Anyone have info. on Grand Sirenis....

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Varia

Varia
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:04 PM

Hi Monica,

I think if your photographer is there as part of the group and staying for the whole week they do not have problem with that.

I photographed the wedding at the Grand Bahia Principe -Akumal in January and I was there for the whole week and had no problem shooting. I know it would be the same for the Grand Sirenis, since I will the guest like everybody else.

I heard some resorts ask you to pay $500 to bring an outside photographer, some are fine with the day pass. I guess if your wedding coordinator is saying no to outside photographers the only option you got is to have a photographer coming down with you and staying at the Grand Sirenis as a paid guest.

#22 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
    • 794 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:17 PM

I know It stinks. I'm trying to avoid extra costs if at all possible. I read the thread about the outside photographer issue. I wish I had a friend that is a pro photographer but I don't...bummer :)
      HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
      http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#23 Varia

Varia
      • 119 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:16 AM

I finally have all the pictures editted, and I can share them with you.
        I created a separate thread for this, you can take a look here:
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12557

I also have more pictures on my website: Destination Wedding in Mayan Riviera, Grand Sirenis

and some more info about the wedding and trash the dress photoshoots on my blog:
        Trash the Dress in Mayan Ruins and Tulum beach

Hopefully this will help someone.
        And if anyone has any questions about the resort or the surrounding area - I will gladly answer them ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter