Dreams La Romana

brbr.bo,

I have not tried to be in contact with Tiara for over a month now since I'm pretty sure I have finished my planning, except for what needs to be done there. Have you tried to contact the new WC? Hopefully she will be able to help. Has your wedding been given to her as well?

Hi, Sunandsand=) Your decorations sound great! I love the natural colors, too. My girls are wearing turquoise dresses to match the water and hopefully they will be carrying and orange and yellow bouquets (at least I will be) to represent the sunset:) Are you mailing your centerpieces before hand or bringing them with you? They are going to look really nice on the tables...are you having yours at the SSG? We are having our reception on the beach...I am just going to go with the sand and water as my decorations, lol=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brbr.bo View Post
I feel the same way!, but i have not been able to get in touch with tiara in about a month and a half so im hoping i might be reassigned too. I have a month and 2 days to go!

Hjack are you having any issues getting in contact with Tiara??
I would email the other WC, i just heard back from Tiara, it took a couple of days for a response.

Hey guys,

Ive e-mailed Tiara and no reply yet so I was wondering if any of you guys might know the answer to some questions I have.

So Im thinking of getting the Tiffany chairs...do you guys know what colors they come in?

Im also thinking of getting centerpieces for my reception; anyone else getting them? If, do you have an idea of what they cost...i know its $70+ b/c it depends on what you are getting but just an idea of the cost would be great. i.e. roses vs. orchids, etc

Also, Im guessing the price included the vases as well...do you guys have an idea of the types of vases they have...any pics?

Thanks so much again :)

xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Petals View Post

So Im thinking of getting the Tiffany chairs...do you guys know what colors they come in?

Tiara told me they have silver, gold, white and black tiffany chairs. I tried to upload a picture she sent me but I can't.

Welcome Pink Petals!

Finally another September bride!!! :) I see that we're only 7 days apart in our weddings, in fact I'll still be at the resort when you get married! What day are you planning on arriving?

Sorry, i don't have any information regarding the vases or centerpieces but if you look at some of the earlier pages (5, 6, 11) in this thread you'll find some really good pictures that might give you an idea.

--Nadia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics