Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Lindz - I do use the BBM, my friends love it too :)

The cigar roller was an option (additional cost) and I don't even know how many people will smoke cigars but FI is so excited he said he doesn't care if he's the only one... anything to make him this happy is so worth it to me :)
My FI will LOVE that! Yes!!!!!

Add me on BBM!!! My pin is 2097E836

Girls, I am sending out my "will you be my bridesmaid" things today!! I am doing a little message in a bottle with hot pink sand, silver paper, and a little umbrella in the bottom! I'll take pictures as I complete them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
just to update you all....(more to motivate myself!! lol) I went for a run again today :o) and I have to say i am feeling very pleased with myself....ran a longer route than last time and lasted a lot lot longer running without stopping :o) so that's 2 runs this week...that beats my normal by 2!! haha.

hope everyone elses is going well too :) xx
SO proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! If you can do it for 2 straight weeks, you will get in the habit of it and want to keep going!bunny_4.gif

Oooo good question, I'll ask my WC if they do dress steaming, my dress is a thicker silk so I'm sure it will need some steaming.

Katie!! Good job! Now that you've started, you've got past the hardest part (in my opinion) I'm starting my 3rd Insanity workout tonight and I feel better already even though I'm in a lot of pain, it's good pain.

Amy - That's such a cute idea!! Can't wait to see how it looks :)

AmyB - Super cute! So the dress already looked a little goddess like or did you change it up? Very cute idea!

Lindz - Just added you!!! I wish I had done something cute to ask my bridesmaids, I asked them the dumbest ways possible... my BFF who I was her Maid of Honor, kept jokingly bugging me about who my Matron of Honor was going to be one night and I told her I planned on doing it in a cute way but since she was so impatient she might as well know! My Maid of Honor I did right, took her out to lunch on a fun day of shopping and asked her in a really cute way, she LITERALLY burst into tears on the spot which made me start tearing up and then we both realized that Meatloaf -"I would do anything for love" was playing and the both burst into laughter :) The rest of them, honestly, doing tequila shots at home with friends and text messaged 2 of them lots of gooey words, the last I asked in person. Whoa sorry for the story, I just love your idea!

I asked them in person but thats about it. Although I am not sure I asked my sister to be my Matron of Honor. I am pretty sure that was just a given. We had promised each other since we were 8 & 10 years old! I had never heard of the gifts/cards until I started looking at websites like this one and the Knot, etc.

Amy - let us know what happens with the DJ.

As for the dj, I got an email from Tiffany saying its NOT ALLOWED and if anything id have to go strait thru LOMAS? Then she asked me if my bride friend has him hired for AS? because if so, theyd need to contact her asap to let her know its not allowed. Im confused so I plan on just giving her a call Monday to check it out. < maybe its a new rule?? Or maybe LOMAS is approving him for $500 vendor fee and she just isnt aware of it? ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
SO proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! If you can do it for 2 straight weeks, you will get in the habit of it and want to keep going!bunny_4.gif
ahhh thank you :o) that's just made me feel even more determined! i'm at my girlfriends tonight and I'm dragging her running with me tomorrow morning so i dont miss out!!

how's yours going??

I made 5'7" cards with pictures of me and each bridesmaid and sent them the card and a set of travel bottles in a little case. Let's see if the attachment worked! (You may have to rotate it adobe - it seemed to save updside down.)

I had a small meltdown last night when I started packing, then turned on the news to the Hurrican Ida update...

BM invite.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Oooo good question, I'll ask my WC if they do dress steaming, my dress is a thicker silk so I'm sure it will need some steaming.

Katie!! Good job! Now that you've started, you've got past the hardest part (in my opinion) I'm starting my 3rd Insanity workout tonight and I feel better already even though I'm in a lot of pain, it's good pain.

Amy - That's such a cute idea!! Can't wait to see how it looks :)

AmyB - Super cute! So the dress already looked a little goddess like or did you change it up? Very cute idea!

Lindz - Just added you!!! I wish I had done something cute to ask my bridesmaids, I asked them the dumbest ways possible... my BFF who I was her Maid of Honor, kept jokingly bugging me about who my Matron of Honor was going to be one night and I told her I planned on doing it in a cute way but since she was so impatient she might as well know! My Maid of Honor I did right, took her out to lunch on a fun day of shopping and asked her in a really cute way, she LITERALLY burst into tears on the spot which made me start tearing up and then we both realized that Meatloaf -"I would do anything for love" was playing and the both burst into laughter :) The rest of them, honestly, doing tequila shots at home with friends and text messaged 2 of them lots of gooey words, the last I asked in person. Whoa sorry for the story, I just love your idea!

arrrrggggghhhh your siggy says '6 months 4 weeks 1 day'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PANIC!!! oh no, don't....breathe.... lol

thanks for the support with the running as well - so far (yes, a WHOLE week!!!) coming on here and telling you all all about it has been the best incentive to keep it up! but goddamn is it getting cold over here in the evenings now!! I should be ok for about 3 weeks before the coldness makes it more painful to breathe when running...but I've already decided I'm going to battle through that - not having anything as an excuse to stop what I've started.

I just asked my BMs - my MOH has been my bestest friend since I was 13 so that kinda was a given anyway, but I still specifically asked her, and my other BM I called her up and asked her over the phone :) I was pleased with myself until I heard these ideas and now I wish I'd done something more memorable!!