Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I have my MOH bringing one of my bags for me and giving a few other things to my girls to bring.
Ah, so smart delegating the bags! Since ours is just family and all but 4 are coming from out of town, I forget that it's not like that for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
Ok, no laughing....I'm putting my life on the line here.....

here's ALL my BD shots....with NO retouching...YET!

To view your images just go to: Zenfolio | Amy Symons Photography | KatieGBoudoir
and enter the password: (going to be annoying and ask you to message me for the password - I'm conscious that anyone can look on here and click on it, hope you all understand)

These are the processed images but are not yet retouched, retouching includes: line, spot + dark circle removal, skin smoothing, lump and bump removal, background and outfit corrections, and small colour/tone adjustments.

Let me know the numbers of the ones that you would like as 9x6 retouched prints. The number shows in the corner of the image, on the right, when it is selected, and also underneath the image

let me know which numbers you think are the best as they are (if any lol) and which would be the best to get retouched...I hate making decisions!
Oh Katie, I'm late!!! I went away for the weekend and missed your message! They are all really great! You're gorgeous girl! I'm loving the football jersey.
My fav's are 2, 9, 11, 13, 17, 18, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 35, 37, 43, 45, 51, 53,57, 66, 68, 70, 71, 75, 77, 80, 85, 87, 89, 90.... um so pretty much I like them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post
Hello Everyone!

My name is Meredith and I am new to the site. I joined a few months ago but this is my 1st post. Reading all of your comments has been extremely helpful to me but it's so much info that I can't possibly keep up!

My wedding is scheduled for November 12, 2010 @ Azul Sensatori @ 4pm. woot.gif Problem is, I have had so much drama surrounding getting family members (on his side) on board to come to the wedding that I haven't started planning anything @ the resort!! So basically any and all advice that you ladies can share would be great!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learn along the way. Hopefully, when I get started with all of this I can offer some assistance also!
Hi Meredith,

Welcome to the group! I'm getting married November 10th, we'll be there at the same time! Woo Hoo! I'm all too familiar with the family/ friend drama, I've just decided to ignore it and not let them rain on my parade. Feel free to ask away, these ladies have been my life line through this process.

Crista

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
That would be awesome! Did you do just one piece of paper front and back, brochure, etc?
I should have it from the husband sometime tomorrow, sorry about the delay. We did back and front. The front has a beach background with ceremony time details, order, and what songs for each part of the ceremony. Back is the wedding party, thank you to our parents and a quote. Really simple. We took the file to office max and had them printed there, it was super cheap.

I had a very productive shopping trip this weekend! We bought our center pieces - we actually stumbled upon them at Yankee Candle. It's just a simple hurricane, about 30 cm tall (I guess one Katie will understand my measurements), a votive holder that dips down deeper (which will block the wind) and then we bought sea & sand potpourri with the sea shells and star fish for inside the hurricane and to decorate the table. I'll put one together this weekend and post a pic.

I actually was able to find a couple copies of Spanish for Dummies at Target! Luck was on my side.

No luck with a TTD though... I didn't even attempt to go to David's Bridal, I was pretty shopped out.

The best news of all... clothes! I know my body has changed but I don't think I realized how much until I started trying clothes on. I've literally gone down 3 sizes! I felt amazing and it boosted my confidence so much. I was super cranky at work today after returning from a couple days off, I took my gym bag to work with me, but on the subway ride after work I contemplated going home and putting on sweats and being lazy... and then I remembered that feeling... and I went to straight to the gym, hit the elliptical and then a body pump class. I love this feeling!

Ohhhh and I totally forgot about this, even though I've been waiting for ever.... my invitations should be delivered directly from the printer on Thursday. My FI is snowboarding in Whistler this weekend, I'll be home alone this long weekend with invitations to assemble! Sucks to have to do them all alone, but I'm just excited to have them done and hopefully mailed out early next week. It looks like I might actually meet my first week of April dead line I set for myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
I had a very productive shopping trip this weekend! We bought our center pieces - we actually stumbled upon them at Yankee Candle. It's just a simple hurricane, about 30 cm tall (I guess one Katie will understand my measurements), a votive holder that dips down deeper (which will block the wind) and then we bought sea & sand potpourri with the sea shells and star fish for inside the hurricane and to decorate the table. I'll put one together this weekend and post a pic.

I actually was able to find a couple copies of Spanish for Dummies at Target! Luck was on my side.

No luck with a TTD though... I didn't even attempt to go to David's Bridal, I was pretty shopped out.

The best news of all... clothes! I know my body has changed but I don't think I realized how much until I started trying clothes on. I've literally gone down 3 sizes! I felt amazing and it boosted my confidence so much. I was super cranky at work today after returning from a couple days off, I took my gym bag to work with me, but on the subway ride after work I contemplated going home and putting on sweats and being lazy... and then I remembered that feeling... and I went to straight to the gym, hit the elliptical and then a body pump class. I love this feeling!
Your centerpieces sound perfect! I'm excited to see a picture once you have one put together.

Yea, go you on your losing 3 sizes!!! Losing weight and changing our bodies is such a hard thing to do. You should be so proud of yourself! And good for you keeping the momentum going even when you wanted to go home and crash smile159.gif

HEEELLLOOOOO SEXY Ladies!!!!

Katie and Wendy....well done girls!!! The pics are beautiful

Katie I love the first ones of you, very beautiful and sexy. And the team shirt is hot .They are all hot ,it will be tough to pick the faves!!!

Wendy the vintage feel is very glam!! You look beautiful, love the ones on the chaise...saucy!!

I am so happy more women are embracing their bodies and showing them off!!

Those are some lucky boys!!!

(still waiting for minesad.gif