• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ali you look amazing girl... no worries...You'll look fantasic!!!! yeah my bro is an @ss and I am really not worried... if he comes great!!! if he doesn't he'll save me moeny because he'll take my Sweetpea for the week the kids away with us... Also I won't have to worry about him being drunk and falling off a swim up bar stool. Not a priority for me right now.... Don't care anymore!!!

Raykel.... I like that map I know I have that somewhere in my travel stuff and it is a great tool to arrange to meet with people. I really liked it for using the public transport because you can see resorts as they go by and prepare for your stop... Sometimes those vans they have for public transportation can be very crowded. Very good info!!!!

Shells sorry to hear about your car... that really sucks girl...

Well we have over a foot of snow today and it is still snowing... Very pretty but has me dreaming more about a beach and sunshine.

Ali the tip about the sleep aide +++++ Great idea... I know I'll be up all night going over the day in my head and look like hell on my wedding day... One glass of champagne I'd be loopy!!!!!

So I had a blow up with the stepdaugther last night.... I asked her and her gfriend to turn of the tv at midnight and go to her bedroom (I didn't say they had to go to bed). Got the eyes rolling!!!! I also told them to stop the texting and facebooking.. I got (ah you can not tell me what to do from the friend (Yup!!! the friend). I was "pardon me!!! "this is my house and my rules", whats your home number your parents can come pick you up". They both took off upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. I left it until this morning and I told FI what happened and he blasted his daughter and her friend and then drove her home... The nerve!!!!! "You can not tell me what to do"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT GIRL!!! I'll eat you!!!!

Hahaha...Susie you have the best stories! The step-daughter I can see pushing the envelope, its the whole parent/kid relationship. But the friend...wow that is some nerve. I would never have spoken to my friends' parents that way - even now!

KristaB..I think it was you who posted the link for the ceremony samples. That was a great link - thank you so much!

Shells I forgot to say it earlier - sorry about your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
Hahaha...Susie you have the best stories! The step-daughter I can see pushing the envelope, its the whole parent/kid relationship. But the friend...wow that is some nerve. I would never have spoken to my friends' parents that way - even now!

KristaB..I think it was you who posted the link for the ceremony samples. That was a great link - thank you so much!

Shells I forgot to say it earlier - sorry about your car.

I was blown over by her bloody nerve... She will never be allowed back to my house!!!muscle.gif I wanted to 8itch slap both of them....

Ok some trivia for you ladies...

February brides rock!!!! Our thread has been viewed 10,144 times and has 1298 posts compared to the month of January thread viewed 1765 times and has 276 posts. Holy smokes... We attract attention and can carry on a conversation. hehehehe Keep up the hard work lol

Hello Ladies- I have our ceremony script finished!! I will have to post it later- we bought our sand ceremony vases yesterday from pier one imports (worried the sand is going to get mixed up traveling though), ordering the confetti, parasols, sand, and a bunch of other things this week. Started tanning and we are working out like mad men! Does this ever stop?

My dad informed me he has to have rotater cuff surgery this month he informed me that he wanted to get it done before golf season- I said to him I get it Golf Season trumps 1st borns wedding. I see where I stand, he claims thats not what he meant.

On a happy note last night we went to Justin's xmas party and they did a raffle and we won the big prize of a 32" flat screen tv... i was like...sweet early wedding gift from the company! So as I write this he is setting it up.

Susie- Glad to hear you put the little snot in her place!

We already knew that the Feb brides thread is the best thread there is!! I can't wait to see if we can meet up after the weddings and share photos and wedding videos somewhere!

Woohoo! It has taken me about three hours, but the ceremony is pretty much done! All we have to do is decide where to put one reading and the music. I say "we" but it is really me. FI helped pick out vows he likes and ring exchange wording but when I told him to read it over he told me he was playing a farting game on ipod. Yes a farting game. Argh!!!! Who else but men would even find that entertaining? So I told him I was coming on here to vent to you guys.....now he is reading the ceremony in the livingroom. Thinks he is soooo funny.

I agree...it would be really nice if we could all meet up somewhere later in the year and talk in person:)

Shells - sorry about your car and glad you're not hurt.

Raykel - funny story - however I do have to say that I have a fart application on my BlackBerry. It has a delay on it so I can set it and put it beside someone and it goes off. Yes I know very immature, but it's really funny.

Can't believe it's 2010 and what was once a year away is SO close. So we went to a friend's house for New Years and I was talking with her about how stressed I am right now with the wedding and my grandma is really sick and I'm hoping she makes it for our reception in April, but there's no telling. So my other friend comes in the room and hears stress and is like oh don't you worry it's going to be just fine and goes on and on and makes me feel stupid for being stressed. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but we were celebrating. I am so frustrated with people these days....I just wish everyone would leave me alone lalala.gif (except you guys of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
hi ladies,well got the tree and everything put away.our room looks big again we have room.feeling much better today however i did break my car yesterday.skidded on ice going 5mph crashed into kerb broke the wheel and suspension.never mind the only bummer is i cant get a courtesy car until tomorrow.we have worked it out today and we have 25work get ups hehe.back to work tomorrow but its a really nice feeling knowing that we have the holiday/wedding coming up.

i need to do a check list today of things i need to do.

timberley,sounds like you have been very busy.what resort/where are you getting married?it would be great to have a few drinks and celebrate together.

brooke,sounds like you have got alot of things ticked off your list.fi helping too lol.

susie,dont grow up i love you the way you are.

we sound like women on a mission now its quite funny.we have all thought right xmas is out the way we only have a few weeks left to sort the last bits out s**t.

right im off to cook full roast dinner with all trimmings.no more crap/buffet/cheese/pate i have a bikini to fit into.im craving fruit+veg now after all the crap i have eaten.suprisingly i have only put 2lb on.the last treat will be the chocolate fudge cake and double cream for pudding.
I am getting married at Dreams Resort and Spa in Los Cabos

Sorry about your car sad.gif. Yes only a few more weeks to go!!