Davids Bridal $99 Sale

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#10 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:05 AM

Yes I know.... Im cheap!
    I am having to buy three wedding dresses, yes three! So I already have my "wedding dress" for cabo, I am also trying to find one for our AHR and TTD. I know Davids Bridal has there $99 sale but was wondering if anyone knew how often it is and what the deal is.... Is there only certain dresses on sale?

#11 RECancunBride

RECancunBride
    • 30 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:35 AM

I think the $99 dresses are the ones that are regularly priced at like $250.
      Then they normally put a dollar amount off depending on the original cost for the other dresses.
      I know that is how the sale worked when I was in there - dont' know if that helps

#12 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:22 AM

Yeah it does, do you know how often they have it?

#13 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:25 AM

Don't know how often they do it, but they are usually not the greatest of dresses, style-wise.

I got my dress during a $99 sale last year -- but it was a $600 dress that I paid $450 for. I didn't even realize the sale was going on when I was looking b/c the $99 dresses were on a different rack altogether.

I'd look on eBay as well. that's where I got my TTD dress for $76 and it's AWESOME!!!

#14 CaliaA07

CaliaA07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:52 AM

I got mine during that sale also. I didn't really look at the 99 dollar ones. I just got a discount of my dress. But I bought my dress in October so thats the last sale I know they had. But you can call them and ask.

#15 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 03:14 AM

OK Perfect, thank you!

#16 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
              • 1,016 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:55 AM

Davids is having another one of their $99 bridal gown sales. It is from November 3rd to November 19th.

#17 Abbie

Abbie
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:42 PM

i just got an email saying that the sale was extended and today is the last day, 03DEC. i'm sure they have them fairly often tho, i always see and hear the commercials. maybe its every other month or something? if anyone else knows for sure, fill us in!

#18 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:36 PM

Too bad I didnt have enough patients too wait, my check book would have been alot happier!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter