• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by krista.baird View Post
Hey Teneil, funny you mention that, I just came across these on that website Brooke suggested. I'm posting this link, I hope it works! Buy Shoes and Handbags - Canada.Zappos.com - Bridesmaid Shoes - Hart
Those are adorable shoes!!!! Justin does the same thing to me-- I'll be typing away and he says. Tell the girls Hi for me to!! lol So I may take you up on your offer to come to the wedding and I will probably have Timberly with me. That working for an airline thing comes in handy.

***If there is anyone else in a Jetblue Destination city (Orlando-- Ali?) we could probably get you there really reasonable too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
I don't know the music I will use processional, recessional, etc. This has been a pain in my censored.gif trying to come up with the music, to add to the frustration my sweety cant make up his mind who will be his groomsmen. I keep telling him time is ticking dude. I want to complete this project, but I can't exactly write Groomsmen: XXXhuh.gif He is gonna drive me to shots.gif
I swear to you we are dancing out of our ceremony to "Nothings going to stop us now" the 80's song from the Mannequin, because we love the 80's music. The country song "will you marry me" for the sand ceremony. walking down the aisle to the italian song "Con Te Petiero" and no idea for the kiss song yet. Any ideas.... almost anything goes here.. its so random!! lol

Also just to inform you- we are going to Krista's wedding. Notice I said Inform not ask. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
a good freaked out feeling i hope?

i forgot to comment on the belly ring thing.i had mine pierced a few years ago when i was alot slimmer but i took it out cause i felt like i was too old lol.dont tell your friend im only 34.but now i wish i still had it.i had a tatoo on my back instead tho.it was one of those things where i thought right have one whilst your still young enough (5yrs ago) and at least with it being there you dont see it unless i want to show it off.and when im old my elasticated trousers or thermals will cover it.

chris,new suitcase off the list.tick.
I have the back tattoo and one near my bikini line... somewhere along the way of life I forgot that I am going to have a kid and that shamrock tattoo on my bikini line is going to look like Slimer from ghostbusters after that! lol I still have the belly ring and working out an hour a day is finally starting to make it look ok again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
Oh and all my decorations are put away except for the tree which is what I am working on now. :P *Skipped the gym for this gals. I'll be sure to do some squats while removing the decorations from the tree, lol
Lol-- do some extra box lifts with the tree when you pack it to.... As for my xmas decorations... they were put away on Dec 31st. I have this thing about having last years things out to start the new year- it has to be a all worrying about the new year ahead not something from 2009. i'm weird.

Okay, I have a silly question. When you are exchanging rings at the altar do you keep your e-ring on do you leave it on and just put it on later. I don't want to be fumbling around with my e-ring when FI is putting on my wedding band. I could just see me dropping it in the sand! Help pleaseeeeee!!! I'm losing sleep over these minor details...

I'm also not sure about our music for the cermony! It will only take me 30 sec. to walk down the aisle with my dad and we don't want to play a song for 30 seconds and then suddenly stop it. My FI didn't think we were going to have any music and I told him I want something playing. Our guests will be seated by 2:45 and I will be walking down the aisle at 3:00. Do you have music playing for the guests while they are waiting or what? Ahhhhh.... I think I'm driving myself crazy! lol

~ Erica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer2010 View Post
Okay, I have a silly question. When you are exchanging rings at the altar do you keep your e-ring on do you leave it on and just put it on later. I don't want to be fumbling around with my e-ring when FI is putting on my wedding band. I could just see me dropping it in the sand! Help pleaseeeeee!!! I'm losing sleep over these minor details...

~ Erica
I'm just going to have him put it on my finger in front of my e-ring and then I'll switch them later.

BTW...I picked up my custom band yesterday and think they did a GREAT job of matching my e-ring.

Here's some pics...and you guys are right, it's hard to take pictures of sparkly things...

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, I needed some larger filler items for my bags and found these frisbees...I think they'll be fun for the beach in between activities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNeil View Post
Gorgeous rings Tricia! The wedding band looks like a perfect fit.
I still can't figure out how to get a nice clear picture though..... i've tried in every room of my house, with my camera on a ton of different settings.
Yeah tricia... stunning rings... I too have not been able to take a picture of my ering either... I have used 6 sets of batteries and still its just a blurr....

Erica... I having been an experienced bride..lol... I put my ering on my ring hand (yup feels weird) for the ceremony....

As for my lovely gfriend that got her belly pierced... well I wasn't sure what o say at first because she is nearly 50... I think she just needs to feel sexy about her body. It has been a really rough road for her and she is slowy begining to look at herself as a woman again. Her ex really knocked the crap out of her self conifidence.

I have a tatoo on my lower back as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
a good freaked out feeling i hope?

i forgot to comment on the belly ring thing.i had mine pierced a few years ago when i was alot slimmer but i took it out cause i felt like i was too old lol.dont tell your friend im only 34.but now i wish i still had it.i had a tatoo on my back instead tho.it was one of those things where i thought right have one whilst your still young enough (5yrs ago) and at least with it being there you dont see it unless i want to show it off.and when im old my elasticated trousers or thermals will cover it.

chris,new suitcase off the list.tick.

yes it is a good freaked out feeling.... It just all seems so real this past week or so. 17 more sleeps and I leave heheheh

Guys I am exhausted. Just sat down for the first time since noon! I must have done like 5 loads of laundry (and I still have one more yet)... put away all the Christmas decorations. Thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed the house. Went grocery shopping. Came home, ironed and hemmed drapes for the living room. Thankfully my FI made me dinner. :) Going down to the basement now to watch a movie. Have a nice evening ladies.

Btw- for ceremony music we are just doing whatever the resort is offering. We will have a live keyboardist and violinist I think. After we sign and during the toast on the beach I would like to have an instrumental version of Coldplay's Viva la Vida... just don't know if that is too cheesy... we'll have to see.