Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Kym let me know if you find some great sites, my colours are tourquise and coral/pink so pretty close. I tried getting linen from the resort and sorry to say girls they are very blah, I get that coral is a bit of a an odd colour but pink, they should be able to do pink
Hi Boo,

These are some of the sites I've been looking at but I'm not sure if they carry coral colored sashes, I just know that they ship to Canada!

tablecloths-chair covers- table linens-sashes wholesaler

Chair Covers | Chair Cover | Chair Wedding Covers | Tablecloths | Tablecloth | Cover For Chair | Wedding Chair Covers | Cheap Chair Covers | Wholesale Chair Covers | Tablecloths wholesale

Wedding Favors, Centerpieces, Supplies, Tablecloths, Chair Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymkymkym View Post
For the ladies looking for the Paper Star Lanterns or anyone looking to decorate with paper lanterns in general:

24 Inches Solid Colored Star Lanterns, Star Lanterns, Hanging Star Lanterns

Paper Lanterns, Paper Lantern Lamps, Paper Lanterns Wedding
Kym do you know what the resort charges to hang lanterns if you bring your own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebernard4985 View Post
Here is what I was told my the resort after emailing them about the golf....

Dear Ms. Bernard,

Unfortunately our golf promotion end on April 30th, and I would like to inform you, our sales department is working for a new promotion for after this date and we'll inform it to you, but as all the promotion are subject to change we can not offer you any compensation in reference the golf promotion, anyway I can ask the golf course if they can offer you a good price for you and your guest.

We really thank you for your understanding into this matter.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Sincerely,

Arely López
Chief Concierge
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Tel. +52 (99cool.gif 872 9200

I am soooo pissed right now. Basically they can care less! I am going home tonight and looking through the paperwork to see if it says it on our confirmations. How can they just get rid of a promotion? That is totally FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I understand that their promotions change, however, we should be grandfathered in!!
I'm so pissed over this too! So here's thing right - my TA has already booked several people and all of thier confirmations (and mine) say "Complimentary Golf"...so can they really not honor that?!? Arrrrrrgggghhhhh. Naturally no one at the resort has gotten back to my TA and I yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstaff View Post
my wedding is at 5 and i scheduled them for 2pm (2 stylists for 4 girls). i wanted to give myself time afterward to do something with my hair if i didnt like it haha.
Which service are your bridesmaids getting? They have something called hair shaping and then another service called hair design? I don't know what the difference is.

I'm trying to tell my bridesmaids how much it will be but I'm not quite sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl View Post
Which service are your bridesmaids getting? They have something called hair shaping and then another service called hair design? I don't know what the difference is.

I'm trying to tell my bridesmaids how much it will be but I'm not quite sure.
This is directly copied and pasted from the email from Pedro, the spa manager-

Hair

• Hair Styling for Brides 75 min $55

• Hair Styling (Short) 50 min $45

• Hair Styling (Long) 50 min $55

• Makeup 50 min $45

As part of my bridesmaids gifts, i am going to pay for my girls to get their hair done... but I cant justify the makeup! that is wayyyyy too much.