Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jennifer View Post
Hi Ladies!

TA Tammy asked me to psot this for you gals!

We are having an Azul & El Dorado webinar this Tuesday night (january 19th at 7pm EST)

This is for those looking for a great vacation or honeymoon and destination wedding brides! First we'll be discusing the resorts and then we'll get into the Destination weddings and the Promotions that are being offered!

We may also have the head of weddings join us- if there are enough brides/potential registered!

For your guests that haven't booked yet this is great for them to get extra perks!

For everyone that attends & Books within 30 days-
Free upgrade
$50usd Spa Credit

For weddings-
Free upgrade
$50usd Spa Credit
Weddings-(Deposit the wedding before April 15th 2010-Valid for travel through December 22, 2011)
5-15 Rooms
20% off the room rate,
20% off private events

16-30 Rooms
Complimentary suite Bride & groom
20% off the room rate,
20% off private events

31 plus rooms
Complimentary suite Bride & groom
Additional complimentary suite ( double occupancy) for every 15 paid rooms
20% off the room rate,
20% off private events

For Honeymooners -
Free upgrade
$50usd Spa Credit
Free Honeymoon package - If they are Honeymooners/anniversary*

For vacations that are traveling before Feb 28
Free upgrade
$50usd Spa Credit
An added value coupon different for each hotel -
Sensatori -Free mani & Pedi
Azul Beach- candlelit dinner & two hrs of Free babysitting
El Dorado maroma- Free horseback riding on the beach

A Family group -not a wedding
Free upgrade
$50usd Spa Credit
Family and friends vacation planner Complimentary that includes a Dinner for UP to 20 persons Free and guarantee

Here is the link to register for the webinar! Feel free to share this !

https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/schedule...c=sq4ikxurim7y

They do have to attend and book with Sand & Sun Vacations ( and mention BDW) ! Hope to see you there!
Hey, just want to be clear on this. My wedding is July 2nd 2010. If I have guests who book in the next 30 days, they will each get 50$ for using the spa?

If they attend the webinar, and book the accommodations within 30 days of teh webinar with Sand & Sun Vacations, then yes they will receive the $50 spa credit per room along with an upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Hey, just want to be clear on this. My wedding is July 2nd 2010. If I have guests who book in the next 30 days, they will each get 50$ for using the spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
I totally used vista print postcards for my AHR! LOL, i got 100 for FREE, after all said and done, i paid $22.22 hahaha!! I will post a pict, they should arrive wednesday!! My AHR is very casual, Cocktails and hor'orderves, 100ppl approx., we hired valet, a HOTTIE aucustic guitar player, lots and lots on candles, very romantic ... :)
And we are a "goin green"family so we did an online RSVP wink.gif
Sounds amazing!!! I love that you used VistaPrint for your AHR invites! Everything I've gotten from them has been great, I love saving money :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniepps View Post
Hello everyone. Does anybody know that the latest answer is about bringing your own photographer? Can you bring one and does the resort charge a fee? And what is everyone doing about music at the reception? I had planned to use a playlist from my iPod but I asked about the cost of a DJ and was blown away. I really don't want to pay $1,500 for a DJ.
Just did a site visit last month to Azul Beach Resort, I believe this applies to all Karisma resorts.

Outside vendor: 3 nights stay or $500 fee. I was told I would need an FM3 work visa as well.

Should not be much trouble obtaining the FM3, I will be going in the next few weeks to get it done. Just some paperwork and a trip the MX Consulate. I do not need to stay at the resort as we have a home down there.

Good Morning ladies!

Lindz our to-do's aren't technically due until this Friday but we can always do an update! :)

- I finished my invite designs on Friday... what a relief.

- Found perfect envelope liners I am having made for my invites that I'm STOKED about

- I decided finally on what the groomsmen are going to wear and am working with a lady on Etsy and she is going to make custom ties for me to gift them.

- MOH found a place where we can have them rent their suits for pretty cheap

- MOH found a place for us to take dance lessons for our first dance song. It's very untraditional so we want something choreographed (this was FI's idea by the way!)

- Emailed people that need to book their flights yesterday, one by one

- Finally heard back from WC, PHEW! She was having computer/email issues

- Finally decided and booked honeymoon hotel - staying at LE BLANC Lindz!!! I'll be there before your wedding so if you need me to do any photo taking or investigating, just give me the list girl and I'll walk around with a cocktail and my camera just for you :)

- FINALLY decided on hair fascinator I'm having custom made, I love it so much! Just need to decide if I'm doing a cage or tulle veil

- Custom cake toppers completed! They are on their way to me now.

- May have decided to start making napkin holders

- Found out my dress comes in 3 weeks!!

I think that's it... I really got a lot done this week and yesterday was the first time I felt like I didn't have too much to do. Weird feeling!

How are you ladies doing?

hey girls! Happy Monday!

Ive been so busy, im on overload and am currently trying to find a good healthy balance. I havent been sleeping well because Ill be thinking of some stuff that needs to be done and it will keep me up all night. UGGG. Anyways, I need your lovely ladys help aka ADVICE. OK, my dress is from demetrois and its ivory. but its not your typical ivory, its almost like diamond white? I usually call it pearl.

My colors are silver, charcol and hot pink. Since my dress JUST came in last week, I had previously picked out clothes for the men. Gray slacks, white shirt, dark gray vest, shiny gray tie and black shoes. NOW that my dress is here, i put a white shirt next to my dress and it looks horrible!!! I dont think its THAT bad, since they will have the vest on but it looks very ivory next to white...and I cannot stop thinking about it. But when I looked into getting ivory shirts for the guys, i didnt like those either, it just looked bad with the gray. I dont know what it is about ivory dress shirts for men, but I didnt like it at all. any thoughts girlshuh.gif

Hi Amy,

Have you considered the "natural" tone as oppsosed to the ivory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
hey girls! Happy Monday!

Ive been so busy, im on overload and am currently trying to find a good healthy balance. I havent been sleeping well because Ill be thinking of some stuff that needs to be done and it will keep me up all night. UGGG. Anyways, I need your lovely ladys help aka ADVICE. OK, my dress is from demetrois and its ivory. but its not your typical ivory, its almost like diamond white? I usually call it pearl.

My colors are silver, charcol and hot pink. Since my dress JUST came in last week, I had previously picked out clothes for the men. Gray slacks, white shirt, dark gray vest, shiny gray tie and black shoes. NOW that my dress is here, i put a white shirt next to my dress and it looks horrible!!! I dont think its THAT bad, since they will have the vest on but it looks very ivory next to white...and I cannot stop thinking about it. But when I looked into getting ivory shirts for the guys, i didnt like those either, it just looked bad with the gray. I dont know what it is about ivory dress shirts for men, but I didnt like it at all. any thoughts girlshuh.gif