Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
CHECKING in for our to-do's - Friday, December 11th 2009 – ENDING Friday, December 25th 2009

Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to doâ€s:
1) Print and mail STD's!! Not done! FI's dad had to go out of town...his company is printing. Pretty much all of our guests know the deal though. These will go out ASAP!!!!
2) Put deposit down on rooms at Le Blanc (instead of booking my trip as deposit. DONe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) I have added a lot to my website...just need to complete it! STILL WORKING! ugh, this is annoying to do!
4) Try on 3 wedding dresses again! DONE!!! I think I have decided! She is having 1 more trunk show on Jan 15th. I will decide then!

Thanks Amy! See mine above...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
Thanks so much Amy...those are great suggestions. Here is what I have done in regards to those items:

Flowers picked out, decide real or real touch I know what type/color flowers I am using. I need to decide on real or real touch. Will she send me a sample?

Invitations - do you know what you are doing already? Start planning that out. NO! I sure don't!! GREAT idea! I will get on that ASAP!

Good call! I planned on DIYing my invites and didn't plan properly and decided to have them made due to lack of mental capacity and time constraints (Christmas and all) since I'm sending mine out next month

Ceremony/reception venues picked out - I don't know what you have done on this but if they aren't secured/guaranteed by the resort I'd make sure you lock that down. I have my resort booked and rooms blocked off! I know which venues I would like to use, but I do not think I can secure these until 3-4 months before the wedding. There is only 1 wedding per day, so I should be ok here.

OH perfect!! One wedding per day, you need not worry about a thing :)

Photographer - do you have one picked out and reserved? Are you doing engagement photos, a BD shoot & TTD? I have my photographer booked, deposit paid! I am doing all three. I need to schedule my engagement photos and BD shoot.

Awesome! I am doing all 3 as well... sounds like you're pretty on top of things Lindz :) My BD shoot is in 14 days and I couldn't feel more freaked out. I'm doing a cleanse this Friday and on a clean food diet as of yesterday!

I will add these items to my next to-do list!
bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
hey ladies! Ive been really busy and havent been able to catch up on here!!! wishing you all a happy & healthy new year!!!!

Does anyone know if you have to rent equipment to play ceremony music?
Hi Amy, they include a CD player for the ceremony music. I would make sure you bring 2 CDs and 1 play list on your iPod. Just in case.... wink.gif

Merry Christmas girls and Happy New Year! I have been taking care of my 2 week old nephew over the holidays and have not been able to do anything wedding related until today. FI and I took care of little johnny one night and FI was not too interested in the lack of sleep wink.gif haha did it so he knows just how much work these little ones are. He wanted to start trying to get pregnant after the wedding (I'm 30 and he'll be 33), but yeah its a LOT of work and no sleep!

Hope you all are well.

Loloâ€s to doâ€s:

1) Final fitting of my TTD dress

doing this on tues jan 5

2) Get wedding dress alterations started

On Jan 5

3) Work on assembling corsages for the ladies (they requested them:)

guests just left starting this week

4) Get travel mugs for our guests and personalize them

waiting for prices from starbucks

5) Waiting for rings to come in!!

Done!! trying to upload a pic

6) Completed 5 weeks insanity now to finish the rest..... (hurt back am off for a week)

going to try to work out, back still hurts

Going to hit home outfitters to finish registry

ADDING 7) get marriage license

cool.gif book JP for legal ceremony before we go

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
Has anyone that has already been to the resort gone to the disco after the reception is over?
How is it?
Are they pretty punctual about ending reception at 11?
What happens after reception if you are not ready for bed??
From reading through this thread it seems like people went over to the disco afterwards and had fun, can't remember though.

Not ready for bed? That's when the REAL party begins wink.gif I think Nicole was out late having fun... can't remember! When she returns we'll ask her, she definitely seems like a fun girl :)

MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to do’s:

#1 Order OOT bags ( I slacked and now have to wait for more to come back in stock) - DONE

#2 Order OOT candles - DONE

#3 Monogram stickers for my AH invites - DONE

#4 Jewelry for bridesmaids - not done

#5 Decide hair and make up for wedding day – in process (still)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
Has anyone that has already been to the resort gone to the disco after the reception is over?
How is it?
Are they pretty punctual about ending reception at 11?
What happens after reception if you are not ready for bed??
From what Nicole said its open late. I read somewhere 2am maybe. I will check and find out what time they close.