Photo

movie nachos - 24 points - yikes!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#9 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:23 PM

i save 14 points from yesterday and used 10 extra weekly points to have the movie nachos last night. guess what? today up 2 lbs. i didnt drink all my water yesterday either but anyhoo...not sure if they are worth it even if i did do it "legally"

#10 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:22 PM

yeah i dont think its going to ruin my week. im still down from my last weigh in just up from what i weighed yesterday morning. and i didnt drink all my water yesterday. im drinking tons today. if i eat them again i think i may immediately dump 1/2 of them in the trash if i cant get my son or my hubby to take them off my hands. 1/2 would have been plenty but they tasted sooooo good

#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:25 PM

Don't be down on yourself Leigh! You have to treat yourself sometimes. I like the idea of only eating half next time. But, again, it's probably just water retention from the salty chips. I bet you're back down in a couple days. I usually notice a 2-3 lb gain after I eat salty popcorn at the theater. Or, maybe it's just fat that soaks into your ass from sitting in those seats :) lol

#12 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:32 PM

im really not down about it. most days i cant even seem to get all my points eaten! i like this weight watchers better than anything ive done.

#13 AnnR

AnnR

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,767 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 8, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta
  • LocationDowners Grove, IL

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:07 PM

dang - those movie nachos are totally my movie treat when i go. i don't know much about the point system, but the fact that you had to save up to eat them must mean they're not so good!

so glad you like the program - that's huge if you want to stay with it. seems like an intuitive program - i can add up points! i'll keep it in mind for when i need to lose the baby fat!

#14 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:06 PM

ann they have about 1000 calories and 55 grams of fat. hard to believe! sad but true.

#15 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
  • 530 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:14 PM

Love nachos with jalapeños

#16 AnnR

AnnR

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,767 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 8, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta