Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

amy - I am totally loving your pics!!! that is such a great idea and it looked like it all worked out really well!

so, yesterday I went for my final fitting (after last time they took the dress in 2 inches).....was supposed to bring it home with me yesterday but it needs to be taken in more! I knew I'd lost weight but I swear I haven't lost enough to have it taken in again! so, I haven't got it yet! Had to have an argument with them in the shop as they don't do alterations at weekends or in the evenings and I refused outright to have to book ANOTHER day off work just to have another alteration that they should have got right the first time! (I feel bad enough that I'll be off work for 3 weeks without keep booking days off for everything else!) so I got them to agree to stay late one night and I've got to rush home from work next Wednesday and get there for 7.30pm! fingers crossed, this is the last one!

Also took my wedding shoes and my wedding jewellary (necklace and earrings) and it all works so well together, I'm really pleased. I decided on the white/ivory wedding shoes...mainly because you can't see them even when I walk lol but I am wearing the pink ones on Saturday for my hen night and I will take them to Mexico just in case I change my mind!

I have got my hair trial with my hair dresser on Saturday (so I can take pictures and take it to the resort). Found a couple of tiaras I liked yesterday so bought 2 and will take them with me to see which looks best with however I have my hair. Also bought a bracelet that really compliments my necklace and earrings :)

I'm so excited about my hen night! I've been so busy with wedding stuff I haven't seen enough of my girlfriends and with all our money going on the wedding, I haven't been able to afford to go out so this is a much needed night all round. and I'm excited as my theme is pink and black! - love it!! photos I'm sure will be up on facebook!

oh I forgot!!! my TTD came through yesterday too!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!! it only cost $40 (yep, that's not a typo!) cost me more than that in shipping costs but it looks great on. you can tell close up that it's not as good a quality as my proper dress, but I wouldn't want it to be.

my mum has already said it looks too nice to trash!! haha as did my dad and his wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Well I took your advice on this one and I asked my WC, Tiffany. She said that they would have to charge me for a signature drink. Bummer. Especially because I am doing the Sky Package, cocktail party and private recepetion. I guess it shouldn't surprise me at all that they told you one thing and me another.

Also, on the amenity sheet they sent me I think dress pressing is listed as $10.
That's ridiculous! I don't know any of us who have been charged for this... I'm doing the Sky Deck wedding, cocktail hour and private reception also! I would fight her on this.

Ok I'm gonna have to look up the email my WC sent me, hopefully I'm not losing my mind with this dress pressing :) Unless she meant 100 pesos.... oops.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
so, yesterday I went for my final fitting (after last time they took the dress in 2 inches).....was supposed to bring it home with me yesterday but it needs to be taken in more! I knew I'd lost weight but I swear I haven't lost enough to have it taken in again! so, I haven't got it yet! Had to have an argument with them in the shop as they don't do alterations at weekends or in the evenings and I refused outright to have to book ANOTHER day off work just to have another alteration that they should have got right the first time! (I feel bad enough that I'll be off work for 3 weeks without keep booking days off for everything else!) so I got them to agree to stay late one night and I've got to rush home from work next Wednesday and get there for 7.30pm! fingers crossed, this is the last one!

Also took my wedding shoes and my wedding jewellary (necklace and earrings) and it all works so well together, I'm really pleased. I decided on the white/ivory wedding shoes...mainly because you can't see them even when I walk lol but I am wearing the pink ones on Saturday for my hen night and I will take them to Mexico just in case I change my mind!

I have got my hair trial with my hair dresser on Saturday (so I can take pictures and take it to the resort). Found a couple of tiaras I liked yesterday so bought 2 and will take them with me to see which looks best with however I have my hair. Also bought a bracelet that really compliments my necklace and earrings :)

I'm so excited about my hen night! I've been so busy with wedding stuff I haven't seen enough of my girlfriends and with all our money going on the wedding, I haven't been able to afford to go out so this is a much needed night all round. and I'm excited as my theme is pink and black! - love it!! photos I'm sure will be up on facebook!
You're slightly ahead of me! I think you should be semi-excited they had to take it in, it does suck that you have to take time off work. My place is the same they only do Monday, Wednesday & Friday's... super annoying. My second fitting is on Monday and my hair trial is next Thursday. I plan to bring all my accessories as well, I'm super nervous but excited about it.

You sound ready girl!! I just received my shoe clips yesterday, I'm wearing ivory shoes as well.

Quote:
oh I forgot!!! my TTD came through yesterday too!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!! it only cost $40 (yep, that's not a typo!) cost me more than that in shipping costs but it looks great on. you can tell close up that it's not as good a quality as my proper dress, but I wouldn't want it to be.

my mum has already said it looks too nice to trash!! haha as did my dad and his wife!
NICE!!! What a total score! Are you doing a planning thread? I've been putting mine together and it's huge so far and I'm not nearly done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
You're slightly ahead of me! I think you should be semi-excited they had to take it in, it does suck that you have to take time off work. My place is the same they only do Monday, Wednesday & Friday's... super annoying. My second fitting is on Monday and my hair trial is next Thursday. I plan to bring all my accessories as well, I'm super nervous but excited about it.

You sound ready girl!! I just received my shoe clips yesterday, I'm wearing ivory shoes as well.

NICE!!! What a total score! Are you doing a planning thread? I've been putting mine together and it's huge so far and I'm not nearly done!
I am but not! lol Damn places!!! hehe

ooo good luck with yours on Monday :) and your hair next Thursday - we are getting super close now hey? but pleased to say we both sound like everything's coming together :)

ooo do we get to see your shoe clips?

yeah I will do one - there's loads of things I haven't got round to posting pics of on here that I've promised I will so may just save it all up for then! but mine will be nowhere near as detailed as yours!! can't believe you've started it already!! so organised.

Quote:
I am but not! lol Damn places!!! hehe

ooo good luck with yours on Monday :) and your hair next Thursday - we are getting super close now hey? but pleased to say we both sound like everything's coming together :)

ooo do we get to see your shoe clips?

yeah I will do one - there's loads of things I haven't got round to posting pics of on here that I've promised I will so may just save it all up for then! but mine will be nowhere near as detailed as yours!! can't believe you've started it already!! so organised.
Yes everything is coming together but I've been unhappy because I literally lost like 6 people last week so I'm depressed. Is what it is though and I can't do anything about it... which kills me the most!

Shoe clips for sure, I'm not totally sure about them but they will be up on my planning thread for sure.

Organized, yes... more like paranoid, panicy, freakazoid :)

My motto is pretty much all or nothing... if I'm going to do it, I'm not going to half ass it or skimp, I'm gonna go all out, hence the leaps and bounds over my budget I am :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Well I took your advice on this one and I asked my WC, Tiffany. She said that they would have to charge me for a signature drink.
I know for a fact that she is wrong from other brides on here. And I know she says that but then her boss says its included in the all inclusive. So... I am waiting til I get to Mexico to organize.

Quote:
so, yesterday I went for my final fitting (after last time they took the dress in 2 inches).....was supposed to bring it home with me yesterday but it needs to be taken in more! I knew I'd lost weight but I swear I haven't lost enough to have it taken in again!
Great job Katie - yes pain in the ass - but thats awesome that you lost 3 inches! You are going to look great!!!

And pix of your hen night please :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Yes everything is coming together
Your planning thread is going to be AWESOME - I cant wait to see it.

What happened with your 6 people you lost? Taht sucks - but the people who will be there will be enough - I know it! grouphug.gif

Amy, Can you please update my To Dos please? I am back to doing my wedding work!!! Thanks :)

1. Reception Songs: Intro/1st dance/Cake Cutting
  2. Print Pix for Table #s and Mount them
  3. Finish Who's who booklet
  4. Start Welcome Letter
  5. Make appts for make up, hair, and podiatrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymartini View Post
Do they have a steamer that we can use at the resort?
No they didn't sad.gif
HOWEVER, my daughters flower girl dressed got ripped, and they fixed it in 30mins and didn't charge me anything. But I think you can grab a steamer from target or whatever for pretty cheap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
And pix of your hen night please :)

Your planning thread is going to be AWESOME - I cant wait to see it.

What happened with your 6 people you lost? Taht sucks - but the people who will be there will be enough - I know it! grouphug.gif
Yes Katie, pix of your hen night please!!

Thank you, I hope so! I've only been planning this shindig for over 2 years so it's extra long because of that I'm pretty sure :)

Well one of my friends actually just found out that she isn't a US citizen! So her and her BF are out... one of my bridesmaids just got horrible tax news that they owe thousands so her and her husband are out (currently trying to figure out a work around) another couple just waited too long to book. Lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Amy, Can you please update my To Dos please? I am back to doing my wedding work!!! Thanks :)
  1. Reception Songs: Intro/1st dance/Cake Cutting
  2. Print Pix for Table #s and Mount them
  3. Finish Who's who booklet
  4. Start Welcome Letter
  5. Make appts for make up, hair, and podiatrist
You're added!! Good girl! :)