Photo

Civil Ceremony at EDR

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 animaldoc

animaldoc
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:28 PM

Is anyone doing a civil ceremony at EDR? How was the blood test? Also, did everyone fax their forms to the WC with the CC# for the deposit on the form, I am leary of faxing a form with my credit card# on it.
    One last question is everyone having a large DW, I am only having 10 people max.

Thanks for the info

#2 pryzeless

pryzeless
    • 614 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

I plan on doing a civil ceremony and I did scan and then emailed my form. I am not sure what other way to do it besides fax or email. We are expecting 40-45 people.

#3 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:57 PM

hey! :) Yep, am doing a civil ceremony-- did scan and email my CC info for deposit.. and we are having approx 20-25 people (the RSVP date on the invitation is Feb 29th- so won't know for sure until then)... From what I've gathered- not sure though -they come to your room to administer the blood test..

#4 pryzeless

pryzeless
        • 614 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:25 PM

I think there is an office in the lobby where they take the blood. The doctor meets you there. (At least that is what they told me.)

#5 brandoo

brandoo
          • 69 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:02 AM

I gave them all my info, I wouldn't be leary. Besides, if they would happen to charge something that you don't approve just call your CC company. I think that Karisma has offices in the States, don't know what number they gave you for faxing info, but mine was a US number. Where in STL are you at? I live in Scottsdale now but was born and raised in STL, went to Lindbergh When's your wedding?

#6 animaldoc

animaldoc
            • 91 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by brandoo
              I gave them all my info, I wouldn't be leary. Besides, if they would happen to charge something that you don't approve just call your CC company. I think that Karisma has offices in the States, don't know what number they gave you for faxing info, but mine was a US number. Where in STL are you at? I live in Scottsdale now but was born and raised in STL, went to Lindbergh When's your wedding?
              Thank you for the info, I just scanned the paperwork and emailed it, the fax number they gave me is in Mexico. I grew up in Webster Groves and have recently rehabbed a house in the city and we are living there until we decide where to go next. Do you make it back to St. Louis often? We are hoping for a Nov08 wedding.

#7 brandoo

brandoo
              • 69 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:21 PM

Thats funny, most of my friends back home did the same thing... moved into the city and rehabed a house. Yes, I make it back 3-4 times a year. I just got back Friday from a 3 week stay! Apparently it was like 76 the day AFTER I left... Lord knows it wasn't that warm the days prior! I was pretty stoked to get back to AZ weather when I left. Congrats on firming up the plans! I don't think you will regret anything... everything I've read about weddings there is positive. Good Luck planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter