Photo

Dreams Cancun Mariachis Band

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:50 PM

I was wondering, is anyone having the Mariachi Band play at their wedding? I am too, and I'm really concerned with how many members are in the band? My family is a mix of Mexican and Guatemalan heritage, and so the Mariachi Band is a VERY IMPORTANT element to the wedding. How do they dress for the event? I'm hoping they wear the typical attire, with the Sombreo (charro) and all. Do you girls know anything about this?

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:36 PM

we're having the mariachi trio included with the package, so that would be 3 people, not sure about how they dress, I think they do wear the typical attire from what I've seen in others pictures.

But I think you can get a mariachi with more people, its just more money.

I'll let you know how they are when I get back!

#3 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
      • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Thanks hun, you don't know even if I have to hire a Marichi Band from an outside vendor, I must have a Traditional Mariachi Band @ my wedding. My Mariachis are from the Dreams Ultimate Package too. For us, they really will be the spotlight for the wedding. When are you having them perform? and,
        Are you doing fireworks?

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:36 AM

they are playing during cocktail hour, no we're not doing fireworks, I wish we could, but it was more money we didn't need to spend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter