Photo

How strict is 8hr wedding pass to hotel?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lyn

Lyn
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:24 AM

Hi, we are getting married at the Azul and have family travelling to our hotel for our wedding day. Just wondering how strict the 8hr wedding day pass is? We are hopefully getting married at about 4pm so want guests to arrive at 3pm this would mean they could stay until 11pm. However I don't want them to have to suddenly up and leave because they are told to. Just wondering if anyone knows how this works?

Thanks, Lyn x

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:36 AM

Lyn I would talk to your wedding coordinator about this, also I think some hotels offer a whole day pass for those who might want to come and spend the day at the beach or something.
    Also I deleted your other threads on this topic, so all your answers are on one thread.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Lyn

Lyn
    • 16 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:36 PM

Thank you for your quick response - I think I will e-mail WC and see if we could negotiate a pass for the whole day. The passes are for my parents so kind of a big deal!!

Thanks, Lyn x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter