Photo

Anyone know anything about Cauncun Studios Photography?!?!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 shannon

shannon
  • 772 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:57 PM

I received a response from Jill from Cancun Studios Photography- they seem super nice and very reasonable prices... Packages ranging from $650 to $2750 -- has anyone heard anything about them- or anyone booked with them. I am getting married at EDR--- and she emailed me and said she is shooting a wedding there tomorrow and will send me some pictures so I can get a better feel....... Love any feedback!! Thanks!! :)

here's website...
    CANCUN STUDIOS

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:00 PM

I think that Anny used them...let me look for some of her pics
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:01 PM

They did Anny's wedding. Her pictures are great. Their prices are also very reasonable.

Doesn't EDR have weird rules about outside photography? I'll look for Anny's pictures.

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

http://bestdestinati....unstudios.html

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

http://bestdestinati....-overload.html

Not the pro pics, just snapshots.

#6 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

hmm I just looked and I don't see them anywhere, I might be wrong, but you should pm her (anacgarcia)
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:08 PM

OMG- you guys are GREAT-- thanks Morgan and Christine!! No offense to our wonderful males-- :) -but only women can run a forum like this! This rock!! :)

and yes Morgan, EDR does have a weird policy... but from what I've read on here, some EDR brides are bringing their own and putting on guest list--- I asked Jill from Cancun Studios what her bride on Wednesday is doing and she said she had a day guest pass and hadn't heard anything thing else.. so we'll see... Would be ideal just to be able to buy a day pass for the photog and register them as guest and that be it--- just hope the photog wouldn't get kicked out!

#8 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:28 PM

Shannon, I would still PM Anny, and the second link that Morgan gave you, I am almost positive are just snapshots and not from CancunStudios, I do believe she was really happy with them

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              Shannon, I would still PM Anny, and the second link that Morgan gave you, I am almost positive are just snapshots and not from CancunStudios, I do believe she was really happy with them
              oops, sorry for posting the wrong link.

I thought people had to pay for a nights stay for the outside photog. I could be wrong. It also sounds like EDR might be changing their policy so apply some pressure to them.

Another option some people do is to have the hotel photographer take the ceremony pictures & then meet a different photographer on a beach afterwards & take some pictures. Hopefully you can just have one great photographer.

#10 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
              • 5,705 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:38 AM

Hi,

That's what I've done in locations with weird policies... you just bring your own photographer as a guest, who says you cannot have a good friend who happens to be a photographer and offer you to do your photos as a wedding gift??

d!no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter