Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous View Post
Aww Vikki I hope you feel better. Just think in a few days you'll be sipping a Mai Tai on the beach in Ocho Rios... Also Did I tell you when we were in Ocho Rios last year we went ATVing with/thru Chukka Cove. OMG that was the best experience ever. Maybe you guys could book this trip before the wedding. So you can get some of the stress out. It was so beautiful. One of the best excursions I've ever been on. Here's a link to their site but we actually booked it thru Carnival cruises... Chukka Caribbean Adventures
Hmm, that sounds fun. I know for sure we want to check out the zip line thing but I'm sure our family would enjoy that one too.

Erika: Chicago? Wow that's a long way to go for a bridal shower but it sounds like you had fun. You must have a lot of family there. Now that you're home you can start packing up and getting ready. You're sooooo close!

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with food at the resort. I've been fairly restricted in the type of food I eat the last month or so-more so than usual-and I'm worried about how that's going to affect me when my diet changes drastically. Thank goodness my dress is a lace up so I can hide it if I get bloated but my swimming suits are not so forgiving. I think I'm going to pack a couple Tupperware containers with some ground flax-seed for my digestive system and maybe milk-thistle to help with the alcohol consumption?? Anybody else have any dietary restrictions they're trying to work with? What are you doing about it?

We leave the day after tomorrow. I can't stop counting!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Monday Morning Ladies!

1.5 work week for me. :) I have to say my nerves are shot. I feel like I could puke at any second. I started having wedding dress nightmares to. While I love the new dress when I see pictures Im like wow I like so big. sad.gif I cant find a bra that works with the dress. My boobs are to big and the dress is really low. So still trying to figure that out. I have even started going back to try on the old dress. Just because it fits me better in the boob/waist area. Im making myself crazy.

Koozies...I sent Barry an email telling him how disappointed with his service I was and will NOT be referring his business to the large bridal community I belong to, the same one that referred me to him. He apparently shipped me a new set on Saturday...we will see if it gets here in time.

Annie: You can try flickr for a photosite wink.gif Congrats on your legal day!!!!

Vikki: Your BD book is hot! I cant wait to hear how much your FI loves it! Sending you a big hug. Boy have we all had days like that. I start packing tonight, so we shall see how that goes. LOL

Ashley: So relieved to hear your box arrived!!!! I know that had to be a huge relief to you, because it was to me! LOL I cant believe your bridemaids. As hard as it is just try to let it roll off your back.

Jaime: Congrats on your legal day to!

Erika: I can defintely see how traveling this close could make you a bit frazzled...hang in there your leaving sooo soon! Sound like a great shower though! Id ask for pictures but we dont want to add to your to do list ;-)

Well my bachelorette party was a blast! Although I didnt think I was going to survive the day after. One of the girls actually got alcohol posioning. Most of the night is foggy. LOL So thats a success right? :P

It's Monday and I am oficially 10 days away from taking the plunge.

Vicki - I feel you on the melt downs. I'vve had a few already and I'm bracing myself for a few more this week.

Melissa - Sounds liek you bachelorette was a total success!! Did you get any pictures??

I know right? From what I remember I just did a lot of hugging and kissing. To all the girls with me! LOL My sisters went, (they are 20 years older than me), and a friend of mine who is around their age. And this friend is very very close to me so she knows a lot about me, when I try to talk to her about the night she changes the subject or ignores the question. I warned her...you will see a side of me you will only see once. LOL

Lol, sounds like you had a blast at your stagette! It wouldn't be considered a success if there weren't some 'I love you, mans' and a few people blackout drunk!

My legal day was absolutely perfect. Had the ceremony in my nana and papas living room, went out for dinner then to a pub for drinks with friends. Asked for red wine and was offered 'greek wine'. I just figured it was made in Greece. It wasn't till the next day that I peiced together that it must've been retsina (higher alcohol content), because I don't remember ever being so drunk. lol. We had a blast though, was definitely a night to remember! Or at least peices of it, hahahahaaa...

I'd post some pics.. but flickr is also blocked at my work... any other suggestions?

I packed my bag on Saturday night.. still have a few things to squeeze into FI's bag, but I think I did pretty well keeping it to a minimum. :)