Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I'm made our BM & Matron of Honor custom Converse with their names on it. Surprisingly, they both LOVE Converse and I know they'll freak out.

For my Maid of Honor, I found a vintage gold locket and got her mom to scan 2 old pictures of herself and her at a young age. She found pictures of them both at 17 and that's in the locket, she's totally gonna cry.

I'm not buying my mom or FI's parents a gift. They didn't contribute a dime to the wedding and we actually just loaned them money recently so.... no. I'm not bitter, no :)
Your gifts ROCK!!! I wanna be your Matron or MOH! haha

Quote:
sad.gif I hope you get this sorted out - that sucks. has anything else happened since you posted this? surely if they know they've lost them, they know you must have had promotional rates? is there NOTHING they can do for you??

I fired him. He made a mess of everything. I found a TA that does destination wedding bookings & experience with Azul, so she is working out the plans as we speak.

Sent yet another email to Kiara with questions. She never responds and I am getting sick of it. I know I should just call her but email is so much easier for me, that way I have a physical copy of the conversation so I can use it for notes! Anyone else use her as you WC?

I'm finding that all of the documents (that I have to search for to find myself) conflict with each other. WTH?

Quote:
Sorry to jump in on Wendy's question here, I also have a signature cocktail and I just asked my coordinator if I could have one and just give her the recipe. She checked and got the approval from onsite. I then made a girls evening out of it and made 3 different pitchers of cocktails and we tried them all and picked our favorite, then I sent my WC the recipe.

I also have a signature drink for the Sky Deck I created as well for the welcome cocktail.
Great idea! What did you decide? I love the girls' night testing session idea wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
I've heard mixed reviews on this. If you call the airline they most likey will tell you it has to be checked or wont promise you anything. I also heard they flight attendants are usually very kind and excited for you and will just hang it up for you. MY FLIGHT, well it was a male I had to ask and it was a 100% FULL FLIGHT, he was not nice and he made me fold my dress in half and put it on top of my carry on bag in the over head . ... I was not a happy girl. But it ended up being ok since my dress was made of taffida.
Do they have a steamer that we can use at the resort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymartini View Post
I fired him. He made a mess of everything. I found a TA that does destination wedding bookings & experience with Azul, so she is working out the plans as we speak.

Sent yet another email to Kiara with questions. She never responds and I am getting sick of it. I know I should just call her but email is so much easier for me, that way I have a physical copy of the conversation so I can use it for notes! Anyone else use her as you WC?

I'm finding that all of the documents (that I have to search for to find myself) conflict with each other. WTH?
I too had to fire my TA that was literally screwing up everything, so I feel ya!

Kiara is my WC too, I love her, she's been great through this whole process but I know what you mean, as of late it's far between the responses she sends me. She told me they finally hired another coordinator and she was training them and in the same week her computer died like 3 times. So just know that, she's such a sweetheart! I agree with the emails, evidence! You better believe I'm printing out a grip of 'em to bring with :)

Quote:
Great idea! What did you decide? I love the girls' night testing session idea wink.gif
Thanks!! I decided on a Sparkling White "Swangria" Sangria but I have a bird theme and this makes me laugh :)

I am also doing a sparking limeaid for my ceremony welcome drink. Can you tell I like all things bubbly?

Quote:
Do they have a steamer that we can use at the resort?
They do, I asked Kiara about this and she gave me the price which was around $100+.

I bought a portable steamer off amazon that is compact and like $20 to bring with me. I plan to carry on my dress so I'm hoping it doesn't get too wrinkled.

Quote:
They do, I asked Kiara about this and she gave me the price which was around $100+.
Interesting... Dirtymartini you're an Azul Beach bride, right? I was told by Tiffany that the resort does wedding gown pressing for $13.83. It seems ridiculously low to me but I confirmed the price twice. I'll let you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Interesting... Dirtymartini you're an Azul Beach bride, right? I was told by Tiffany that the resort does wedding gown pressing for $13.83. It seems ridiculously low to me but I confirmed the price twice. I'll let you know!
WHAT! Wow, that's quite different from what I heard! haha!

Quote:

I just recently confirmed my date and Kiara is the WC I have been working with. I was concerned because she gave me 48 hours to give my deposit to confirm my date but had the WRONG time!!! I was somewhat freaking out because it took me escalating through my TA and calling her to get a response after waiting a week and a half for her to respond! But once I had her on the phone she was very helpful but I did ask her if she had a preference with how she preferred to be contacted given her response time seemed slower and what sort of expectation should I have and she said email. Since we had that talk, I have no problems with her responding to me via email. Maybe it was just me flat out asking her that! Hopefully it stays that way!

I've added rkf1046 to the list!

April 2010

daifje - April 10, 2010

taylorwd – April 17, 2010 – Azul Beach

Aneliese26 – April 19, 2010

sunkissed bride - April 22, 2010

May 2010

27 dresses - May 5, 2010

LivandScot - May 7, 2010

KittenHeart - May 8, 2010

Mocashman – May 10, 2010

Erinandbrent2010 – May 14, 2010