Photo

Want to share my photographer for April 2008?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SunBride

SunBride
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:23 AM

I've bringing a photographer with me for my wedding at Dreams Tulum on April 1st 2008 which I could share with any other brides at this resort or in the entire mayan riviera area. The photographer will be coming with us from March 27th - April 3rd, and would be available to do a wedding on March 28, 29, 30, 31 or April 2nd.

If anybody is interested in her services I would ask you to contribute towards her travel fees (negotiable) and then we each have to pay her 800$ photography fee (which includes a 300$ credit which could be used to purchase additional services or products, such as a trash the dress session, photobooks etc). This price would include her services for a full day & evening and a cd with all the photos (several hundred) for you to print your own photos.

If you're staying at another hotel in the mayan riviera, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for her to travel to your resort (check with your resort about their policy for outside photographers, you may have to purchase a day pass).

Her website is Daydreamphotography.com

Please PM me if you're interested and I can give you more info.

#2 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

I've updated my original post with the exact details

#3 SunBride

SunBride
      • 1,499 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

anyone interested?

#4 SunBride

SunBride
        • 1,499 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

I just wanted to clarify that I would be asking 600$ towards paying her travel expenses (which is much less than half of what I'm paying for her) and then you would have to pay Jodi 800$ as a photography fee.

So for 1400$ total you can get a great photographer for the whole day, a trash the dress session on a seperate day, including all the pictures on CD and 300$ options credit towards buying enlargements, thank you cards, photobooks, etc.

If you are at another resort, it would probably be 100$ or less to get her to travel anywhere in the mayan riviera area.

daydreamphotography.com

#5 Mandy

Mandy
          • 514 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:34 PM

Unfortunately, your dates don't work for me. However, you inspired me to share a photographer with a fellow bride who is getting married a day after me. Thanks for the idea! I hope you find someone you can share with.

Keep track of this thread to see if anyone posts those dates as their wedding day and try to PM them:
            http://bestdestinati.../forum/t9132-19

So far it doesn't look like anyone on here is getting married those days. Also, don't forget to post your pics when you get back!

#6 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

You have chosen a great photographer. What a great deal if someone ends up sharing her!!! So smart...

#7 shannon

shannon
              • 772 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

You photog looks amazing-- this is a great idea-- too bad I'm getting married a month later! Hope you find someone!!

#8 sitter

sitter
                • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

I admire you for your idea of sharing your photographer!!

Anyone got a photographer for Nov. 1, 2008 that would share??
                  We are staying at the Grand Riviera Princess Resort.

We just really only want a few photo's....a very simple wedding ON A BUDGET!

#9 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

Bumbing because there is one month left and I'm still looking to find somebody who's interesting in using my photographer's services

#10 SunBride

SunBride
                    • 1,499 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:31 AM

Final Bump, leaving a week from tomorrow!

If anyone already has a wedding photographer and only wants TTD photos she'd probably do that for you for a much lower cost than full day wedding photos, and I would only ask a very small contribution towards her travel arrangements.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter