Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1017 View Post
Etsy :: Ivory Whimsical Hair Flower

Etsy :: Ella Earrings - Swarovski Special Occasion Earrings, FREE SHIPPING, E244B08CRL

ANTAYA - women's fashion flats sandals for sale at ALDO Shoes.

I can't figure out how to post pics, but here are the links, I hope they work! I'm a bit worried the rhinestones on the sandals might catch on my dress since it's lace, but I'll test it out :)
Absolutely beautiful Angie! I really dig your headpiece and earrings! Are these the shoes you will wear under your gown? I'm noticing that more and more brides are wearing either flip flops or colored flats. I haven't decided about my shoes yet. I am posting my headpiece so you can see it.

Click the image to open in full size.

I got it from David's Bridal.

When you want to upload a pic, another bride told me about tinypic.com. You just go to the site, upload your pic and copy the code for discussion boards. Hopes this helps!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angie- I love your shoes, earrings, and headpiece! :)

Msglave- I also love your headpiece!

~My next mission is to find shoes! I am still trying to decide between flats/flipflops or wedges.

Well my dress came in yesterday (yay :)), but when I tried it on it was quite big on me. I only ordered it a month and half ago and have lost like 2 lbs. The size I had tried on in the stores was the size that I order because it fit like a glove. I just ordered it in a petite instead since I am short. Luckily DB remember this, so they are reordering my gown in one size down (while holding my original one, in case one size down is too small). But now I have to wait until July sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by msglave View Post
Absolutely beautiful Angie! I really dig your headpiece and earrings! Are these the shoes you will wear under your gown? I'm noticing that more and more brides are wearing either flip flops or colored flats. I haven't decided about my shoes yet. I am posting my headpiece so you can see it.

Click the image to open in full size.

I got it from David's Bridal.

When you want to upload a pic, another bride told me about tinypic.com. You just go to the site, upload your pic and copy the code for discussion boards. Hopes this helps!
Thanks! Yup, I am going to go barefoot during the ceremony, and wear those after and at the reception. I'm always barefoot or wearing flip flops so it works for me!

Ooooh your headpiece is gorgeous! Love it!

Thanks for the tip about the photos, I'll try that :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNagan2011 View Post

~My next mission is to find shoes! I am still trying to decide between flats/flipflops or wedges.

Well my dress came in yesterday (yay :)), but when I tried it on it was quite big on me. I only ordered it a month and half ago and have lost like 2 lbs. The size I had tried on in the stores was the size that I order because it fit like a glove. I just ordered it in a petite instead since I am short. Luckily DB remember this, so they are reordering my gown in one size down (while holding my original one, in case one size down is too small). But now I have to wait until July sad.gif
Thank you! :)

Aw, well at least DB remembered that! Could have been a nightmare! July isn't too far away...

Quote:
Etsy :: Ivory Whimsical Hair Flower

Etsy :: Ella Earrings - Swarovski Special Occasion Earrings, FREE SHIPPING, E244B08CRL

ANTAYA - women's fashion flats sandals for sale at ALDO Shoes.

I can't figure out how to post pics, but here are the links, I hope they work! I'm a bit worried the rhinestones on the sandals might catch on my dress since it's lace, but I'll test it out :)
WOW, I absolutely love everything you've chosen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNagan2011 View Post

Quote:
Thanks! Yup, I am going to go barefoot during the ceremony, and wear those after and at the reception. I'm always barefoot or wearing flip flops so it works for me!

Ooooh your headpiece is gorgeous! Love it!

Thanks for the tip about the photos, I'll try that :)
Quote:
Aw thank you! :) Other than my dress I haven't bought much wedding stuff, so it really makes it feel more "real".
Thanks JNagan! I still haven't decided on shoes either. At least DB is working it out for you. Some people totally have a nightmare! I am at the other end of the spectrum. I bought my dress one size too small! LOL! I'm down about 12 lbs...so far, so good!

Angie, I wish I could go barefoot, but we are getting married in the gazebo. My FI felt like it could be decorated more. Your shoes are gonna be perfect. Let us know if the rhinestones are ok or if they are catchy.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriztie707 View Post
Hey Ladies! I was just wondering when everyone was planning on sending out their invitations for your wedding? We want to give people enough time to still book their vacations and are trying to think of when would be a good time.
I was hoping to have had mine sent out already (a little embarassing, I think, that so many people have booked their trips and I haven't even sent out the invites yet!) but school and work have been keeping me so busy the last few months that I haven't even finished designing them! Arg. We did send out save the dates though last fall, and all the booking info etc is on our website, so it's not like people are totally out of the loop or lacking information. But some people are not too Internet savy so don't seem to realize that they can find out everything they need on our website, or for whatever reason seem to be waiting for an "official" invitation before making their decision as to whether to come.

Realistically I guess I will be sending my invites out sometime in May!