Weight Watchers Group

gkashmira

did you see the post for My Food Diary :: Online Calorie Counter w/ Diet Journal & Exercise Log ?

i lost 12lbs in 2 months just tracking on here! smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesswins View Post
I really need to get back on track. Last year for my FI sister's weddign I lost 30lbs doing WW. Unfortunately I have gained almost all of it back. I won't go shopping for a dress until I lose at least 10lbs first. May be it woul dbe could if we could post our food intake and exercise log. I need the motivation!!!

Good luck girls!

jess

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
I am so bad....I just can't be strict....I did it last month...what is my problem!!!!

Okay so I am trying to stay under 1200 calories a day and total by the time of my wedding I want to loose 30 lbs but I would be happy with 20...so that is my first goal.

Okay here is what I am eating today...

Breakfast: Starbucks non-fat latte (grande) = 165 calories
Quaker oatmeal raisin bar = 90 calories
Lunch: WW macaroni & cheese = 300 c
1 slice of SD Bread = 50 c
snack pack of carrots = 40 c
Snack: Banana = 80 c
Nectarine = 50c
Dinner: Subway 6 in turkey (no cheese) = 280

Total: 1055...okay I might throw in a bag of baked chips at subway!!

We will see how that goes!
I blew it!! I ate 1550!!! thats 350 over. I had to eat a whole pack of starburst and got the not so healthy jalepeno chips at subway! I suck!!! sad.gif

Yes, i was (and am)

i had broken my ankle and torn some ligaments last year so i gained a bunch of weight. i started back working out slowly with walking and was walking about 45 min a day with an incline 4 to 5 times a week. now i am doing run /walk intervals (run 1 min / walk 2) 2 to 3 times a week with 1 - 2 yoga or something else.

are you exercising? one of the things i LOVE about the online food diary is that you can put in your exercise and then you get to eat more calories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
We're you exercising too??

Michelle, don't feel bad. I blew it today - already!!! I went to Subway and got a BMT rather than a veggie sandwich. But in my defense I was STARVING!!! It's ok, I'll just eat less for dinner and I'll do an hour on the treadmill tomorrow. But I'm going to a Brooklyn Cyclones (baseball) game tomorrow night. I know I'm going to end up eating a hot dog (or 2.) Yikes!!!

I am approaching lunch time and I am starving too! Fridays are ususally my cheat day but the past 3 weeks have been my cheat day!!! The weekends are the hardest...seriously...food is one of my hobbies! :)

In response to the exercise question...I am not exercising like I should be...excuses excuses...but I am so busy and when I get to finally sit down...that's all I want to do and not get up!! It's hard!!! But it's the only thing that will work. I have found the older i get I can't just eat less I have to throw some serious exercise into the mix!!! ;( Exercise is not a hobby of mine!!!

I too have been seriously slacking in the exercise department. I'm way too tired at night when I get home. Plus I want to hang out with my sweetie and enjoy dinner. So I decided I HAVE to get up at least 30 minutes earlier in the AM and hit the treadmill. I have a treadmill in my basement - there's no excuse. Getting it out of the way in the morning will be great, plus it will (hopefully) motivate me to eat better all day. And, it's only one shower, rather than working out at night and having to take a second shower everyday - saves me a little time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding View Post
I too have been seriously slacking in the exercise department. I'm way too tired at night when I get home. Plus I want to hang out with my sweetie and enjoy dinner. So I decided I HAVE to get up at least 30 minutes earlier in the AM and hit the treadmill. I have a treadmill in my basement - there's no excuse. Getting it out of the way in the morning will be great, plus it will (hopefully) motivate me to eat better all day. And, it's only one shower, rather than working out at night and having to take a second shower everyday - saves me a little time.
True...I thought that too because I have an eliptical in the extra room and it worke once i think...maybe twice...I'm so tired from the previous day and my whole 5 hrs of sleep I won't get my butt up until I absolutely have to!!!! I need to find some discipline and will power!!!!

I'm bumming right now. I've been killing myself (ok not the last 2 weeks, but the whole last month before that) by doing that run 3x's, walk 2x's, pilates 3-4x's and I lost are you ready....4 lbs. I kind of lost a size, but not really because some stuff still seems to fit the same and other stuff actually fits when before it was a little tight.

*sigh* I guess I'm wondering for those of you how have lost 20+ lbs by incorporating a lot of exercise and changing your eating habits (but not really dieting) if you had a lag before you saw serious results?

Thanks!