Any 2011 Brides out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexbride83 View Post
There is definitely nothing wrong with it, it's just pureed food. So if eating banana baby food is easier for you than eating a banana (which for some it is because produce goes bad so quickly, they don't want to buy it and have it go to waste!), then by all means, do it.

I feed baby food sweet potatoes to my dog, it's his favorite treat:)
Really? Does he digest it well? I have a 11 yrs old chow chow, and he farts whenever he eats starchy food like beef casserole with potatoes, chinese BBQ pork congee. My parents spoil him constantly...with not so healthy but very tasty treats
Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my welcome letter card finishing touched. Still working on the back but that is going to be later since we won't know the schedule of everything yet.

But I tell you.. Martha Stewart really inspires me hahaha. It'll look even better once everything is glued and stay put.

a>

TARA- Yeah I know its touch! But all you can do at this point is wait and try to keep on contacting them. Even my TA has sent several emails out to the WC/Resort for that contract. Since we did it backwards with booking our airfare and rooms.

Bonnie - sweet potatoes are actually great for dogs! He's a one year old doberman, and the first year of his life he had stomach problems all the time. This led me to doing lots of research on foods to feed him, and he's on a strict diet of no human food (unless it's cooked for him, in which case its just boiled meat or veggies, nothing with oil or spices), because if he has any then he'll be sick for days afterwards. But sweet potatoes either baked or from baby food are actually really good for their stomachs. It's actually the main ingredient in the food we have him on now Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limted Ingredient Diets® Sweet Potato & Fish Formula

As for our other dog (a large mutt), he can eat anything without a problem, so we aren't strict with him:) He loves sushi night because he always gets a piece in his bowl haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riri09 View Post
That sounds like a good time frame. I know - I don't want to be pushy and make people decide too far in advance, but surely they will know/booked something 1-2 months out.

I got the silk tricotine sophia and robin short - both in oasis green. I LOVE the cotton cady Erika dress! Have you decided for sure on the Erika? If so, what color are you doing? The dress pretty much dictated my colors. I knew I wanted to use white flowers - so the green dresses and then touches of gold - not anything too flashy.
I love the oasis green! That will look beautiful with white flowers. Gold shoes or barefoot? I haven't decided for sure on the Erica, but I'm not looking at anything else either. I'm too indecisive to make decisions so far out, because I'm worried they'll come out with something else that I like even more. I want the dress to be in Fresh Mint, and have the girls carry a bouquet of dark pink roses. I'm considering giving the girls two options, the Erica and Sydney, because I'm not sure if they'll all want a strapless dress. I'm just afraid that only one will choose the Sydney and then it'll look weird haha.

Here is my welcome letter card finishing touched. Still working on the back but that is going to be later since we won't know the schedule of everything yet.

But I tell you.. Martha Stewart really inspires me hahaha. It'll look even better once everything is glued and stay put.a>

Mexbride,

Yes, most Canadian TA would prefer the "Package route", because it is much easier and much cheaper ( I tried the math, unless u catch a airplane tix sales with a hotel room sale, otherwise it is always cheaper to go with the package route) In addition, we can have the same hotel offered by many tour operators, so if Air Canada's package is sold out, they can go with WestJet or AirTransat packages with the same resort.

Unless you want to stay at a hotel that is not offered by tour operators, I would say 99% of Canucks would go with a package. Not to mention that the tour operators usually has a rep who would sit at the resort 2 hours per day, so u can nag/complaint or ask questions...they also sell you excursions.

One time, I went to Cozumel, and my luggage were lost...I nagged the Air Canada rep like everyday, he did an amazing job..calling and checking with the airport and I finally got my suitcase at Day 2 (it went from Toronto to Mexico City then to Cancun and from Cancun to Cozumel by boat). Imagine, if I went without the package, how many phone calls I would have to go thru in order to get my suitcase within 48 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linhy View Post
But I tell you.. Martha Stewart really inspires me hahaha. It'll look even better once everything is glued and stay put.a>
She inspired me for my paper airplane STDs too! I love her show and wedding magazines so much. She has several chow chows too. Plus, she is a finance chick (used to be a Merrill Lynch Broker)!