Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hi guys i'm wondering if anyone here is gonna be there on the 6th April as thats my date and we need some witnesses lol. Oh yeah been comin on here for awhile but this is my first post, my names Hannah and my Fiancee's name is Michael we live in Liverpool here in the UK. Our wedding is through Thompson t/a (which has been a nightmare). Anywho i just wanted to say Hi finally :) x

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_bear_123 View Post
Hi guys i'm wondering if anyone here is gonna be there on the 6th April as thats my date and we need some witnesses lol. Oh yeah been comin on here for awhile but this is my first post, my names Hannah and my Fiancee's name is Michael we live in Liverpool here in the UK. Our wedding is through Thompson t/a (which has been a nightmare). Anywho i just wanted to say Hi finally :) x
Hi Hannah, welcome, we're happy to have you :)

I'd be your witness but I'll be there one month later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
god i totally admire you Amy. I can't even manage to cut chocolate and sweets out my diet really, let alone eat healthy, exercise like you were in the army and have all those treatments done!

i majorly suck sad.gif
WHAT! You don't suck!! I'm just paranoid and terrified that I'll look terrible in my photos... fear is driving me, seriously! LOL!

I also love a challenge... man I thrive on them and opportunities have arisen and I've taken them on.

Over years of failed diets and exercise and working my butt off for 6 months just to put the weight back on in weeks was really miserable for me so I decided, I'll do whatever needs to get done and rely on no one else for support, just me and my thing. None of my friends are into working out or do any of this stuff with me too which is the weird part. A few call me a Cyborg wink.gif

Just know that I've been on a workout kick since 2005 and ONLY in the last year have I finally figured it all out.

I have a lot of other reasons too, I hate being sick and I hate doctors. So working out keeps me from being sick. Also, my father died of a heart attack at 52 and his father around the same age and there are diabetes in my family so I'm really big on preventative maintenance so I never have to go to the doctor :)

I'm also big on working with people to get them going on a track that works for them, one of my bridesmaids wants to lose 30lbs so we got her on a program and I'm buying her a seaside massage in Mexico for making her goal. I'd be happy to help any of you if you ever wanted it smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by momichele View Post
Hi Girls
I just got finished reading through all of the threads and everyone has given so much information. We are still waiting to hear back from our TA about getting married July 24th. I am hoping we will know by tomorrow. I have a few questions about the ceremony. Like many on this forum we wanted to get married legal before going down but we are also catholic and would want it at least blessed. So we are looking at going to the Justice of Peace a few days before, Azul for the ceremony and then coming back to get it blessed by the church. Is this crazyhuh.gif Does anyone have any other ideas. Our priest is very old school and thought we should not lie to our guest by saying we are getting 'married' in Mexico since we are not legally and will be before we go.
Thanks!!
I am getting married legally in Mexico and then having our marriage blessed in the Catholic Church when we get back. We still went through all of the marriage prep classes as the church requires. Our priest told us as long as we had a Catholic ceremony we would be married in the eyes of the church. He will not marry us in the church without confirming we are married legally. Have you considered just getting married legally in Mexico and then having the blessing when you get back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_bear_123 View Post
wooooooooooooo a UK bride!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome Hannah. we're all really friendly on here and any questions you've got just ask away.

I had booked through first choice to have my wedding here, but we changed our hotel, but I'm addicted to these lovely brides-to-be!

great to have you on here :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
REALLY!!!!!!! AWESOME, did you happen to SAVE that email with her saying its free? Id like to see it too lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to see that email too. I was told $75 as well.
Why is there so many differance is day pass pricing? This is one of those things that makes you want to scream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
WHAT! You don't suck!! I'm just paranoid and terrified that I'll look terrible in my photos... fear is driving me, seriously! LOL!

I also love a challenge... man I thrive on them and opportunities have arisen and I've taken them on.

Over years of failed diets and exercise and working my butt off for 6 months just to put the weight back on in weeks was really miserable for me so I decided, I'll do whatever needs to get done and rely on no one else for support, just me and my thing. None of my friends are into working out or do any of this stuff with me too which is the weird part. A few call me a Cyborg wink.gif

Just know that I've been on a workout kick since 2005 and ONLY in the last year have I finally figured it all out.

I have a lot of other reasons too, I hate being sick and I hate doctors. So working out keeps me from being sick. Also, my father died of a heart attack at 52 and his father around the same age and there are diabetes in my family so I'm really big on preventative maintenance so I never have to go to the doctor :)

I'm also big on working with people to get them going on a track that works for them, one of my bridesmaids wants to lose 30lbs so we got her on a program and I'm buying her a seaside massage in Mexico for making her goal. I'd be happy to help any of you if you ever wanted it smile03.gif
I just don't know what I can do with myself to change my thinking and my habits...food for me is extremely psychological.

I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when I was 10 (just changing into secondary school) and suddenly my whole life revolved around food. I had to eat 6 times a day - breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, mid-afternoon, dinner and then supper before I went to bed. I truly believe this is where my problems with food started, but I also know deep down, I should just be able to change them.

I'm a REALLY fussy eater, don't like fruit, veg or salad and very rarely can turn down chocolate or sweets. the only thing I can turn down no problems is dessert. I'm rubbish at trying new things as if I don't like the taste of something, it's not going down (as it were lol)

so, what do you suggest?! pmsl!! now there's a challenge for you!!! lol