Photo

Going to Cancun on Friday for second site visit

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:47 PM

I am going to Cancun this weekend for a second site visit. My schedule is pretty packed with vendor meetings but I will be going to a local beer/wine/liquor store. If anyone wants me to check on prices I can do so. Also, if there is anything else that I can do, please let me know. I am not sure if I will have time but I can try.

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:07 PM

OOOH you're so lucky!! I want to go on 2 site visits!!! I already need a vacation ...

#3 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:24 PM

hah, i want to go on just one...

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:26 PM

i didn't do any site visits ... but i'd gladly take the excuse for a vacation!

#5 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
          • Banned
          • 381 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

Good luck! Hope it goes well!

#6 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
            • 1,016 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

Thanks ladies. I am very lucky to be able to go on two site visits but FI is very nervous and wants to make sure that everything is taken care of in person. He went with me on the first site visit buy my maid of honor is coming with me on this one. FI isn't too excited about flowers, photography, transportation companies, etc!

I wish you could all come with me. :)

#7 Opice34

Opice34
              • 414 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

Hi melglnh2o! How great that you get to go on another site visit!

I'm going down for my first site visit this weekend too! We are viewing several resorts and hoping to make a decision this weekend. Do you have any guidance you could offer? I'm trying to create a list of questions to ask... Is there anything that helped you make your decision?

Have a great trip!

#8 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
                • 1,016 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Opice34
                  Hi melglnh2o! How great that you get to go on another site visit!

I'm going down for my first site visit this weekend too! We are viewing several resorts and hoping to make a decision this weekend. Do you have any guidance you could offer? I'm trying to create a list of questions to ask... Is there anything that helped you make your decision?

Have a great trip!
                  I did a ton of research of many resorts (big, small, all-inclusive, Cancun to Tulum) and relied on the wisdom of all the ladies (and gents) on this forum and then narrowed the selections down to a handful. I did a quick budget for all the hotels just to make sure they were not completely out of our price range and I made appointments for everything before going. Once there, we knew right away which place we wanted to go with.

Good luck to you as well!

#9 jas&john

jas&john
                  • Banned
                  • 11 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:45 AM

I love that brown dog

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:54 AM

Fun! We just got back from our second site visit. The first one didn't work out (well, in the sense of picking a resort - I did get engaged though!!!). It was SOOOOOO nice going on the second one and immediately knowing that we had fallen in love again - both with the area and each other. It (Puerto Vallarta) was definitely the city for us!

Have fun! Try and lay on the beach/by the pool at least once! (we made sure we got one beach/pool day in during our last visit )

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter