• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Alipires1

Alipires1
  • 298 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by host
    i have booked weddings over 50 people at Moon Palace (around 60)...are you talking about the free dinner with the package because i think i have told you that they will also do a FREE private event if you book that many rooms.
    OHHHHH! I was re-reading and caught that the second time around!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH! I think I have lost brain cells over this search.

That's it. I'm set. I'm going here! FI just says let me know where you want to go. So I think it is a go!!!! Thanks for bearing with me. I have been stressing about this for over a month now.

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,655 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alipires1
    OHHHHH! I was re-reading and caught that the second time around!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH! I think I have lost brain cells over this search.

That's it. I'm set. I'm going here! FI just says let me know where you want to go. So I think it is a go!!!! Thanks for bearing with me. I have been stressing about this for over a month now.

there is alot of info to wade through so it can get confusing...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 claraz8

claraz8
    • 12 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:01 PM

I'm also doing a large wedding. We think we'll have 100-150 come down and we're going with Zama's Beach Resort on Isla Mujeres (if we can get a contract signed).

Isla Mujeres is a tiny island off the coast of cancun. Very easy to get to from cancun itself. A big ferry will take you over. I'm also having all of our guests stay on the island. There are different options price-wise, which is great. Two hotels I recommend are Ixchel or Maria de la casa (actually not sure on the name of the second one). Anyway, Zama's is a restaurant/lounge that can accommodate a large group and it's much cheaper, plus it's a private beach and it's gorgeous!

Check out sunhorse weddings website: pbase Artist SunHorse Weddings and you can see photos of Zamas, this link posts great pictures of set ups you can choose from.
      Good luck!
      Clara

#14 claraz8

claraz8
      • 12 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:02 PM

Oops, not sure if that website posted correctly. SunHorse Weddings's Photo Galleries at pbase.com here's another try...
        Clara

#15 ashrose

ashrose
        • 422 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:32 PM

I picked Moon Palace because we'd have 50-60 people and the group booking benefits are great... the way I understand, you book 25 rooms and you get unlimited private functions (so if you want a private welcome dinner, a cocktail hour, a dinner reception, a ladies lunch, and a goodbye brunch... go for it)... and then the bride and groom also get 7 nights free.

Promotions

... those group benefits are great! :)

To help us meet our room block, we've offered to our friends and family to pay the per person difference between a quad room and a double room... so instead of getting just one room booked, we get two... Saves them some money and helps us meet our room block.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter