'. You know I was like I need my 150 posts DAMNIT LMAO

And Lily no they totally don't get it. My FI is like why are u spending all this time chatting with a bunch of women you've never met?? Maybe if I explain in golf terms, it would shed some light on the situation :-s lol Mind you he seems to have picked up a liking for the Jason Mraz song from all the sites and slideshows - hee hee

My FI sounds like he's on the same boat as yours!! Golf terms would make it much simpler for him. I'm addicted to this site now and Project Wedding. I've gotten a lot of useful info from here too looking around all the different threads. I even found a ton of pictures of a beach bride that has my dress! Haven't been able to find one anywhere else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura22610 View Post
So, I received my pictures from Claudia Rodriguez a while ago but I just got the link to my online slideshow the other day so I thought that I would share :)

Laura & Don | February 26th 2010 | Dreams, Cancun Mexico
Congrats laura! your pictures are beautiful. Can I ask what hotel room you booked? is it the honeymoon suite?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buix0058 View Post
Congrats laura! your pictures are beautiful. Can I ask what hotel room you booked? is it the honeymoon suite?
I booked a preferred club ocean view room. I was very happy with it. We were on the 3rd floor, we had a perfect ocean view and then had a view of the pools too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volosikj View Post
Beautiful Pictures Laura! Did you bring the star lanterns by the buffet with you or did Ana provide those?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I would love to know about the star lanterns as well, I was looking for some to hang over the deck found some I love, actually thru Mishka but then I really dont know how to hang them so sorta scrapped the idea for a while

Ana a couple of months back did send me picture of start that she does, and I thought that these (ones just posted) looked way better - I would be really interested to know how to get them as well - beautiful pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly129 View Post
Ohh I have the same question - those looked soo good!
Thank you! Ana provided the star lanterns. I actually had no idea that she was doing that either! It was a nice surprise because they did look beautiful!! I saw them setting up for a wedding another day and they used the same lanterns but strung them up over the edge of the infinity pool (I am sure this cost extra because it took them a really long time to hang them all!) That really looked nice too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaganlane View Post
OMG!!! Your pics are awesome! Claudia is amazing at adding lightness and darkness to the photos. I am so happy I booked her! Your pics make me so happy and excited! If you don't mind me asking, how long did you have her for photography? I'm only doing the 3 hour package b/c I'm not having a fancy reception. Do you think that will be enough?
Thanks! You will love Claudia...she is so nice! I had her for 5 hours although I probably would have been okay with 4. I think that 3 hours should be enough time if you aren't having her at the reception. You can also add more time once she is there if you feel like you need more. She is very good at making sure things are moving along and that you have enough time for all of your pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly129 View Post
Megan your wedding is sooooo close!! I'm super excited for you!smile03.gif

I know I am getting really close. 22 DAYS till the wedding!! And I have so much to do still. Nothing like putting it off to the last minute. I am hoping like all the previous brides have said it will all fall into place when I get there.

I still have not really had any contact from Ana. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura22610 View Post
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :)

I booked a preferred club ocean view room. I was very happy with it. We were on the 3rd floor, we had a perfect ocean view and then had a view of the pools too!

Thank you! Ana provided the star lanterns. I actually had no idea that she was doing that either! It was a nice surprise because they did look beautiful!! I saw them setting up for a wedding another day and they used the same lanterns but strung them up over the edge of the infinity pool (I am sure this cost extra because it took them a really long time to hang them all!) That really looked nice too!

Thanks! You will love Claudia...she is so nice! I had her for 5 hours although I probably would have been okay with 4. I think that 3 hours should be enough time if you aren't having her at the reception. You can also add more time once she is there if you feel like you need more. She is very good at making sure things are moving along and that you have enough time for all of your pictures.
Hey Laura.

I have a question for you did Claudia have some kind of a spot light for the pictures at night? Or is that something she did with photo shop?

I love how the pictures are so bright.