Photo

Dreams Tulum Wedding Teaser Pics *PIC HEAVY*

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 SunBride

SunBride
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

I just posted in the Dreams Tulum thread that I tried taking pictures at the Ruins but they wouldn't let me with my dress (made me change and then wanted me to leave my dress in a locker). Did you wear normal clothes to go in because you knew it was a problem, or just out of pure luck? You are right that there is no sign prohibiting professional photos or wedding pictures.

I was so disappointed, and am even more so now that I remember you were successful at taking pictures there (I had seen these pics before, but had forgotten)

#82 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:49 AM

You are so pretty!

#83 David and Laura

David and Laura
      • 177 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SunBride
        I just posted in the Dreams Tulum thread that I tried taking pictures at the Ruins but they wouldn't let me with my dress (made me change and then wanted me to leave my dress in a locker). Did you wear normal clothes to go in because you knew it was a problem, or just out of pure luck? You are right that there is no sign prohibiting professional photos or wedding pictures.

I was so disappointed, and am even more so now that I remember you were successful at taking pictures there (I had seen these pics before, but had forgotten)

Oh no! So sorry to hear that. I wore normal clothes in b/c I heard it could be a problem; I didn't know for sure. I was a little nervious, but no one said anything once we were inside.

#84 David and Laura

David and Laura
        • 177 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

Thanks, BarefootBride! I can't believe you are getting married in Fiji! I am so jealous! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter