What accessories with a V back dress?

Hi, my dress has lace shoulders and, more importantly, a low V back. I would like advice on accessories. Click to see the dress:

My dress - model picture

1. Do you like the idea of wearing a back necklace with the dress, or do you think that would make it too "busy"?

2. What style of veil do you think would work best with such a dress? Birdcage? Cathedral? Or maybe no veil at all?

3. Sorry to be personal but I am really fretting about the bra issue! The dress shop told me to shop for a bustier online but I have had difficulty finding one that is low enough in the back!! This is the lowest one I have found so far: low backed bustier

I don't know if it's low enough for what I need. What do you think? If not can you suggest anyplace to look? I am a D cup and need to wear a bra, unfortunately.

Please do not feel a need to answer all three. If you can just answer any of them I would be grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster View Post
Hi, my dress has lace shoulders and, more importantly, a low V back. I would like advice on accessories. Click to see the dress:

My dress - model picture

1. Do you like the idea of wearing a back necklace with the dress, or do you think that would make it too "busy"?

2. What style of veil do you think would work best with such a dress? Birdcage? Cathedral? Or maybe no veil at all?

3. Sorry to be personal but I am really fretting about the bra issue! The dress shop told me to shop for a bustier online but I have had difficulty finding one that is low enough in the back!! This is the lowest one I have found so far: low backed bustier
I don't know if it's low enough for what I need. What do you think? If not can you suggest anyplace to look? I am a D cup and need to wear a bra, unfortunately.

Please do not feel a need to answer all three. If you can just answer any of them I would be grateful.
Gorgeous dress!!! I personally wouldn't add a necklace, the back of the dress is very dramatic and I think it will take away from it.

In regards to the bra maybe the dress store can sew bra cups into the dress. That's what I am doing with mine so I don't have to worry about a bra. I'm a D cup too so I totally understand the need to have something. Sometimes having big boobs can be a curse...lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster View Post

My dress - model picture

First off, GORGEOUS dress! So unique. I never thought of trying this kind of style, but am having serious dress envy !

My opinion is a back necklace can look beautiful and really "make" your look, but with your dress being such a statement already, if you do go for this look, do not wear a veil and choose a simpler style necklace.

Saw this one on a photographer's site. Don't know who makes it though.

Click the image to open in full size.

I love the dress and the back. I personally wouldn't wear a back necklace. maybe sew in cups in the dress or wear those ones that stick on-don't know if they work or not. Not sure about a veil as I am not fond of them for our beach wedding. Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post
In regards to the bra maybe the dress store can sew bra cups into the dress.

Thanks. I really wish I could do the bra cups but the woman at the shop said that I need the support of a bustier or bra (D cup chest).

LOVE your dress! So darn beautiful!

IMO the back jewlery would take away from how beautiful this dress really is. As for the bra, I would look for the ones that you can be sewn into the dress for lift and support. I have big girls too and they work well for me every time. If you want a veil I would look for a finger tipth length with lace along the edge to match the dress... gorgous!