omg josie your pics are brill.im not on fb can i still see your photos?im soo glad you had a good time you look soo happy.i will look forward to seeing your review.cant believe you have had to go back to work soo soon bet thats a shock to the system?

did you use the spa for makeup?this is one of the things im nervous about.

ladytrunk has just freaked me out am i really next yikes

RIU Ladies: I have a special treat :) For those of you considering splurging on the 2 story bridal suite.... I took videos of it and am posting the link for you to download now. Let me apologize first, because when i took the video of the inside it was before we were checking out so its messy!! but you'll get an over all feel for what it's like....SO AMAZING! Our room number was 2055. The first part of our stay was in a different room, which was exactly the same on the inside as the 2 story...but just no 2 stories and no amazing view (it was on the first floor). So anyway if you do the master suite the inside of the room will look the same as the video too. And if you do the 2 story suite hopefully it will look exactly the same :) :)

here are the links:

balcony view:

Download: Sizable Send - File Download

inside view:

Download: Sizable Send - File Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie427 View Post
Joise- Thanks for posting pics! The FB link works... your Mom is awesome for taking all of those photos and angles of the restaurants and wedding. You looked gorgeous and so happy! The bridemaid dresses looked great in the photos. Congrats!

Can't wait for your review too!

Thanks so much! She is amazing! I was so happy she took so many pics of the layout so i could post for you guys... i was so busy running around that i would have totally forgotten to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysgirl View Post
josie- i was just looking at all the pics your mom posted..tell her thanks! I love that she posted a pic of the "bridal path" to the gazebo. You and your Hubs make a REALLY cute couple!
aw, thanks lindsey! i hope you got my emails with the maroma videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana View Post
Wow everything looks great Josie!!! I have a question about your cocktail hour...how was it? Did you pay extra for food or just had drinks? Did you have the DJ and was it worth it?
we didnt pay extra for food....there was so much food everywhere and the cocktail hour was so long...we figured people could take a break and get a snack if they wanted. We found that a lot of our guests didnt attend the entire cocktail hour. (it was 3.5 hours!) Some did, but the majority came to the last hour and did their own thing for a few in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
omg josie your pics are brill.im not on fb can i still see your photos?im soo glad you had a good time you look soo happy.i will look forward to seeing your review.cant believe you have had to go back to work soo soon bet thats a shock to the system?

did you use the spa for makeup?this is one of the things im nervous about.

ladytrunk has just freaked me out am i really next yikes

ShellK...I dont have the pictures anywhere but FB right now. But I promise as soon as my photographer sends me some I will email them to you! I can see if my mom will send me the pictures some other way.... or you can join facebook :) :) woot woot! i'm so excited for your wedding.....all of your girls i promise you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josie you are the BOMB!! Thank you SOSOSOSO much for posting the videos!! How gorgeous that suite is... we booked it so far for just the wedding day, but my TA said that if enough people book, she may be able to get it for me the rest of the stay. That would be awesome!

Did you get to use the jacuzzi at all??