Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
I am SOOOO excited--I have lost 8 pounds in the past 2 months, and I tried on my wedding dress tonight and it fit perfectly!! It was a tad snug when I got it 3 months ago, but now I feel like all that darn Insanity has paid off! I still want to lose a few more pounds so I look my best, but the pressure isn't nearly so bad! monkey.gif
Congrats, that's fantastic!! Insanity scares me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Aww Amy!! I would be MORE than happy to grab drinks and chat with you in Bermuda... if I was a millionaire, we'd all be meeting Amy in Bermuda for a little bride weekend grouphug.gif
Ooh, that would be so fantastic!! idea.gif Come on ladies let's make it work wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
I'm cheating, but only because I want to - my favourite perfume is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue....and if I spray it, I am effectively wearing it, so that's my something blue!

Good luck!
Brilliant!! I love that!

AmyKH, a garter that lies flat, you say? Hm that might work. I hadn't seen any like that but I haven't really looked either. Usually they're frilly. I'm on the hunt!

A blue piece of jewelry might work, a ring possibly, but I'm definitely going the simple route when it comes to jewelry. I've got dime-size ivory pearl and crystal cluster earrings and a pearl bracelet. I love my dress so much I want it to be the shining star! Well besides me, of course wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Hey ladies, what's your Something Blue?

I'm struggling with this one. I'm not wearing a garter so I can't fall back on that one. My dress is too form-fitting and it would show through the material (silk).
What about pretty blue toe nail polish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
could the hankie your mums given to you be your something borrowed? then you could give it back to her afterwardshuh.gif
No she gave those to me... she also gifted me 80+ year old pearls that were passed down to her. She won't take anything back! She even gave me her mothers wedding ring and engagement ring and I made her keep that for a little while longer. Her mom is still alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Brilliant!! I love that!

AmyKH, a garter that lies flat, you say? Hm that might work. I hadn't seen any like that but I haven't really looked either. Usually they're frilly. I'm on the hunt!

A blue piece of jewelry might work, a ring possibly, but I'm definitely going the simple route when it comes to jewelry. I've got dime-size ivory pearl and crystal cluster earrings and a pearl bracelet. I love my dress so much I want it to be the shining star! Well besides me, of course wink.gif
Etsy has everything!!! Just be careful because you can go crazy on there!

I love the simplist jewelry, you IN the dress is definitely the shining star. I can't wait to see your dress, sounds similar to mine (silk and form fitting)

I am wearing a pearl necklace, pearl earrings or these cool vintage inspired jeweled earrings I found. I have a tulle cage veil and a feather fascinator with a vintage broach on it which I will wear either with the veil or after the ceremony for the reception. My garter is flat lace with cut out flourishment <---- not in fact a real word... with a similar toss garter. It was so expensive though I almost don't want to toss it, LOL! My shoes are ivory, peeptoe slingback and I'm have a feather clip made for the top.

So I will be more decorated than I ever have been :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart
One last thing, I want to re-thank you girls that voted for me for B2B MotM! I'm tied in first place and it makes me have this warm fuzzy feeling that wishes I could take you all to Bermuda to have drinks with Amy :)
I voted for you! Next week is spring break, so the perfect time for you to fly all of us to Bermuda for drinks with Amy!! friday.gif

Yeah you could all come over for my bermuda bachelorette party - we are going to do the same theme - me in an ugly wedding gown and the girls all in ugly bridesmaid dresses !!!! I would LOVE it to have my BDW gals too!

You are the MOTY Ames!

I have a small blue pin that was my grandmothers which I will pin to the inside of my dress. 2 of my friends borrowed it from me too for their dresses - blue, borrowed, and old! I am borrowing my best friend's veil - not sure I'll walk down the aisle with it - but want one for pictures at least. I love the pix of the bride & groom kissing under the veil.

Renee - way to go on Insanity!!!!!!! Looks like you found what works for you!