Dear Jillian

This plan sounds perfect. If you arrive on the 13th with our 4 witnesses it will be able to make it, this will give us perfect time. Perhaps I will ask you to held our appointment on the same day. So now I am scheduling your wedding for the 16th of January 2010 at 4:30pm. I am also changing the contract, so you do not have to re-send it to me again.

Below you will find a guide with all the questions that I have for the brides during our appointment. I believe that from here you can have some questions or some confirmations for me. Please read it and perhaps you will have some ideas extras that you havenâ€t thought about to make the wedding of your dreams. Also if you have more than 30 people the upgrade for the toast and cake would be 6 usd for every extra person.

1. We have three different types of Symbolic or Legal Wedding Packages, can you confirm if you would like the Sandos, Caribbean or Riviera? Enclosed please find our wedding packages.

2. The wedding will take place at the beach (not at the wedding hut) since you are having a lot of attendants. Can you please confirm the final number two weeks prior the wedding? also I will need their rooming list and their reservation type: Standard or Junior Suite please.

3. Will you have day passes? (people that is not one of our guests $77usd per person)

4. Is there any children in the group? If so, how many?

5. Are you bringing an IPOD or a CD for your ceremony songs? We will need one song for your entrance (it could be the bridal march), another song for the signature of the symbolic paper, another song for the exit, another song for the toast. (total of 4 songs for the ceremony)

6. Cake options are the fill in could be vanilla, chocolate or strawberries with cream, outside it could go white or hard white chocolate (cream color).

On top of the cake you can have strawberries or natural flowers (it could be two callas) or candy flowers (roses white, red or pink)

7. Can you help me to make your spa appointment once you are in the hotel you can go directly to the spa, as long as it is no more than 7pm.

8. About the flowers. Enclosed please find our catalogue and if you would like to send me a picture of yours I can ask the florist to do it specially for you. Tulips, Orchids and callas need to be ordered two weeks in advance please.

The extra flowers are paid in cash in our appointment.

This is the updated pricing list for flowers:

Boutonnières, since 15 USD each

Children boutonnière since 10USD

Bridal bouquet: since 50 USD

Bouquet for Bride's maid since 35 USD each

Corsage since 20 USD each

Flowers arrangements for the table since 45 USD

Archway since 220USD

Gazebo with tul = since 220USD **no flowers included.

Flowers for cake since 35USD

Bags of petals 15USD (big)

** Prices can change without notice**

9. Photos: Are you going to need our photographer? Depending on the package, you will get the photo pictures, for example the Sandos Package does not include any pictures, the Carribbean includes 10 and the Riviera includes 20.

Photography prices: 2009 & 2010

10 photos = 150USD (no CD, no photo album)

20 photos = 270USD (no CD, no photo album)

** 30 photos = 450 USD

**60 pictures = 650 USD

** 90 pictures = 850 USD

**Note: prices include print pictures & pictures in a CD ROM & a Caribbean photo album.

IMPORTANT: PICTURES IN THE CD ARE THE SAME PRINTED PICTURES, NUMBER OF THESE PHOTOS DEPENDS ON THE PACKAGE THAT YOU CHOOSE.

Video basic= 20 min edited in DVD price is 650 USD

Video elegant= 40 min edited in DVD price is 950 USD

Check pictures in: { Photoshop by Hotelshops }

10. Set up: The color of the ribbons that I have are: red, turquoise blue (20 pieces), white (20 pieces), pink fuchsia, orange, silver and gold. Will you have an arch? Again the arch is included only in the Caribbean or Riviera packages.

11. Restaurant reservation:

These are our Restaurant choices:

A la carte restaurants: Oriental, Gourmet (only adults) or Steak house.. open time at 6pm (Groups with more than 15people have a set menu (same food for everybody)

Italian buffet or International .. open time at 6:30pm (Reserved area for the whole group)

**microphone is not allowed.

** children are not allowed in Gourmet restaurant.

One important point is: no more than 20 attendants you can get a dinner reservation in one of our a la carte restaurants, more than 20 attendants, your dinner will be reserved in one of our specialty buffet restaurants.

Note: People that are not guests of the resort will need to pay a day pass $77 usd.

12. Can you confirm if you would like to have a private reception at the beach or the pool after the dinner? (it has an extra cost)

For private events these are the new prices for this 2009, i'll work with these prices at least until July 2010.

Private events are not included in your "All Inclusive" package, so they have additional charges because you will have a reserved area just for your whole group of guests. Available time is from 6.30 pm to 10:30pm. Place: beach or pool area far away from the beach.

Site fees= 500USD on the beach (minimum number 40 people)

Site fees by the pool= 400USD (minimum number 40 people)

Site fee royal elite palapa= 600USD (minimum number 40 people)

menu charge per person = since 39USD per person

open bar = since 18 per person

Music.. DJ= 50USD per hour

15% service and 10% taxes (of the total amount of the event)

Note: People that are not guests of the resort will need to pay a day pass $77 usd.

RIBBONS EACH ONE $5 USD (if we do not have the color that you would like)

TABLE CLOTHES PER TABLE $10 USD (if we do not have the color that you would like)

Our Disco is available for private events from 7pm to 11pm, since it opens its doors for the rest of our guests.

Additional cost is 280USD per hour plus 15% per service. It includes: drinks, microphone, DJ and screen for slide show.

**Children are allowed just in private events. (younger than 18 years old)

13. LEGAL ISSUES

PLEASE FILL THE FORM ATTACHED (HOJA DE REGISTRO) WITH YOUR INFORMATION AS IN PASSPORT WITH MIDDLE NAMES.

These are the requirements to get legally married in Mexico, (for singles never married before)

arrival 3 working days prior to the ceremony

passport valid at least 6 months after the ceremony & birth certificates, scanned prior your arrival.

tourist visa - you get it upon your arrival in Mexico (be sure that is in perfect shape and the 11 numbers of the top are complete)

4 witnesses (arriving the same day as the couple to be married)

blood test done in Mexico (arranged by the Wedding planner in the Hotel Clinic with our hotel doctor.) Price $220 usd

For the groom if he is divorced that is not a problem because he didn't change his name after his first marriage.

Now, about you, let me know if you are divorced and if so, if your passport has your divorced or maiden name?

If you are divorced I'll need your birth certificate where your parent's name is shown. Also, your divorce certificate both with a legal seal & apostille done in Mexico with the wedding coordinator.

These documents have to be faxed at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival to be translated by one professional translator here in Mexico, at the Registry office.

The original copies will stay here in Mexico with the judge. The cost for this service is 50USD per page, paid in our appointment. Also you need to enter to the country with your single name.

To legalize your marriage certificate you will need a translation of it into English and also a Mexican Apostille with international approval. This service has an additional charge of 270USD. I can arrange it for you right after your ceremony. Papers will be sent to your place and it takes around 2 weeks to receive them. Shipping fees are included in the price. Payment is in cash in our first meeting.

14. My last question is if you would like to reserve a special group of music.

The options for music are these, prices are per 45min:

Mariachi: 420USD

Trio 320USD

Saxophonist 320USD

Guitarist 320 USD

Violinist 320 USD

Steel drum players 450USD

Band of alive music international & salsa 450 USD

DJ 50USD

Thank you for considering the Resort to celebrate this special event in life. You can bring your own ribbons. If you have 15 rooms for 7 nights I can apply a discount of $300 usd toward the Riviera package price. If you have 18 rooms booked for 7 nights I can apply a discount of $850 usd towards your Riviera Package. Please confirm if it will be a symbolic or a legal wedding.

I would like to let you know that the photographer will take around 200 shots and you can pick any of the following packages:

Photography prices: 2009 & 2010

10 photos = 150USD (no CD, no photo album)

20 photos = 270USD (no CD, no photo album)

** 30 photos = 450 USD

**60 pictures = 650 USD

** 90 pictures = 850 USD

**Note: prices include print pictures & pictures in a CD ROM & a Caribbean photo album.

IMPORTANT: PICTURES IN THE CD ARE THE SAME PRINTED PICTURES, NUMBER OF THESE PHOTOS DEPENDS ON THE PACKAGE THAT YOU CHOOSE.

Video basic= 20 min edited in DVD price is 650 USD

Video elegant= 40 min edited in DVD price is 950 USD

Check pictures in: { Photoshop by Hotelshops }

For private events these are the new prices for this 2009, i'll work with these prices at least until July 2010.

Private events are not included in your "All Inclusive" package, so they have additional charges because you will have a reserved area just for your whole group of guests. Available time is from 6.30 pm to 10:30pm. Place: beach or pool area far away from the beach.

Site fees= 500USD on the beach (minimum number 40 people)

Site fees by the pool= 400USD (minimum number 40 people)

Site fee royal elite palapa= 600USD (minimum number 40 people)

menu charge per person = since 39USD per person

open bar = since 10 USD per person per hour

Music.. DJ= 50USD per hour

15% service and 10% taxes (of the total amount of the event)

Wow! Jillian you have a ton of information and it looks like you answered all of Pinz's questions. I actually hadn't seen the photographers site yet so that was nice to see.

We are using the resort photographer. I really want a CD to take home so that we can do a slide show at our AHR so we will be upgrading from the photos offered in our package. I'm still deciding on packages b/c I'm not sure if I really want everything that is in the Caribbean but I do want more than the symbolic. I need to sit down and figure out which is going to be more cost affective(it's been a while since I looked at the packages so I think I said that right).

Happy planning!!smile29.gif

Nicolem which info do you want that is in attachement form?? Jrprice, is Paola allowing to just upgrade your photos? Thats one thing I asked for was to be able to upgrade from our 20 photos to the 30 plus cd and what the cost would be but she never got back to me. Yeah it is hard to choose a package, we are hoping that we will get 18 rooms and then the Riviera package is way cheaper, we wanted the room upgrade and I was going to pay to get my hair done so we just decided to go with that one. Its our wedding and we would be spending way more here anyways so why not !! I can't believe how fast January is coming!??!

Hello!! I'm new, in the process of confirming out date at Sandos. SO EXCITED! Does anyone know if the witnesses need to arrive with you and be there for the 3 business days prior to the wedding? My fiance and I were thinking of booking ourselves a 10 day trip and being there for the 3 business days ourselves, have a bit of quiet time before everyone arrived on the weekend. however, the requirements are a little vague... anyone know for sure?? I would ALSO love to see the disco! cheesy.gif Thanks everyone!

Hey everyone!!

Welcome Musika07 and congrats on your upcoming wedding! I have asked Paola, for pictures of the disco and she is trying to get some for me. You can arrive earlier than your witnesses but they do have to be there 3 days before the wedding. We decided to stay two weeks and so are arriving on the 11th, the rest of the guests on the 13th but we still cannot have our wedding until the 16th at the earliest unless we pay for witnesses. I also have Paola checking into a beach bonfire for us, we noticed it was quite cheap to do one at the dreams resort and sounded pretty awesome, she said they can do this and is just getting back to me with the price!