Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I just got my samples and I LOVE them!!! There was a slight confusion with the paper color.. my actual invites will be a tad more blue.. these are more of a blue green but I hope my guests are really impressed. I'll write a review as soon as my process is done...

I do need help with two more things.. One the main invite it says

Angela xxxx and Matthew xxxx
Invite you to share the sun, sea and memories of our wedding day

Shouldn't it say "their"? The designer says it won't fit because it makes the line too long and says it's ok because of the casual wording.. what do you think?

Click the image to open in full size.

The RSVP is a postcard so that will help with postage.

I have a Wedding Weekend insert that lists our welcome dinner plans and the wedding/reception plans.. There is a day (Saturday) in between the two. I want to say something about enjoying their vacation on this day but not sure how to word it.. currently it says

Day of Leisure
Saturday, October 27th
Enjoy yourself next to the pool or under a palapa on the beach. Dresams Resort also has a spa that offers massages under the stars. The concierge will be able to help you make other recreationals plans should you choose to go into either Cabo San Lucas or Sand Jose Del Cabo.

It sounds chunky instead of fun. We don't wont to tell people what to do.. they are on vacation after all but it does fill up the page. Any ideas?

I didn't upload a picture of the best part!!! It comes in a light brown box with a leather band and large sand dollar around it. Here's a link to the designer's site:
Eiffel Printing & Design - 5x7 Tiffany Blue Marsupial with cane paper and sand dollars.

I love these invites!!! Wonder if I can DIY them? but those look really nice!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
I love these invites!!! Wonder if I can DIY them? but those look really nice!!
You def can! The cane paper that she used is really expensive, but nothing looks that difficult. I just looked into the cost of the supplies versus my sanity and decided to let Brittany do them for me.. So far she's been a dream to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
You def can! The cane paper that she used is really expensive, but nothing looks that difficult. I just looked into the cost of the supplies versus my sanity and decided to let Brittany do them for me.. So far she's been a dream to work with.
good to know! I haven't seen that paper anywhere, so I may just order them...

the invites are gorgeous - we're doing sand dollars too!

i'd like to do plan some kind of welcome/rehearsal dinner thing (at dreams pv) - are you paying per person for that, or are you having everyone just meet in the restaurant and hope that you can persuade the staff to put tables together?

Girls,

I'm really stressing about these invites.. 3 months ago I could have cared less about something "my guests are going to throw away" but now it's all I think about...

I really don't like the Day of Leisure section.. anyone have another way of saying "have a great time and enjoy your vacation"??

• VIP Member

I like how Jessalyn put it in her welcome letter... she said

" Join Jessalyn in the morning at the spa for a treatment, if you wish. Spend the afternoon with us at the beachside pool or enjoy a day in town if you desire."

I thought it was a nice way of saying... RELAX you are on vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
I like how Jessalyn put it in her welcome letter... she said
" Join Jessalyn in the morning at the spa for a treatment, if you wish. Spend the afternoon with us at the beachside pool or enjoy a day in town if you desire."

I thought it was a nice way of saying... RELAX you are on vacation!
Oh, I like that alot..
Here's what I ended up with:

Enjoy the beautiful day and soak up some of the Mexican sun or relax beneath the shade of a tropical palm or palapa. We hope you enjoy your vacation time as much as the wedding festvities.