• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:07 PM

Just received photos from my WC of the offered ceremony sites...

I think we're going to go with the garden. More private, and i like the natural lushness.

Anyone have thoughts?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 lovefreddy

lovefreddy
    • 148 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:20 PM

I definately agree with you the garden will be beautiful. I have been to the Yucatan last year for my FI's birthday. I don't think you will have enough privacy. But you're gonna love it we had a great time.
      *REMOVED DUE TO EXCESSIVE SIZE*

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:28 PM

the garden is beautiful, but the water behind you on the beach it really beautiful too!!!

#4 carmine

carmine
        • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:53 PM

Go with the Garden option if you are looking for privacy!! My FI and I stayed here last April and all the ceremonies on the beach are literally 2 feet away from the hundreds of suntanners... some even topless (you can see the chairs in the pic). I think this is because their beach was pretty much washed away during a hurricane last year and so the area was literally cut in half. If you really want the beach option tho (because the water IS so beautiful in the background), maybe set a later time in the day when there would be less pple laying on the beach? Just some thoughts!!

#5 natterssmith

natterssmith
          • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:26 PM

I agree about the garden being more private than the beach. I watched a video on youtube that showed a ceremony on the beach. The bride walked down the aisle framed by lawn chairs.

I'm considering RIU Yucatan for my wedding in March 2011. However, we are also considering the neighbouring RIU - RIU Palace Mexico so that we can use the gazebo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter