Le Kliff Wedding

I am getting married at Le Kliff in October 2009. I am looking to connect with anyone that has gotten here or is getting married here. I have TONS of questions about the facility as it doesn't look like I am going to be able to see it before the wedding. I have already booked here and I have a wedding coordinator- but I would like to see other people's photos' from their weddings etc.

I am surprised that there was not a thread already about Le Kliff- if I missed it - sorry! Send me the link.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I thought about getting married there and we ended up going with LC. It looks absolutely beautiful in teh pictures that I saw. We are still planning on going there for drinnks one night when we are there in June ~ if we make it there I will be sure to take some pictures of the place and post them for you. (Sorry, I know that is a long time to wait). I believe I might have read a hotel review on Trip Advisor that had someone staying at one of the hotels that was attending a wedding there...if you found that review you could email that personl for pics.

Have you searched for "Le Kliff" in the PV section??

We went there and I swear I posted some pics up somewhere... super cute, but very small, heart-shaped grass wedding ceremony area. It's down by the water (lower than the restaurant, which has several levels). Looks super cute. However, we also decided on LC ~ their wedding coordinators are awesome and we thought it was much better for the price. Just in case you haven't checked that out wink.gif

Le Kliff is a lovely restaurant though with a gorgeous view!!! I want to go back :)

Oh, and they have killer 'ritas!!! wink.gif

Yes I am still getting married at Le Kliff. I have hired Vallarta Weddings as my WC. Carlos (LeKliff owner) is fantastic and super helpful. I realize some people may not love Le Kliff- but when it all comes down to it it was perfect for us!! We wanted a simple wedding with amazing views and Le Kliff offers just that. If you decide to go with Le Kliff PM me- we can share ideas and information that we have about the restaurant.

• 3 weeks later...

We went to actually see Le Kliff in October, and then we booked for May 22. 2009. Carlos was very professional and helpful. I am 4 weeks out from the wedding now, and we are working out the final details. I'll let you know how it goes.

I would post pictures of the place because I took lots, but it really just looks exactly like the pictures on the website!!! We'll post the wedding pics when we get home. Sara

• 4 months later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletina View Post
Yes I am still getting married at Le Kliff. I have hired Vallarta Weddings as my WC. Carlos (LeKliff owner) is fantastic and super helpful. I realize some people may not love Le Kliff- but when it all comes down to it it was perfect for us!! We wanted a simple wedding with amazing views and Le Kliff offers just that. If you decide to go with Le Kliff PM me- we can share ideas and information that we have about the restaurant.
Hi!! So i am getting married at Le Kliff next summer :).... how many people are going to your wedding? I bet you are super excited!!! Post pics. BTW CONNNGGGRATTTS cheesy.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I never really posted pics for everyone of the wedding, or a review of Le Kliff. Anyway here is a link to the pics of the entire vacation or you can look on tripadvisor using LeKliff as a search and you will see pics. Or you can click and paste this link

Picasa Web Albums - sara - susie and mic...

As for the review, I highly recommend Le Kliff. The were wonderful to work with, the wedding was easy to plan without using a coordinator, everything went off without any problems, and the food was great.

I had gone down to Puerto Vallarta in November to look at locations and hotels etc... I went down with either a Hotel wedding or Las Caletas at the top of the options. Everything looked really nice, and we were going on the boat trip to las Caletas...my husband was seasick within 10 minutes. He and about 5 other people had actually made a plan for a mutiny...I AM SERIOUS!!! I love boats, the ocean, and the breeze...but it is definitely not for everyone.

As for the Hotels, everything did look nice, but I was hesitant in locking every guest into staying at a certain hotel.

When we went out to Le KLiff, Carlos just seemed to really understand the process and it was so beautiful. Everything I worried about, I didn't need too!!!! They know what they are doing and genuinely want to make this day just exactly what you had dreamed of. Sara

• 2 months later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kball21 View Post
I was just at Le Kliff this last weekend and it definitely is amazing! Does anyone have pricing information for weddings there?

Thanks!
Prices really aren't too bad. You pay $500 to reserve the terrace. I copy and pasted this from the email Carlos sent me. Im getting married June 12, 2010 =). I am glad to hear more people say that its beautiful, I have never been there, it looks beautiful. Anyway if you have any other questions post 'em:
Price per person:
JANUARY TO APRIL U$D 100.00
MAY TO DECEMBER 23RD U$D 80.00
Kids Menu U$D 35.00

The price includes:

•Rent and use of the best ocean side areas of the restaurant for your group
•3 Courses dinner menu
•1 Welcome drink for the guests *Margarita, Beer and Bottled water
•2 hours of premium National Open Bar
The Open Bar includes: Tropical drinks like: Margarita, Piña colada, Daiquiri (Banana, lemon & strawberry) Miami vice, Bahama mama, tequila sunrise, bloody merry, all drinks with Rum, Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Kalhua, Beer (local brands) Soft drinks like: sodas, lemonade, juices, Shirley temple & bottle water…
Additional hour of Open Bar U$D 15.00 per hour per person
•Decoration of the tables with beautiful centerpieces of fresh white tropical flowers of the season around the candles
•White cloth & linen for tables
•White covers and vows for the chairs
•All tip & taxes included
•Service supervise By Owners

Venue and Usage fee for the Ceremony at the terrace of love U$D 500.00
The price includes
•The use of the terrace of love in exclusive for your wedding
•The use of our exclusive bridal suite with air conditioned, bottle water and fresh fruit included.
•White tulle around the hand rails of the terrace of love
•Chairs with white covers and white vows at the terrace (maximum included: 20 chairs)
•1 sparkling wine bottle for intimate toast after the ceremony for the bride and groom
•Beautiful local tropical Wedding arch for the Ceremony

** THIS FEE DOESNâ€T INCLUDE THE MINISTER OR CIVIL CEREMONY FEES…

ADDIITONAL SERVICES EMAIL FOR PRICES:
•Accommodations, Photography, Music, Wedding cake, Flowers, hair Saloon, Activities, tours, shopping or any other service or activity you must require

HOPE ALL THIS HELPS